All Comments on 'Texas Trio Pt. 02 - Becky's Debt Ch. 07-08'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

I got it on Amazon because I couldn't wait - worth every penny. You're an amazing writer! Thanks for sharing this family with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Texas

Based on your familiarity with Galveston and other clues I'm guessing that this takes place in marble falls.

Good story. Thanks!

rayironyrayironyabout 6 years ago
just turned 12 AM

And here i am gawping at the puter , sucked into TT2,

when i need to be going to sleep.

Oh, what you do to us not entirely innocent readers Steffi!

LevindlLevindlabout 2 years ago

Fantastic catch with realizing that Oklahoma was not yet a state! I had not realized it myself while reading, until you mentioned it. I am still glad that you used the states as a reference/adjective, because it was a great statement and would not have worked if you had written it with the words “ Indian territories“ instead.

As always, I am truly enjoying your stories. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...