All Comments on 'Texas Trio Pt. 02 - Becky's Debt Ch. 23-24'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
babyjane12084babyjane12084about 6 years ago
Woo Hoo!

Thank you so much for updating us with a new chapter! I love your stories, and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

sailhikersailhikerabout 6 years ago
Brody's partner

Great, well written characters and tale. I am surprised that Brody in all this time has never slipped off to town to send his partner in SF a telegram to let him know he was OK, have him check Colt and Jem out and apprise him of Brody's hopes and plans.

BrazenpeachBrazenpeachabout 6 years ago
LOVE this series!

Awesome !!! As much as I love Cat, Colt and Jem's story, Becky and Brody are gaining on them for my affections! Can't wait for more! Plus I really need a cowboy in my life....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ms. Olsen has several books including Texas Trio and Texas Trio II for sale on Amazon.com. Read the entire book today by going to amazon.com. Support this awesome writer by purchasing her books for immediate download. I can't wait for Texas Trio III. Thank you Stefanie Olsen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
so erotic...

i hope and wish these scenes to be part of your own experiences and desires...

you are making me spend much time in front of the screen to the neglect of other work...boats, homes, vehicles.

i tell my sweet wife i´m reading a ´harlequin romance´ (though never done that)...she laughs!

many thanks...

peter

LevindlLevindlabout 2 years ago

For what you said in your tidbit, you succeeded 100%! The erotic scene was a total 180° reversal on white the two people psychologically embrace. It was amazing to see how you accomplished this.

Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...