Test Subject

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could do anything about it, the creature shoved the flexible tentacle into her mouth and then deeper down her throat. Aylin bit it hard, but its rubbery skin was tough and she barely make a dent. The astounded women immediately felt something warm gushing into her belly. The monster was feeding her something!

Crap! It is pouring something inside of me!

The sensation of warmth was quickly followed by a haziness that overcast her mind. Her thoughts slowed down to a crawl, her urge to fight diminished and a moment later her entire body went limp. Deep in the back of her mind, Aylin knew that she was now at the complete mercy of the monster, but she wasn't worried about it. In fact, she wasn't worried about anything. The embrace of the creature made her feel sheltered and safe, as if he was a long time lover.

I..feel....dizzy.

The monster waited a while, making sure that the drug was absorbed by the female's body. Then he could proceed with the required probing. If the female was a suitable host, he was going to find out soon enough.

Aylin barely noticed when the tentacle was retrieved from her mouth. Her head was hanging backward while she stared at the ceiling trying to form a coherent idea. She felt very mellow and the creature was holding her in a gentle way. Maybe there was no need to think at all.

The monster moved its long tentacles and scanned the woman's body, starting with her feet. Her skin was soft and warm. The appendages moved upward until they reached her thighs, and then her crotch. He found what he was looking for. There were two openings that looked promising. The monsters aligned its tentacles, barely touching her pussy and anus.

Aylin felt the mild touch and moaned softly. It was until then that she acknowledged how horny she was.

Moving very slowly, the appendage spread Aylin's vaginal lips and penetrated one centimeter at a time, until it reached bottom. Then the creature did the same with her anus. Aylin moaned loudly, not caring anymore if the robot could hear her.

But she was lucky; the robot was far away by now.

The tentacle in her pussy was banging against her womb and the monster decided to explore a little deeper. Aylin screamed again, louder this time.

This ravaging was different than the others. Aylin was in full control of her body and she could fight back if she wanted to. This time it was her choice to remain still and let the creature fuck her at will. Those tentacles felt so good, churning within her body, exploring every corner. At was absolute bliss.

As the drugs in her system began to lose their numbing effect, Aylin was able to think more clearly. She analyzed her current situation, hanging limply within a monster's embrace while he fucked her pussy and ass simultaneously, and she was loving every second of it. Aylin wondered if she was going mad after all the ravaging she had endured the last couple of days.

Why am I enjoying this so much? Am I becoming a monster slut?

While Aylin was lost in unexpected pleasure, the creature was determining the female's feasibility to be a host. Her anal cavity was too tight and the eggs could be crushed, so it was not option, but her womb was perfect to receive a few eggs.

Having finished exploring Aylin's body, the creature retrieved his tentacles and released her. The feeble woman crumbled to her knees and the melted backwards until the back of her head rested on the ground. While this happened, another tentacle emerged from the creature's mouth. It looked softer and more flexible then the others. It was also thicker and had an opening at the tip. It was an ovipositor.

Aylin was horny as hell and she complained softly when the appendages were removed from her body. She wanted to reach an orgasm, the same way she did dozens of times since she arrived to this ship. She rested slackly on the ground, trying to decide what to do to extinguish the burning fire in her pussy. She could masturbate but it wouldn't be the same. She noticed that the monster had turned its body around and now his mouth was at the same level of her crotch. The new tentacle was waving between her legs, getting closer to her pussy.

"Please fuck me again. I want to cum."

The woman's wish came true. Aylin lifted her torso abruptly when she felt the fat appendage entering her pussy, stretching her to the limit. She jolted not because she wanted to move away, but because she wanted to see the penetration.

It is so big!!

Aylin was even more surprised when she saw a large bulge within the tentacle moving towards her pussy. There was definitely something, most likely an egg, gliding inside the appendage and the monster wanted to push it into her. She was already stretched to the limit and it was unlikely that it would pass between her pussy lips. Whatever was going to happen, Aylin didn't move.

"Gods! The monster wants to shove an egg inside of me!"

Aylin wanted to climax one more time and she didn't care how. Maybe taking one huge egg into her womb was going to do the trick, so she repositioned her body and hoped for the best.

The aroused woman was not disappointed. The egg distended her pussy lips more than she thought possible while penetrating her. Then it slowly glided through her vaginal cavity, being pushed by the gentle contractions of the ovipositor. The sensation was so overwhelming that Aylin screamed her lungs out in utter bliss.

Gods!! The egg is inside of me!

Aylin's pussy was twitching uninterrupted around the fat tentacle while the egg reached its final destination; her womb. Aylin stared immobile at the ceiling while she waited for the inevitable orgasm. She could feel it seconds away...

The besieged woman exploded in climax and didn't stop shivering until two more eggs were deposited inside of her womb. Now she looked like a pregnant woman again, with her belly bulging noticeably to accommodate eggs the size of an ostrich's.

After her wonderful orgasm, Aylin rested on the floor caressing her belly and enjoying the weird sensation of bloatedness. Once again she was carrying alien eggs in her womb and she had climaxed while taking them in.

Can't believe I climaxed again. I'm such a slut.

Aylin watched the ovipositor as it retrieved back into the monster's body and when it was out of sight, her attention shifted to the twin tentacles that had "explored" her body a moment ago. Aylin's pussy stirred when she imagined those big appendages relentlessly pumping her body. She wanted to be fucked again. She was craving for another orgasm and it was pointless to pretend otherwise.

Defying her better judgment, Aylin turned over and, resting on her hands and knees, she willingly offered her body to the ugly creature. And she wasn't disappointed when she saw one of the tentacles aligning with her pussy.

I must be crazy for doing this, but I want that cock inside of me...

A moment later, Aylin was moaning loudly while the monster stabbed her pussy over and over, shoving its phallus even deeper than before.

Suddenly, when the monster pushed his appendage a little too deep, the overwhelmed woman became aware of the high risk she was taking for allowing this creature to fuck her brains out. This realization only heightened her arousal. At this moment she felt the other tentacle caressing her anus. Aylin gasped while her pussy twitched strongly around the appendage lodged within. She was thinking that this ravaging wouldn't be complete without having her two holes filled to the limit. The excited woman was definitely becoming a monster's whore.

The creature penetrated deep into the woman's ass. Aylin begged it to go slow, as if the monster could understand her. It couldn't. Within its limited intelligence, the alien could guess that this female's anal cavity was not going to help fertilizing the eggs, but he fucked her anyway as deeply as possible.

"Please go slow!"

This sex session lasted much longer than the first exploratory one. The monster fucked Aylin's pussy and ass for several minutes, driving her insane with pleasure, until she was on the edge of another orgasm.

"Uhhg! This feels so fucking good!! Fuck me faster!!"

The alien increased the speed of his motions, sensing that it was time to reach its objective.

Aylin responded by lifting her torso and screaming for more. She was seconds away from reaching climax, when suddenly the tentacles stopped moving all together. The startled woman complained with a whisper...

Then Aylin heard a gurgling sound and she felt warmth fluid gushing into her body. This was all she needed. The woman's eyes rolled back as she exploded in the strongest orgasm so far. This time nobody was forcing her to the anything. She was fucking a real monster under her own free will and she was feeling a level of pleasure previously unknown to her. This was as odd as it was awesome.

The creature had vast reserves of sperm and it continued pumping the hot fluid into the female's body until it saturated her cavities and poured out, creating a puddle between Aylin's legs.

Aylin's orgasm was not stopping. She felt even more bloated than before and this thrilling sensation was keeping her arousal at the limit. After a moment, the overwhelmed woman began to lose consciousness. She did the impossible to remain awake until the otherworldly experience was over.

The monster retrieved its cum-smeared tentacles with a squelching sound and the exhausted woman crumbled forward. With its objective achieved, the creature observed the female with interest. It was important that she move away, in order to give birth in a remote place.

"That was the best fuck ever. I can't believe I haven't tried fucking aliens before."

****

Once she recovered from the dreamlike ravaging, Aylin came back to reality and her precarious situation. She stood up and walked closer to the door. Despite all the noise she had made when she climaxed, there were no sings of the robot. She still needed to find the armory. It was her only chance to defeat it and escape this place.

The robot is not around. I need to find a gun, or at least a better hiding place.

Aylin wandered through the halls, fearing to find the menacing robot at every corner, but instead, she found the engines room. With its hot machines all over the place, this room was perfect for hiding. Aylin needed to rest and more importantly, she needed to take those huge eggs out of her body.

I can hide here for while. The heat of the machines will disguise my own heat signature.

Aylin decided to sleep first and deal with the eggs later. It would be wiser to do it the other way around but she was getting a pleasant sensation from carrying the eggs in her womb and she wanted to enjoy it for a while longer.

A few hours later, Aylin was awakened by a slight pain in her abdomen. Whether she wanted it or not, it was time to give birth. Aylin stood up, bent her knees slightly, and rested her back against the metallic wall.

"One of the eggs is...ughh...moving."

She could clearly feel one of the eggs slithering out of her womb and into her vaginal track. Her pussy twitched the whole time this happened. The egg reached the edge and it expanded her pussy lips increasingly wider. Her legs started trembling from the staggering sensation.

"Gods! The egg feels just as good coming out than coming in."

Aylin realized that she could reach climax one more time before the birthing process was over.

When the thickest part of the egg was passing through her pussy lips, Aylin stopped pushing. She wanted to enjoy this thrilling sensation for as long as possible. She stared at the opposite wall, thinking about her awkward, yet pleasurable situation. Here she was, standing naked in the middle of the hall, expelling gigantic eggs from her pussy. It was difficult to believe.

"Not in a million years I thought that I would be doing this today. It is so crazy."

The rest of the egg squeezed out of Aylin's pussy and fell to the ground making a thumping sound, then rolled a few centimeters forward. The excited woman didn't have time to wonder if the egg got damaged when falling, because it was immediately followed by another one.

Aylin moaned loudly and spread her legs wider. She could feel a new orgasm growing within her loins.

When the third egg was half way through her pussy lips, Aylin exploded in climax. Her shaking legs were threatening to let her fall on top of the eggs, squashing them. She knew there were little monster developing inside, but even so, Aylin didn't want this to happen. In some twisted, sexual way, these were her eggs too.

The shivering woman managed to fall forward and she avoided doing any damage to the eggs. Aylin laid there for a moment, enjoying the receding waves of orgasmic bliss. Then she heard footsteps and she knew she was doomed.

"Do not move. Your controller will be replace," the robot said a few meters behind her.

After searching most of the ship, the robot computed that the only place where she could hide the heat of her body, other than the creatures' cages, was the engines room. He was right.

The robot grabbed Aylin by the neck and forced her to stand up. It was pointless trying to escape so she didn't struggled too much. Her only option was trying to convince him to let her go.

"Let me go! I did what you wanted and gave birth to those hideous monsters; lots of them. I did my part."

"Do not try to escape again. You completed part of your appointed tasks, but your involvement is not over," the robot responded.

"What more do you want?!"

"Turn around."

The robot lifted the device he was holding in its other hand and Aylin felt chills running down her spine. She imagined herself lying rigidly in another chamber with her legs spread apart, being ravaged over and over by all kinds of monsters. Involuntarily, her pussy twitched.

Suddenly, Aylin heard a loud, clanking noise and an instant later the robot was falling to the side.

Behind him, Aylin saw a monster. At first she thought it was the yautja, but then she looked more carefully and realized that it was something else. The creature was a horrible combination of both the yautja and the xenomorph. The head of the monster had an impressive resemblance to the head of the babies she just delivered.

Then she understood. This huge monster was one of her babies!! How was this possible? It had been just a few hours since they came of out of her body. They must have eaten all the alien animals trapped in the cages.

While the monster was distracted with the struggling robot, Aylin tried to run away, but she was intercepted by another creature, identical to the first one.

Aylin truly believed this was the end. She was going to be eaten alive. Her heart was racing while she trembled with fear.

"Do not do this. I will become inoperative," the robot said pathetically, commanding the monster to stop. His head was being pulled apart with tremendous force.

The past few hours, while they developed to full size, the newborn monsters had been eating anything that crossed they path, and the creature that stood in front of Aylin was about to do the same to her.

Aylin was scared out of her mind when the creature grabbed her torso and lifted her off the ground. She closed her eyes expecting a searing pain, but the pain never came. She opened her eyes and saw the monster's face right in front of hers. He was hesitant.

Now that he had reached maturity, the monster's instincts changed. There was something about this female that made him stop. There was some kind of scent that emanated from the core of her body.

Aylin saw something moving further down and quickly understood the reason of his vacillation. A huge phallus was emerging from his crotch.

The monster was not planning to eat her. He was going to fuck her! At first she felt great relief. Once again she was going to trade dead for a wild ravaging. But then she thought about it more carefully and realized that nothing would stop the creature to eat her after fucking her.

When the monster pulled Aylin's body closer, her scent made it evident that there was something special about her. She was his mother! This didn't mean anything to him in terms of emotional attachment. This meant that the female in front of him was suitable for breeding and this triggered the radical change of behavior.

The monster remembered Aylin's anatomy. Once his phallus was aligned with her pussy, he pulled her body downwards. Aylin moaned loudly when she felt the large penetration, forgetting for a second that she could die before the day was over. The big cock, hard like bone and well lubricated, reached the bottom of her pussy on the first try.

Behind Aylin, the other creature had ripped off the head of the robot and lost interest when the machine stopped moving. Then he turned around and saw his brother shoving his cock into Aylin's body. He wondered what was happening, until the woman's scent reached his nostrils too and his cock rapidly emerged between his legs.

While Aylin was trying to cope with the brutal penetration, she felt something poking her ass. She turned her head to see the other monster right behind her, with his cock fully erect and ready for action. The besieged woman gasped, then her pussy twitched, knowing what was going to happen next.

It was by pure chance that this creature had been born emerging from Aylin's anus and he knew exactly where to put his phallus. He would accomplish nothing by filling her guts with semen but he was unaware of this and it was irrelevant at this moment.

The second monster buried his cock deeply into Aylin's ass and began pumping the tight cavity, mirroring his brother. The hips of both creatures moved with a frantic and irregular pace. Sometimes shoving their dicks to the very bottom, then stabbing her repeatedly with a fast pace; and sometimes pulling almost all the way out before penetrating back in a few times.

Aylin's body was soft and warm, yet her cavities felt very tight around their cocks. This new sensation was even better than eating fresh meat. From this moment on, Aylin was not considered food anymore. They would keep her around to do this same thing over and over, seeking to replicate the amazing feeling.

Ironically, Aylin being banged by the newly created monsters was the last part of the experiment that had been planned for her.

The scientist wanted to make sure that this new kind of alien was able to create offspring using human females. Creating more "soldiers" would be a lot easier this way. The robot was no more, but he had completed his task.

Aylin couldn't believe that she was actually enjoying this brutal handling. She didn't know that the monsters were not going to eat her, so her fear was still there, crawling up and down her spine. But the huge cocks of her "sons" were moving so fast and so deep, that her arousal was rapidly overshadowing everything else.

The monsters were mostly silent, except for the occasional hissing, so only the sound of her loud moans bounced against the metallic walls, mixing with the squelching noises of the pumping cocks.

The collection of sharp teeth around Aylin's face was no impediment for her to feel a new orgasm growing inside of her. Aylin stared at them, trying to keep her sanity. She felt some comfort with the idea that if she was going to die tonight, at least she was dying in the midst of climax. She didn't know that her fate with these monsters would be entirely different.

The inexperienced monster was fascinated by the warmth and tightness of Aylin's pussy, but there was something even greater building within his loins that he couldn't understand. It was compelling him to go faster.

Then, he suddenly stopped his frantic pace and exploded in climax!