All Comments on 'Texas Hold 'Em'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very creative!

Very nice new spin on an old, common, beaten to death story line. I especially enjoyed the detailed inclusion of actual Texas Hold Em slang, with accurate recreation of actual hands. This obviously took the author a tremendous amount of work to prepare. Truly a work of creation rather than a simple slam-blam pornography.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Watch much SITC?

I lost interest when I realized you were pulling character names from Sex in the City. Just make up your own!

sacksackover 16 years ago
I admire your patience....

in writing this gem. You certainly didn't rush the scene, as lesser writers would have been tempted to do. So glad I could insprire you to write this mini-masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
too long?

When I saw how long this was, I figured yikes another way too long story. But was I ever surprised. What a great story. Can't wait for the next one.

RhubarbdudeRhubarbdudeover 16 years ago
What a great story

Good character development, almost not long enough!

Well done keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

What a great build up, and the characters really came to life, minds and bodies ;-) Maybe the end was a bit abrupt, it would have been nice to read about their thoughts, comments and actions after the climax. I hope there will be a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it

Brilliant story, the length allowed you to really develop the game and build the tension. Ignore the comment about names- I often find one of the hardest parts when writing a story is to decide on names! Keep it up!

soditsoditabout 16 years ago
Excellent

Great build-up, the poker hands helping to pace the sex very smoothly. Liked the teaser at the end...

One of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
VERY HOT!!!

VERY HOT! I liked that there 'seems' to be some similarities between your characters and the characters in Sex in the City.

If that show was the inspiration for this story, then that's great!!!

It's not about what you take, it's about converting it into something BETTER!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nicely Done

I have been an avid reader of this site for several years now and mostly enjoy the loving wives section and ocassionally read a group sex or exhibisionism story. This by far was one of the best stories I have read anywhere. I very much like the build up and the anticipation in a story and this did it quite nicely. Lookig forward to reading more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome

i wish they made porn like this, the best story i've read 4 a long time

leftout6537leftout6537almost 13 years ago
Well Done!

Nice work. I thoroughly enjoyed your style and I have learned so much. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue

I really like the couple of Penny and Teddy. Penny needs to get "revenge" for Teddy making her have lesbian sex, even though she is straight. Maybe she can make him have gay sex, possibly in a threesome. She could have him crossdress: Teddy in a Teddy. She could do both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good effort- too many tech errors

Was this meant to sound like a juvenile wrote it? It needs major edits and you can start by deleting the 1st 5 pages. Just making an intro long doesn't make it good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
All in all

It was great! There was a moment when the river came twice, and I was like UGH.. does this guy not know how texas holdem works. It was painful and my expectations sunk. But, it got better and better, and best of all it didn't disappoint!

RDA2244RDA2244about 7 years ago
That was HOT!

And the wife and I like it HOT.

It could be said that it was a little long for this format; but it did not ever lost our interest, which is quite an accomplishment. Keep it up!

blackstump666blackstump666over 4 years ago
Too much poker

A good story way too long with poker detail that interests no-one. I gave up by page 4 bored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Hot!!

Loved it! Sequel please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous