Test Subject

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, the penetration was brutal. The large cock pierced into her ass and didn't stop until half a meter of alien meat was buried inside of Aylin's body. The astonished woman felt a combination of pain and pleasure that she had never experienced before. She opened her eyes wide and moaned loudly while her pussy gushed, welcoming the assault.

Aylin felt the enormous cock reaching impossibly deep into her ass. Her pussy twitched once, then twice. On the third time, she exploded in a sudden orgasm. She didn't know that it was possible to cum so fast, but she wasn't complaining. Her eyes rolled back while she rode this new blissful climax. As expected, the controlling device couldn't keep up with her wild brainwaves and the woman's body started shivering spasmodically.

The xenomorph wondered what was happening to the female and tightened his grip to keep her in place. She wasn't going anywhere before he was done.

Aylin's orgasm slowly receded but not entirely. The monster's frantic hammering was keeping her mind in a state of blissful haziness, half awake, half unconscious.

The bewildered woman was rocking back and forth on top of the crate, with her arms limp by her sides and her legs swinging with the motions. It was difficult to form coherent thoughts but Aylin was dimly aware that she had partial control of her body. The abused woman realized that she could use this to her advantage, but it felt so freaking good to be fucked so deeply in the ass that she lost her train of thought.

Having climaxed once already, it was taking longer for the xenomorph to finish the task. He pumped Aylin's body with frenetic eagerness while squishy sounds filled the room and mixed with the woman's moans.

The robot was observing everything from the other side of the glass walls. This part of the experiment had been risky, putting the test subject inside the chamber with a deadly xenomorph not wearing a controlling device. But the monster had reacted as planned. When he detected the eggs inside of the female, his instinct changed from killing to mating.

A moment later, the creature was fucking the bewildered woman even faster. Then he stopped abruptly and stayed immobile for an instant before discharging a vast amount of cum into Aylin's guts. He ejaculated over and over until the woman's belly was bloating with all the sperm accumulating inside.

Aylin woke up from her blissful reverie only to exploded in another full-blown orgasm. She had lost count of how many times she had climaxed in the last few hours. If this craziness were to continue for a while longer, she was definitely going to lose her mind. The problem was that, at this moment, she wanted more of the same... much more.

The monster's sperm spread within Aylin's entrails while the xenomorph continued ejaculating. He was determined to fill every cavity in her body.

Aylin didn't realize what was going on until she felt the warm fluid rushing up from her belly to her throat. In the following orgasmic convulsion, white sperm gushed from her mouth and flew off her face onto the crate's surface.

Then it happened again! Aylin was confused, astonished and incredibly aroused. How could this be happening? She had a massive cock buried in her ass, pumping sperm nonstop and now she was vomiting cum! The only explanation was that her body must be full to the brim with the monster's seed. Knowing this, Aylin responded the only way she could. Her orgasm reignited with twice the strength as before.

When the ravaging was finally over, Aylin was unconscious. Her body rested feebly on the crate while remnants of sperm leaked from her ass and from her mouth.

The xenomorph had pulled back and smelled the eggs inside of her belly; they all had been fertilized. His job was done. Very soon, she was going to give birth to many new males that would serve the queen and increase the power of the colony.

There was only one problem. They were all locked up in this chamber that the host's body would not be enough to feed the newborns into adulthood.

****

As soon as Aylin recovered from her mind-blowing ordeal, the contraption regained control and forced her to sit up on the crate. Aylin looked around and saw the xenomorph behind her, one meter away. She knew that he was not going to attack her again, but it was a scary view nonetheless.

The eggs must be fertilized now! What the hell is going to happen when they hatch?! Damn robot!

The exhausted woman wondered what was going to happen next. Her brain couldn't take another session like the one she just experienced. She would go insane. Aylin was also worried about the eggs. Were they going to hatch inside of her? Will the newborn monsters eat her from the inside out? There were so many questions and uncertainties. She needed a miracle to get out of this experiment alive.

****

The xenomorph watched with satisfaction as Aylin left the chamber. This meant that his babies were free. He didn't know that Aylin was being guided by the robot into another chamber in an adjacent room. The nervous woman quickly looked around trying to find which horrible creature was waiting for her, but she saw nothing. The chamber was empty except for a bed and an incubator. She was very happy that the robot was going to let her rest for a while.

Finally, I will rest. This will give me some time to think about my escape.

The robot deactivated to device and allowed her to move at will inside the chamber. The device had a safeguard that triggered an automatic shutdown of her body if she tried to remove the contraption or if she got close to the door. Aylin learned about this conditions the hard way.

****

Two days later, Aylin was displaying a large pregnant belly. The eggs had hatched a few hours after impregnation and now she could feel the embryos moving inside of her womb, her stomach and her rectum. These motions had driven her into a couple of unwanted orgasms and was embarrassed by it. But this also gave her an idea...

There were two possibilities by which these small creatures would exit her body. One of them was by eating their way through her guts and killing her in the process. She could only hope that this was not the case.

The second possibility was that these monsters were going to vacate her body following the path of less resistance. In other words, through her pussy and through her ass. Then she could take action and end this stupid experiment once and for all.

They are moving so much inside of me. My pussy is dripping wet.

Aylin didn't have to wait long. Her heart jolted when the creatures within her belly became restless, churning and twisting anxiously. Then her pussy twitched when she felt something slithering from her womb into her vaginal cavity.

"God! It is time! The babies are coming out!"

Aylin was excited and happy. The monsters were not going to eat her alive! At least not during the birthing process. But she had to make sure that that didn't happen afterward either, and she had a plan to accomplish this.

The little creature that came out of Aylin's pussy was as ugly as the parent. It looked like a worm, thicker that her forearm, with tiny developing legs. But there was something very particular about its head. The astonished woman noticed immediately that it had some characteristics of the yautja! Was it possible that both male monsters of different species could fertilize a single egg?

What the fuck?! It looks like the yautja!

Aylin couldn't know that the whole purpose of this experiment was to create a brand new species combining the best features of the xenomorphs and the yautjas.

The master scientist of this massive laboratory had discovered that the estrogen secretions of human females had a unique effect on alien eggs, keeping them receptive for multiple sperm donors. The grotesque newborn squirming out of Aylin's pussy was living proof that he was right.

Based on previous experiments, the robot had been programmed to wait one week for the newborns to arrive, but something about the mixture of DNA from both alien species had accelerated the birthing process exponentially. He was not present at this moment and it was perfect for Aylin's plans.

Before the first critter was completely out of her body, the second one was already emerging and expanding the woman's pussy lips to the limit. It felt as good as Aylin was hoping. Her plan was going to work.

"My belly is not getting smaller and two of them have already come out! How many do I have inside of me?!"

Aylin waited until the third monster was half way out of her body and her growing arousal was getting her closer to orgasm. Then she moved into position. She was very conscious about what she was doing and this triggered the controlling device. She quickly lost control of her arms and legs, but she was already in place and didn't have to do anything else. The lowest section of the contraption was interlocked with the upper rail of the metallic bed support.

The creature was squirming faster, trying to free itself from Aylin's constricting pussy. It was driving her to the verge of climax...

When her orgasm arrived, Aylin's body started shuddering spasmodically and there was nothing that she or the device could do to prevent it. As her legs trembled out of control, the woman's whole weight rested on the tip of the device, which started to bend.

Aylin felt sharp prickles on her lower back as a small segment of the contraption detached from her skin. This pain was almost overshadowed by the marvelous pleasure that spread across her entire body, but it was there nonetheless. Aylin knew that her plan was working.

Oblivious of Aylin's actions to free herself from the device, the little monster squirmed and churned between its mother's thighs. He also was trying to get free from the constricting pussy that clutched around its lower body with great force and made the task more difficult.

A couple of minutes later, after her orgasm was over, Aylin was sitting on the floor in an awkward position, with one leg twisted to her side and the other extended in front of her. She knew that something had happened to the device but she didn't know the extent of the damage. She tried moving her arms and legs and succeeded but this didn't tell her much. She had been in control before inside of this room, as long as she didn't try to escape. The definitive test was trying to remove the contraption. When she did, Aylin lost control of her body again, except for her feet. She could move her feet and her head, but nothing else. She had hoped for more but at least it was progress.

Three little monsters had already come out of Aylin's body. One was out of sight, the other two were slithering around, discovering the world. Aylin noticed that the shape of their heads was similar to the xenomorph's and their jaws were similar to the yautja's. They were as ugly as their fathers.

Then Aylin gasped when something wiggled within her pussy. Another creature was trying to get out of her body, but in her current position the floor was blocking the way. She still looked heavily pregnant and needed to facilitate the birthing process. She wanted all of them out as soon as possible.

One more is coming out. I need to move... as soon as I am able to.

Aylin got on her hands and knees and a moment later, new creatures were being born, not only from her pussy but also from her ass. The little monster stretched her anus wider than ever before as the long head and its snake-like body struggled to get out. A couple of centimeters below, an identical creature was doing the same with Aylin's pussy. The sensation was incredible and the overwhelmed woman could feel a new climax already growing within her loins. She had to take advantage of this.

The lower section of the controlling device was clearly bent back and separated from Aylin's skin. The aroused woman looked ahead and noticed that the incubator encase, which was half a meter tall, could aid to further damage the contraption. She just needed to get there without making her intentions too obvious.

If I can hook the device to the edge of the incubator, I would be able to detach a larger section of this damned machine.

Aylin gave birth to a couple more monsters until she was again on the brink of climax, then she stood up and walked closer to the incubator. A new creature was already poking from her pussy and another one was coming down within her rectum. Aylin turned around, focusing on the pleasure she was feeling, trying not to think on her true goal.

She rested her buttocks on the tilted glass of the incubator and glided down until the bent section of the controlling contraption was touching the metallic top of the encase. Then she relaxed her body and waited for her climax to arrive.

Now I just have to make sure that my body falls straight down and not forward.

The little monster was almost all the way out of Aylin's pussy, with only its tail wiggling around the tight cavity and Aylin could feel another one almost poking thought her anus. She was certain that this was going to send her over the edge... but then she felt something else and got startled. She moved her hand to her chest.

Something was rushing up from her belly within her esophagus. Aylin didn't want to believe that this was another monster but it was the only explanation. She remembered that one of the first bony monsters had deposited eggs directly in her stomach.

"Oh Gods! Are they coming out of my mouth too?! This is not possible!"

Aylin felt the emerging monster stretching her neck, then filling her mouth from within. She couldn't scream, she couldn't even breathe, and she began to panic. But her body was not responding the same way as her brain. Her pussy twitched hard as she felt asphyxiated and stretched beyond the limit.

Aylin quickly realized that she need to embrace this. Her mouth was just another hole from which she could get rid of the birthing monsters. She had been on the verge of climax a moment ago and she needed it desperately. Her freedom depended on this. Aylin opened her mouth as wide as she could and tried to relax again.

She was losing consciousness from the lack of oxygen, but at the last second, she was awake enough to feel a powerful climax igniting within her loins. Her eyes completely rolled back and her pussy gushed. The thickest part of the monster had already passed between her lips and now the rest of his body wiggled within her throat, increasing the incredible bliss.

This overwhelming sensation was unreal and Aylin was never going to forget it. She had wondered if she would be able to enjoy normal sex ever again and now she had an answer. Whether she wanted it or not, aliens were part of her sexual future forever.

****

A while later, Aylin was lying unconscious on the floor. A large section of the controlling contraption had broken off and detached from her back. Now it laid between the woman's feet, near the incubator. Her plan had succeeded!

Many small monsters slithered around Aylin, not knowing what to do. She was still giving birth so they couldn't eat her, but there was no way out of this enclosure.

Aylin's belly became flat again as the last two monsters vacated her body, one from her pussy and one from her mouth. The besieged woman moaned softly, indicating that she was waking up. There was a pleasant sensation in her crotch as the little creature squirmed its way out.

The robot still had no clue that most of the controlling device had been detached from the test subject's back.

Aylin recovered from the mind-blowing bliss and sat on the floor. There were many little monsters around her. They didn't seem interested on her at the moment, but Aylin suspected that this could change rapidly when they get hungry.

Anyway, the only thing that mattered right now, was to corroborate if her plan had worked. Aylin moved her hands to her neck, grabbed the device and pulled. One second passed and she was still in control of her arms. She pulled again and it bent a little. The controlling contraption was not working anymore. She was free!

"Awesome! I just have to take this thing off and get out of here before the robot comes back."

Aylin wasted no time. It was easy to open the door, now that she could get close to it. The excited woman bolted out of the chamber, not really sure about what to do next, but at least she was in control of her own body.

The first step would be to find a hiding place. The robot was faster and stronger than her, so he could subdue her effortlessly if they cross paths in the hallways. The only solution was to destroy him and then try to fix her ship.

I need to hide. Once I get my bearings in this large ship, I have to find the armory.

One of the newborn monsters had crawled out the room right behind Aylin. He knew by instinct that the enclosure was too small to find food in it. All his brothers would follow promptly.

****

The robot came back a while later to find an empty chamber. He was not programmed to accept failure. Recovering Aylin would be as important as collecting the embryos, since her involvement in the experiment was not over.

All the robot's task to administer the ship were postponed. His only priority was finding Aylin and her babies, the first members of a whole new species.

****

Aylin tried to avoid the cameras as best she could, but she knew that her heat signature would provide an easy way to find her. Using a control panel, she found an area of the ship with plenty of captive organisms and she hurried there. This would confuse the robot and buy her some time.

Unfortunately for Aylin, the robot came to the same conclusion and he headed on the same direction. The footsteps of the robot were not silent and when Aylin heard him coming, she desperately opened a hatch and entered an ample room that appeared to be empty. It wasn't.

That was close. I need a gun as soon as possible. Aylin thought, watching the robot pass by the door and continue walking down the hall.

Aylin gasped startled and did the impossible to hold back a scream when she felt many fat fingers grabbing her torso. The robot was still close and she couldn't make any noise.

The scared woman turned around and saw a strange creature pulling her closer. The monster was taller than her and had a weird body with four long legs and six thin arms that it was using to grab her. It also had two fat tentacles that protruded from its lower section.

"Holy fuck!! What did I get myself into?!"

Aylin considered her options. She could call for help and the robot would certainly come back to her rescue. Then she would be his puppet again. Or she could take her chances with this creature and try to free herself after the robot had gone to another section of the ship.

The tip of the monster's legs were sharp bones and they could be dangerous, but Aylin couldn't see any teeth. In fact the creature moved quite slow. She decided to risk it.

By analyzing her pheromones, the creature guessed that Aylin was a female, but he had never seen an organism like her. He extruded a smaller tentacle from an opening at the highest section of his main body, with the purpose of investigating further.

Aylin was pulled even closer and she began to have second thoughts about taking her chances with this monster. He was not hurting her so far but his grip was unbreakable. She wondered about the creature's intentions.

His main body was too small to swallow her whole and she corroborated that he didn't have any teeth. Maybe he was just curious and he was going to let her go in a moment. Then Aylin saw the new tentacle coming out of his mouth, or whatever that opening was, and she gasped again. She realized too late that opening her mouth had been a mistake.