Tex and Tamara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers

Tamara could see the frustration in his eyes. She had seen it many times before. "Listen to me Tex. I want you, and if you do it to me from behind, it will be easier, since you won't see my cock."

He sighed, and said. "OK, but I haven't got any lube."

She got up and went to the kitchen and when she came back, she had a small bottle in her hand. She read the label, "Extra Virgin olive oil. This will do, even though I'm not a virgin."

Before he had a chance to say anything she was back on her knees and had poured some oil in her hand. She rubbed his cock with it and then used one hand and a finger to spread some on and inside her anus. When she was done, she simply turned around and gave him a front seat view of her perfectly round ass.

"There it is, Tex. I want you to fuck me, right now."

He swallowed hard and closed his eyes. He kept them closed until he was kneeling behind her and when he opened them, she was looking at him over her shoulder. "I will help you."

He felt her hand on his cock and how she guided him to her anus. When his cockhead pressed against it, she said. "Just push, I can handle it."

Tex put his hands on her hips and gently pressed against her, nothing happened. He tried again, and it didn't change a thing.

"C'mon, harder," said Tamara.

"Are you sure it won't hurt you?"

"It will sting a bit when your head penetrates, but then it's OK."

He did what she said and pressed harder, and kept on pressing. Suddenly he felt how she opened and his cockhead began to slide in. Once it was inside it was like fucking a pussy, but much tighter.

"Oh, wow, Tamara, this feels so good."

"Mm, you have a good cock, Tex."

She loved how he felt inside her. He made long slow thrusts and it didn't take long before his constant movement over her prostate generated a steady stream of pre cum. She used it to lube her own cock and while Tex was fucking her she slowly jerked herself.

The tightness and the entire experience made Tex not last very long. He felt his balls contract and he moaned. "I'm almost there."

Tamara moved away from him, and his cock slipped out.

"What did you do that for?" complained Tex.

Tamara rolled onto her back and lay on the floor looking up at him. Her cock was hard and hovered an inch above her flat tummy. Her cockhead was dark red and Tex could see it was wet from pre cum.

"Did you like my ass?" she said.

"Of course I did, it so tight."

"Mm, so I can assume you want to blow your load inside me?"

Tex felt a bit uncomfortable and his cock came down a little. "Yeah, I guess."

"I like it, but I want you to do me a favor first."

"Uh-hu, and what's that."

Tamara took her cock in her hand and grinned at him. "I want you to touch me."

"Oh, C'mon, you know I don't want to." Tex hard on was gone, and his cock hung limp between his legs.

"Why not? It's no different that touching your own."

"Yes, it is, you said it yourself. It's my cock I would be touching not yours."

She gave him a look and said. "Semantics, one cock is the same as another. And just to make sure you understand. If you touch me, that doesn't make you gay, OK."

"Yes, it does."

"No, it doesn't, and I'll tell you why. To be gay, you have to have some kind of emotional attraction to a man, and as far as I know, I'm not a normal man, and second, I don't think you are in love with me. We are just two friends blowing off some steam, so to say."

"Very funny. The only one who has been blowing is you."

"Yes, for now, but never say never. You might like it."

Tex sighed. He wanted to get dressed and get Tamara out. "I doubt it."

She got up and crawled like a cat over to where he was sitting and when she touched his limp cock, he pulled back, but didn't get far. She had a good grip on him.

"Let go."

"No, I want you to tell me. Do you think I am sexy?"

"OK, fine, you are sexy."

"Are you horny?"

"I was."

"Do you like to have sex?"

"Of course."

She let go of him and sat back. "Then touch me, and I'll guarantee you, I will give you the best orgasm you have ever had, and you will call me to have me give you another."

Tex was having his own duality problem. One part said yes, the other screamed no. He wished he had had some of the wine earlier, but it was too late now. He thought about what Tamara had just said, about being horny. He was horny, and he wanted to come, but touching another man's cock, even though it was attached to a beautiful woman, was not his idea of pleasure.

"C'mon Tex, it's not so bad once you start."

Tex looked at Tamara, who was half sitting half lying on the floor, supporting herself with her elbows. Her legs were spread wide and her semi hard cock was lying against her flat tummy. His eyes moved up to her boobs and then to her face. She smiled at him, and blew him a kiss. "Tex, you will like it."

"OK, but I will only touch it, OK. Nothing else."

"Yeah, that is cool."

Tex moved so he was sitting between her legs and looked down at the cock. "So, how do I do this?"

"Like you jerk yourself off, there is no science to it. I work the same way you do."

It was smooth and hot when he took it in his hand, and it hardened incredibly fast as soon as he had taken hold of it. Its head turned a dark red and veins protruded on either side of the shaft. Tex swallowed and closed his eyes. He didn't want to see what he was doing. Then he began to jerk Tamara off.

"Slower, much slower or I will come too fast," she moaned.

I wouldn't mind that, thought Tex. Then it would all be over. His own cock was limp between his legs and he was happy for that. At least he didn't get a hard on while jerking another cock.

Tamara moaned again, and her fingers began to pinch her nipples and then her hands massaged her boobs. Tex opened his eyes and looked down at her. She had pulled her legs further up against her chest and she was pressing her boobs together with her arms. Her tongue came out and licked her lips and then she bit the lower one.

Tex couldn't take her eyes off her. She looked so hot and horny and that's when it happened. No, no, he thought, but it was too late. His cock woke up and grew between his legs until it was hard and ready.

"Oh, just look at that," said Tamara.

"What?"

"Shh, you keep on jerking and let me take care of you. Scoot up a little."

Tex was horny and couldn't help himself. The one part of him that had said, no, had lost the battle. He moved up and Tamara found his cock with her hand. When she wrapped her fingers around it Tex closed his eyes and thought, fuck it. No one will ever know I got jerked off by a Tgirl and that she did me.

Tamara loved the feeling of Tex in her hand. She let her thumb play with his cockhead and it didn't take long before her thumb was wet from pre cum. He was moaning loudly and she could feel his balls contract. She stopped.

"Please, let me come," begged Tex, letting go of Tamara cock.

"I will, but only If I get to fuck you first."

"No way, that's not going to happen."

"Why not, I'll be gentle and it will be a new experience for you."

"You are not sticking your cock up my ass. I think it's better if you leave now."

"Wait, what if I only use my finger. All I have to do is massage your prostate and you will beg me for more."

Tex looked at her. He had heard that having your prostate massage while being jerked off or sucked made for a fantastic orgasm. He could do that, and then she might leave.

"OK," he said.

"Come and lie down and give me that pillow," she said, pointing at the one on the sofa.

When Tex was lying on the floor, she pushed the pillow in under his hips and knelt between his legs. His cock was limp again, but Tamara's was strong as ever. When Tex saw her shaft sticking up close to his anus, he swallowed and wondered if he could trust her.

"I'll will lube my middle finger with some of the oil and slide it in you. It won't hurt, but it might feel strange."

"Uh-hu," said Tex, still watching the cockhead close to his ass.

She made sure her fingers was lubed and then slid her hand between his legs and located his anus. With a constant pressure he opened up in a couple of second and she slid in a few inches. She located the walnut size button and when she ran her finger over it Tex responded as she had thought.

"Fuck me, what was that?" he said, and looked down at his now hard cock.

"Your prostate. It feels good, doesn't it?"

He couldn't lie to her, she would know. "Yeah, it does, actually."

Tamara continued to massage his spot and kept an eye on his cock. Suddenly a drop was visible on the tip and she smiled. She took him in her hand and began pumping his shaft. Starting from the base moving up, and for each time more and more liquid came out.

"Holy shit, I have never seen anything like it," said Tex, watching his own cock.

"Tex, I will slide my cock inside you now, are you ready?"

He had never been hornier in his life. He felt like he was to explode, but the normal feeling of an orgasm wasn't there. It was something else that wanted to explode out of his shaft. He hardly heard what she had said, but whatever it was wasn't important. What was important was that she didn't stop whatever she was doing with her finger, it felt so good, he thought. "Whatever," he moaned, when she pushed out another glob of pre cum that ran down his shaft.

He felt some movement and then her finger slid out. "Hey, don't stop," was all he had time to say before she pushed into him. "Oh God, that hurts, stop." He said.

Tamara took his cock in her hand and began to jerk him like normal. Her cock was halfway inside him and she let it rest there. "Calm down, Tex. In a minute you won't feel pain, just pleasure."

She must be lying, there was a dull ache in his anus, and he felt that he was going to be ripped apart. He tried do relax and breath normal, and to his surprise between Tamara playing with his cock and he relaxing, the ache slowly went away. "Wow, you were right, it doesn't hurt so much."

"Good, now I will fuck you slowly, you just close your eyes and let me take care of you," purred Tamara.

Tex had his eyes closed and his head was on the hard floor. For every thrust Tamara did his body would move a little. He didn't understand how he had ended up on his own floor being fucked in the ass by a transvestite. He had wanted to fuck her, and then she had told him she was a transvestite. It had shocked him, but she was nice and very beautiful. He had asked her to model for him and she had done that. Then one thing turned into another, and he had fucked Tamara in the ass, and now, she was doing him. Was he gay? No, he knew that much. Bisexual maybe, no, not really, he thought. What the fuck was he? In the middle of his thoughts Tamara let go of his cock and spread his legs wider and pushed them up against his chest. Using her hands, she showed him what to do, and he understood. He wrapped his legs around her waist and she lay down on top of him.

"How does it feel," she whispered in his ear.

She was moving slowly now, her cock hardly moving an inch back and forth.

"Good, but very strange."

"I know what you are thinking, that you are gay or bi, or some other mix of the two. You are not, trust me. I don't like gay men or bisexual men. I like straight men, and what I love is to seduce them. I think I have managed to do that to you."

The pleasure was so intense now, that Tex's legs were trembling. "I guess you did."

She moved and he let go of her waist. Then she scooted up real close to him. She grabbed his cock and began to jerk it off faster than before. "Let's come together," she said, and bit her lip.

Her hand moved up and down his shaft and she was fucking him at the same time. With a few gasps Tamara shot her load over his stomach and jest, the hot liquid dropping down on to his skin. The orgasm, when it came, was something Tex had never experienced before. He thought of himself to squirt a normal amount of cum, but what came out of his cockhead was like nothing he had ever seen. Instead of the usual two or three squirts, he felt five strong squirts and some of it landed on his own face. His body convulsed and he knew he roared when Tamara gave him one last thrust and pulled out. She didn't stop jerking him off, but continued a minute longer.

When it was over they lay on the floor and Tex tried to get control of his body again. His ass felt wide open, his cock was still rock hard and his balls ached a little.

Tamara turned to him, and took his hand and placed it on her boob. "Have you ever felt something like that before?"

Tex didn't answer, he just shook his head.

"I told you, you would like it."

She found his cock with her hand and stroked it a few times. Then she moved and Tex felt her soft tongue clean his cockhead and shaft. When she was pleased with her work she got up and looked for her clothes. "I have to go, call me sometime."

Tex just waved at her, and when he heard the door shut, he sighed and closed his eyes.

The next morning Tex woke up in his bed and wondered how he had gotten there, he must have been exhausted because he couldn't remember. He lay there for a while and thought about what had happened. His ass hurt a little, and his cock head too. He would never tell anyone about the previous night, that was for sure. He got up and saw that he had to be in class in an hour. After showering and having breakfast, he wrapped the canvas in paper and left.

"I must say Tex; you have done an excellent job. One can feel the pain the person has gone through," said the professor inspecting the painting.

"Thank you."

"Who is the model?"

Tex cleared his throat, "A friend of a friend."

"Oh, you must have interesting friends, Tex. Not many people know transvestites, and even less would think of using one for this project. I can't get over how penetrating her eyes are."

Tex almost giggled, if the Prof only knew what else Tamara could penetrate with.

When he left school and walked along the street to his apartment his cell phone buzzed. He looked at the screen and there was a message from Tamara asking him how it had gone with the project. He answered her that the professor had liked it. He put his phone back thinking that it was the end of the conversation, but then it buzzed again. He looked at the screen and then he smiled:

Let's celebrate. I have some water based lube. I will be at your place in thirty minutes. Tamara xxoo

He grinned like a crazy person and hurried on home.

NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers