All Comments on 'Texas Trio Pt. 02 - Becky's Debt Ch. 21-22'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I am glad to find!

I started reading this under novels and I thought there was not going to be anything posted. Yesterday I was looking under the new tab and seen this and realizing I had missed all these chapters. I read all of them and then decided I could not wait for you to post the rest so I bought it on amazon. I finally finished reading it all last night. It is a very good book. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Highly enjoyable read...

Your writing is superb and I would dare say you are one of the best writers on this site. I am impressed with how carefully you edit your work and the easy with which your story unfolds. BRAVO!!! I pulled an all nighter reading this saga...a true testament to your writing, as only an excellent writer can insight their reader to give up sleep because they can’t wait to hear the end of the story.

BrazenpeachBrazenpeachabout 6 years ago
More more more!

AMAZING! Lady you have me completely and totally HOOKED! Can Not Wait for more!

chip812chip812about 6 years ago
Dang it!

I seem to be reading them faster than you're writing them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Did I miss something?

In the part about Brody finding the right woman in San Francisco, nothing was mentioned about his wife. In a past chapter Brody did mention a wife & child who died in childbirth, didn’t he?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...