Tex and Tamara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers

Tamara smiled at him, "yes, I do."

While she told him about growing up as a young frustrated boy and later a teenager and young man in Miami, Tex realized that she was a perfect example of duality. After ordering another bottle of wine, he said. "Could I ask you for a favor?"

"I guess."

"I have to make a drawing of something for next Monday, and the theme is duality. I just realized you are a perfect example of that. A woman in a man's body."

Tamara thought for a while and drank some wine. When she put the glass back on the table, she said. "Is it a nude?"

"It doesn't have to be."

"Do I need to show my face?"

"It would be better if you did."

"Since you were nice enough and didn't walk out of here when I told you what I am I will be your model. When do you want to start?"

"Saturday would be good. I need daylight. You could come by my place, the morning light is fantastic."

"Sure, is nine OK?"

"Perfect."

They talked a bit more over coffee and then he walked her to the subway station and then he walked the six blocks back to his apartment.

The following day after classes Tex walked to an art supply shop a few blocks from his apartment. He bought a 46" by 60" size canvas, charcoal and colors. He wasn't really comfortable with the colors, but he figured he might need them. He also bought a new sketch book and some other odds and ends he needed. The rest of the day he spent relaxing in the apartment.

Tamara's evening wasn't as relaxing. After she told Sandra over the phone about the modeling she immediately called Lola and the three got together for drinks after work.

"How did he take it?" asked Sandra.

"Pretty well, considering."

"Are you sure he is not bullshitting you about the art? It might be a way to get you into bed," said Lola.

"I think he is being straight with me. He was shocked in the beginning, but he took it better than most. Instead of running out he stayed and we had a nice evening."

They ordered another round of tequila shots and beers. When they had drunk the shots Lola leaned in. "The question is, what happens next?"

"Good point. What are you going to do, Tamara? Where does it go from here?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I just have to play it out as it happens. I like the guy; he is nice, educated, and good looking. If he decides to move on, I mean, past being friends, I am cool with that, but it has to be his decision."

"Amen to that," said Lola, and lifted her glass.

"You are a very intelligent girl Tamara," said Sandra.

"Stop with the flattering. I want cock, and if I can get some of Tex's, I'll be a happy woman."

They all laughed and ordered another round.

Tex was on his second cup of coffee when the doorbell rang. It was just before nine on Saturday morning and it was a beautiful day with the sun shining and warm temperatures. He was dressed in a pair of jeans full of paint stains and an equally messy t shirt. When he opened the door, he found Tamara standing outside with a paper bag in her hand.

"I brought doughnuts," she said, when she walked past him.

"How thoughtful of you. As they say, artists are always broke and starving."

She looked around the cramped apartment and saw the big canvas on an easel. "Wow, you have gone all in I see."

"I will make a smaller sketch first and then pain a big version of it. Come, let's get you ready. If you want to change you can use the bathroom, it's over there."

"I didn't really know what you expected, so I just brought the clothes I am wearing."

"Oh," he looked at her blue jeans and flannel shirt. It looked good on her, but wouldn't translate what he wanted onto the canvas. He smiled at her and continued. "No problem, we will do the sketch with those clothes and then I just have to work around it."

He had her stand by the open window and a breeze made her hair move. He did several different sketches and after an hour Tamara sighed. "Can I sit for a while; my legs are beginning to shake."

"Sure, let's take a break. I'll make some coffee and we can eat the doughnuts."

While Tex was busy in the kitchen Tamara picked up the sketches and sat down at the table. He had done a wonderful job with her face, she thought, but the rest was plain wrong.

When he came back with the coffees and the doughnuts on a tray she said. "I'm sorry, but I don't feel this is me. You haven't really captured the duality I live."

He leaned forward, looking at the papers. "What do you mean?"

She pointed. "See how you have two me's. On the right side is the male Tamara and on the left the female Tamara. Up front is the union of them both. I have to say that a big part of this is my fault. My clothes are wrong, I should be naked."

Tex chewed on his doughnut, and then said. "Yeah, OK, I can see that. Your clothes are neutral, not female or male."

"Exactly, the viewer has to see my transformation from man to woman."

"Cool, I think that is an excellent point."

They enjoyed the coffee and made small talk for a while. Then Tamara got up and went to the bathroom. Tex didn't think much about it and got a new sheet of paper. When the bathroom door opened he looked up. "What the fuck!"

Tamara looked down at her naked body. "What's wrong?"

"Dude, you got a cock, a big fucking cock." Tex actually took a step backwards.

"Yeah, I am a transvestite, did you forget already?"

Tex sat down on a chair and looked away, but his eyes were drawn back to her. Her body was perfect, round, full boobs high on her chest, a flat stomach, rounded hips and shapely legs, but in the middle of everything hung a big circumcised dick, and that didn't really fit the picture, so to say.

He cleared his throat. "I'm sorry; I am not being professional here. Please come over here and stand where you stood before."

When she walked past him, he involuntarily stepped out of her way. "I don't bite and neither will he," she said, and pointed at her dick.

"Let's just continue."

Tex did his best not to stare, but it was hard work. It took him several sheets and many mistakes before the shock had worn off and he could concentrate fully on what he was doing. When he thought he had gotten it right, he walked up to Tamara and from as far away as possible gave her the sheet of paper. "What do you think?"

She smiled at him and looked at his work. "This is good, this is very good. But why am I standing in profile?"

"Well, I thought your, you know, thing, shouldn't be the focus point. Your face is much better."

"Bullshit. The only thing that physically separates from a real woman is my dick. It has to be shown, or the entire duality thing loses its point. Look, you got me as a teenage woman and boy and then those two merge into the present me, it's great, but you can't hide the reality, and the reality is, I have a cock and boobs." She handed the sheet back to him.

"So, I will draw it again?"

"Yes, but not today. It's already late and I have other things to do. I'll come back tomorrow at the same time. Try to get your head on straight, OK. I am what I am, and I'm not hiding it, and you shouldn't try to hide from it."

Tex nodded, and felt like a schoolboy being told off by a teacher. He went to the kitchen and washed his hands and when he turned around Tamara was dressed.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Tex, and try to get over it."

"I promise. Thanks for helping me out."

That evening Tex bought a twelve pack of beer and sat on his sofa pondering sexuality. He felt like an asshole for acting the way he did. He was in his late twenties and saw himself and an open minded man. The reality was that he had been shocked and disgusted at first. He really respected Tamara for taking his reaction the way she did, and she did have a very good point when she told him his drawing was wrong. At first he hadn't wanted to accept it, but after six beers he did. He had to draw her thing to make the painting whole.

Tamara met with Lola and Sandra for drinks and when she told them about Tex reaction they laughed.

"I'm not surprised he acted that way. It's more surprising that he didn't kick you out and you have to respect him for that," said Lola.

"I agree. He is a professional artist. He continued to work even though he felt the way he did. You should give him a blowjob as a present."

They laughed some more and then, Tamara said. "I wouldn't mind, but I think he would."

"That's his loss," said Sandra.

They spent a few more hours talking and drinking and when they said goodbye, Lola whispered in Tamara's ear, "Your place or mine?"

"Yours, it's closer to Tex's."

The three friends went their different ways, but after an hour Tamara rang on Lola's doorbell and when she opened, she said. "I'm so horny."

They were naked before Lola had closed the door and when they were on her king size bed and Lola was sucking Tamara's cock, Tamara said. "God, I need this."

When she was almost coming, she pushed Lola away and got the lube from the bedside table. She had been in Lola's bed many times during the last year. Sandra didn't know about their sexual friendship.

Lola put her legs up on Tamara's shoulders and when she felt her cock pushing against her anus, she closed her eyes and relaxed. As the cock opened her up and penetrated her, she moaned. "Mm, I love this."

Tamara looked down at her friend and slowly fucked her in the ass. After a few minutes when she was close to coming, she took Lola's cock in her hand and jerked her off to the same rhythm she was fucking her.

When they both had come, they fell asleep in each others arms.

Tamara knocked on Tex's door the following morning dressed in a long skirt and a blouse she had borrowed from Lola.

"Good morning, ready to go to work?" she said.

Tex smiled at her. "Yes, and again, I am sorry for yesterday."

She walked in and let her fingers touch his cheek. "No problem."

"Do you want to use the bathroom?"

"No, you have already seen me naked, so I'll just take my clothes off right here, if you don't mind."

"Of course not," he said, and turned around.

Tamara smiled when he did. Poor thing, he is still embarrassed, she thought. When she was naked she went to the place where she had stood the previous day. Tex was fiddling with his sheets and after a few minutes he looked up at her.

"Ready?" he said.

"Yes."

"I'll make a few sketches and then we can have a look at them together and chose the one we like the best. Then I'll transfer it onto the canvas and we are done."

She put on a puppy face. "Why? Can't I stay and watch you work?"

"I guess, but you might find it boring. It will take several hours the whole process."

"I have nothing more important to do."

"As you wish, my dear," he said, and smiled.

Tex worked fast and after just an hour he had several versions ready and when he told her to come and have a look she walked over to where he was standing.

"Let's have a look," she said, when he stepped aside.

He handed her them one at the time and she nodded her head. "Yes, this is much better. I'm so glad you have overcome the dick issue."

Tex laughed. "Yeah, it took me the night and twelve beers."

She gave him a sideways look. "Why? You have one, a dick a mean."

"Let's concentrate on the work at hand and talk about the difference between mine and yours later."

"OK. I like this one. It brings out my internal struggle as a teenager, I think."

Tex took the sheet from her and looked closely at it. He didn't think much when he drew. He let his emotions take over and went with whatever his hand wanted. The sketch he was holding was similar to the others. There were two teenagers in the background, one girl and one boy. At the front was Tamara, naked, looking straight at the viewer. The difference was the expression on the two in the back. It was frustration, anger and maybe a little self-hatred in the boy's eyes.

"I think you are right, so we agree?"

"Yes. Do you have something to drink?"

"There should be coffee and tea in the cupboard and there is juice and water in the fridge."

It wasn't until now that he realized Tamara had stood naked just a foot from him. He had been so into his work he hadn't thought about it. He glanced down at her cock dangling between her legs and then he realized, she had hardly any balls. He looked away before she had seen him, and took the sheet over to the canvas.

Tamara looked through the cupboard and then the fridge. On the top shelf she found a couple of bottles of wine and took one out. It was only eleven in the morning, but she thought it would be OK.

"Do you mind if I open a bottle of wine?" she called.

"Go ahead; it's only cheap stuff anyway. I keep my wine collection in a safe in the basement."

"Really?" she said, when she walked into the living room with a glass.

"Just kidding, that's all I got."

She sat down on the sofa, still naked and watched him work. He was very delicate and precise in his movements. He worked for a long time on the faces of the teenagers before he stepped back.

"What do you think?"

Tamara had finished the first bottle and had opened a second. "It looks fantastic. Make sure you get my cock right, I'm proud of it."

Tex heard that her speech was a bit slurred, and figured she was slowly getting drunk. Without turning around, he said. "If you don't mind me asking, but what happened to your nut sack?"

Tamara took a sip from her drink. "The hormones. It shrivels them up, and I can never have kids."

Tex turned around. "Wow, that's fucked up."

"Not really, I don't think I would make a very good parent anyway. I like to go out and I'm saving for a round the world backpacking trip."

"How old are you?"

"What do you think?" she said and stood.

Tex took in the firm breasts the shapely legs and when she did a slow spin her ass looked like it could crack a walnut.

"Twenty two or twenty three?"

"Thanks, I'll be twenty nine in December."

"Amazing."

"Not really, healthy eating, I go to the gym a couple of times a week and my tits are fake."

"Still, I think you look great."

She smiled at him and sat down again. When she did, she spread her legs a little and Tex's eyes were drawn to her cock.

"Do you like it too?" she said and pointed at it.

The wine had gone to her head and she was becoming horny. She usually did when she had a bit to drink.

Tex watched as her cock slowly grew in length and girth. Holy shit, she is getting a hard on, he thought and turned around, back to his work.

"Don't be shy, you can look."

"Sorry, Tamara. I'm not into dicks, and I have to get back to the painting.

"Boring, you need to open your mind to new experiences. I know plenty of men who thought like you, but then, they changed their minds."

Tex wasn't interested in other men, and thought about asking her to leave. In the end he didn't, there was something about her that he liked. Her openness, the way she looked at him, and most of all, her body, apart from the thing.

Two hours later Tex decided to take a break. Tamara hadn't said anything in a while and when he turned around, she was lying on the sofa sleeping. He found a quilt and covered her up. He stepped back and looked at his work. The painting was coming together fine, he thought. He had finished the outlines and had even had time to work with some of the colors. The teenagers in the back had been painted and so had the background around them. He had chosen a simple room to put them in. It looked like the younger versions had just gotten up from sitting around a table, and the grown up Tamara was standing naked in a doorway. He was happy with his work and decided it was time to eat something. He took his jacket and went out to get some food for them.

When he came back Tamara was still sleeping and he went back to work. As the sun set Tex worked on the faces with colors and the furniture in the room. By the time he was finished it was almost nine at night and the sun was gone. He turned on several lamps he used for lightning and gave his work a critical look. He was pleased with it, and he hoped the professor would be too. He had managed to transfer the facial expressions from the sketches to the canvas and the eyes were impressive.

"Hey, that looks fantastic, Tex."

He turned around. Tamara was sitting on the sofa rubbing her eyes. "Did you have a good nap?" he asked.

"Yes, I did."

She got up and walked closer to the canvas. Tex noted that she had a semi hard on and stepped away.

"Don't touch the paint, it's not dry yet," he said.

She peered at her own face and then that of herself as a teenager. Then she turned to him. "I think you have done a fine job, Tex. Especially with the expressions. I remember how hard it was to try to be something I wasn't, so I would fit in. I tried to please my parents and society, be the little Carlos that played soccer and went fishing with his friends, but I couldn't. I wanted to do my hair, play with dolls and later, gossip with the other girls in the schoolyard."

A tear ran down her cheek. "I'm sorry; it's just so hard to remember how it was."

Tex put his hand on her shoulder. "It's OK."

Without thinking about it, she stepped closer and wrapped her arms around him. "Oh, thank you."

Tex liked the way she felt, she was warm, and he could feel her boobs against his chest, but then he felt something else, and it was pushing against his leg. He let go and stepped back.

"What's wrong?" she said.

"Sorry, your dick rubbed against my leg."

"Oh, don't be such a pussy. I wasn't trying to rape you, I just needed a hug. Come here," she said and opened her arms.

He hesitated, looking from her cock up to her boobs and face. They won the battle and he hugged her again. When he tried to pull free she found his lips with hers and pressed them against his. First, he tried to pull away, but she held him tight. Her hands moved up and down his back and her tongue licked his lips. Tentatively, he parted his own a little and she slipped inside. He opened some more and suddenly their tongues were dancing around each other, he held her closer and when he felt her cock again, he froze.

"Relax, I won't hurt you," she whispered in his ear.

"Uh-hu."

"Close your eyes."

He did what she asked and he felt how she opened his pants and stuck her hand down his boxers.

"Oh, what do we have here?"

Tex didn't answer, he was too nervous. One part of him told him to run, and the other who wanted to have sex, said, who cares, a blow job is a blow job, and no one will ever know.

When she pulled his cock out and he felt her warm tongue tickle his cockhead with a few licks, he sighed.

"Feels good doesn't it," she purred.

"Yeah, it does."

When she took him all the way inside, he felt his legs shake and he tried to sit down on the sofa. Tamara let him, but as soon as he was sitting, she got between his legs and looked up at him, while licking his shaft.

"God, you look good," Tex moaned.

"And you taste good."

"Please don't tell anyone about this."

She took her cock out. "Who would I tell? I don't know your friends. The only person we know is Dorothy, and I'm sure she would be thrilled if she knew I was doing this to you. She took him between her lips and let her tongue run around his glans and when he let out a moan she deep-throated him a few times.

Tex was coming close to erupting and he decided to be a good sport and tell her. "Tamara, I'm almost there, OK."

Licking his shaft, she gave him a mischievous look, and said. "Do you want to fuck me?"

Tex's eyes went wide. "Like, in your ass?"

"Yeah, I don't have a pussy."

"I don't know."

She was slowly stroking his cock while they talked and from where he was sitting Tex could only see her face and tits. If he wouldn't have now better she looked amazing knelling in front of him. He wanted to, but he knew he wasn't gay. The thoughts and feelings in his brain crashed and tumbled over each other. He was confused, his feelings were in turmoil. One part of him wanted to turn her around and ram his cock as far inside as he could, another told him he was gay if he did.

NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers