Texting Turns to Sexting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nan breathes in and out rapidly. Her body goes limp on top of me. She pins me against the mattress and rests in a catatonic state. For the time being we are both totally spent. I know it won't last long as we have plans for more love making. I'm sure an afternoon siesta will revive our spirits and so we doze.

I begin to stir around 5:30 and get up to start the barbecue. I button up my cargo shorts and let Nan continue to rest. The coals catch fire while I look out over the horizon and sip another wine cooler. Just after 6:15, Nan joins me outside wearing a cute Hawaiian print summer dress. The low scoop neck shows off the round curves of her breasts. She grabs my hand and kisses my cheek.

"Thanks for this afternoon. It was worth waiting for."

"Yes, it was. That's a beautiful dress you're wearing? I love the top."

"You love the top, or you love my boobs?"

"OK, I love your boobs and I love your nipples, so pink and so hard."

"You keep treating me like you did this afternoon, and they'll stay hard all weekend long. Oh my god."

"I hope you're hungry. I have New York steaks, fresh fruit and a green salad for us. We need to refresh our energy, because I have plans for us."

Nan and I continue our banter as we prepare dinner together. I cook the steaks over the coals while she sets the outside table and throws a green salad together. The sun is just starting to drop below the horizon as we finish dinner. I start a fire in the pit and we sit in our camp chairs, drinking coffee. I tell her stories about my previous work and travels over the past couple of years. She talks about her life as well. We discuss current events and our favorite music. The conversation is natural and easy, there is no pretense. We discuss our sex life, likes and dislikes, fantasies and turn-ones.

Before we know it, darkness has descended upon the central coast, our raging fire is now glowing embers, but there is still a warmth in the summer air. I suggest another rendezvous and throw out the possibility of making love outdoors. Our site is secluded, and no other campers are within earshot of us. Nan is open to the idea.

The glowing embers in the fire pit provide enough light for us. I suggest throwing some blankets on the camp table for comfort. Nan has other ideas and excuses herself to go back inside my trailer. She emerges several minutes later from the trailer with her new strap-on in tow. She is also holding a bottle of lube and a healthy-looking dildo. In fact, it's the Chad Vixen cock, just like Catherine, Samantha and Lynette own. I wonder if this Chad Vixen guy knows what a popular cock he has.

I sit on the table top and Nan moves between my legs.

"So, Nan, what do you have in mind?"

"Remember when I texted that I was considering a strap-on. Well I bought one this week. I want to use it this evening."

"What exactly do you have in mind? Remember, I said I was not interested in pegging right now? I'm serious."

"Rob, I want you to wear the strap-on and pleasure me. I want you to fuck my pussy with the strap-on while your cock takes care of my ass. I want to experience double-penetration with you. I know you'll be gentle, but at the same time make sure I'm properly screwed."

"I would love to take care of your desires. I propose bending you over the table and taking you from the rear."

Nanette affirms, "That's exactly what I have in mind. Can you help me with my dress?"

Nanette grabs the hem of her sundress and lifts it up. I assist her to remove it completely. She is no longer wearing her crotchless panties. Her naked form is lit by the orange glow emanating from the fire pit. I inquire as to her warmth as I stand and drop my cargo shorts. She lets me know she is comfortable with the outside temperature.

By this time, my cock is a solid seven-inch lance. Nan hands me her dildo and strap-on and then strokes my shaft with appreciation. I've done this type of act before and am familiar with sporting a fake cock between my legs. I snap the Chad Vixen cock in place and buckle up the harness. I admit it's a bit obscene with my own shaft pointing at a ninety-degree angle just above the fake cock.

Nan turns her back to me and bends over. Her hands on the table supports her posture while she spreads her legs. I place a towel on the ground and kneel behind her. I spread her ass cheeks with my hands to open her up for inspection. Her cute little starfish and smooth pussy lips are inches from my face. I lean in and lick her pink slit from bottom to top. My tongue separates her inner labia as I probe her inner core. I want to make sure she is properly prepared for my initial penetration. With each pass of my tongue along her vagina, Nan becomes wetter.

I stand up and grab the bottle of lube off the table. I pour a steady stream of lotion along her ass crevice and use my fingers to spread it around. As I trace my fingers along her pink flaps, I drill two fingers into her cunt. Her inner flesh is wet and ready to accept the dildo. I hold the silicone cock against my own shaft and pour a fair amount of lube onto both appendages. With the dildo positioned between her puffy lips, I move forward and the tool slides deep into Nan's pussy. My own cock slides up between her ass crease. The tip of my cock contacts her tight sphincter.

Nan groans, "Yes, that feels good."

I slowly slide the dildo in and out of Nan allowing the lube to work its magic. At the same time, I press a finger against her O-ring, testing her anal resistance. I slide my thumb back and forth over Nan's little pink rosebud while I fuck her cunt. The tight muscle loosens enough for me to push two fingers into her asshole. I slide them in to my second knuckle. Nanette grunts and pushes back.

"Geez Rob, that's good, I feel your fingers, but I want your cock. Oh my god."

I can feel the fake cock slide back and forth through the thin membrane that separates her holes. Nan is prepped for her first DP. My shaft is thick and hard and ready for her. I withdraw my digits and replace them with my cock. I ease my cock into Nan's backdoor and slide deep into her canal. The tight fit makes me gasp. I've had the pleasure to enjoy anal sex with several ladies, but this is the first time using a strap-on. I'm happy Nanette is a willing participant.

"This feels amazing Nan. Are you OK? I'll go slow."

"I've never felt so full. Yes, it is amazing, and I am OK. I've always imagined how this would feel, but it is so much better than my imagination. My pussy is so wet. Ugh."

I ease in and out of Nan slowly. The pressure on my cock is astounding. Her sphincter feels like a super tight cock ring sliding back and forth along my shaft. Nan uses both hands to hang onto the camp table as I continue to push deeper and deeper. The orange glowing embers in the fire pit provide enough light for me to watch my cock disappear and reappear with every push. I place my hands on Nan's hips to hold her in place as I increase the speed of my thrusting.

"Oh, that's it Rob, go faster, I can feel my orgasm getting close. It's going to be intense. Don't stop fucking me."

My own climax is building with every movement. The pressure surrounding my cock feels like a tight fist. The lube makes it feel like the fist is wearing a velvet glove. I'm not going to last much longer, and I let Nan know that I'm going to blow.

"Yes Rob, cum in my ass, my tight little asshole. You cock feels so good, my pussy is on fire, I'm going to cum too."

I feel Nan's body tremble as she holds on for dear life. Her cunt is so wet, juice runs down her thighs. I can sense she is ready to cum. I push deep into her pussy and ass. She pushes back against my thrusts. My hips slap against her fleshy cheeks filling our campsite with noise. I wonder if other campers are aware of us, but I don't care. I'm just one more push away from exploding.

Nan screams out in ecstasy. Her loud voice shocks me into blowing my load deep into her backdoor. I press my hips against Nan and unload several ropes of jizz into her bowels. Nan's legs shake as she rides through her own orgasmic high. My hands squeeze her ass cheeks as our bodies pulse together. Our breathing is deep and quick. We share an incredible mutual climax together, the most intense yet.

"Oh my god, Rob! I'm cumming, I'm cummmiinnnngggg! Fuck me baby. Fuck your DP girl."

I collapse on top of Nan with my cock still buried in her ass and Chad still lodged in her pussy. She is pressed to the table top, her tits flattened against the blanket. We remain in this position for several minutes until Nan begins to laugh. Her outburst makes me chuckle.

"Whew Rob, that was some kind of orgasm. I thought I was going to faint. I've never been so full of cock and rubber at the same time. My cunt is still throbbing."

"That was quite a scream, I thought the ranger might be headed our way to investigate."

"He would certainly be surprised. Oh my god."

"Are you doing OK Nan? I hope I'm not too heavy."

"You are fine. I'm just in heaven right now with a full pussy and bum. I'm still dripping. We're going need a shower after this one. Oh my god."

The fire in the pit is almost extinguished keeping our camp site in near total darkness. I'm sure if anyone was close by, they knew exactly what was going on in space 07. My cock softens and slips from Nan's bunghole. I pull back and the fake cock slides out of her pussy as well. I pull her up and turn her around to hug her tight. Her nipples remain hard little points that feel sexy against my chest. We stare into each other's eyes and smile. I let Nan know that anytime she wants another DP, I'm her guy.

I lift Nan to let her sit on the table. Her legs are spread, and I stand between them. I move my face down to her breast and suck on her right nipple. She places her hand on the back of my head to keep me from moving. I suckle her bright pink point for several moments before moving to her left nub.

"I hope you are just enjoying my tits and not trying to get me heated up again. I don't think I can take any more of your cock tonight. Oh my god."

I unlatch from her breast to answer, "No, I'm just having a little fun. I love your boobs, they are so firm. If you haven't guessed, I am a committed boob man. I love all sizes and shapes and particularly yours. I can't get enough of them."

"Nibble all you want. Your mouth feels good on my sensitive nipples."

I spend more time licking and kissing her alabaster mounds. Nan suggests that we retire to the queen bed for the night. It's a good idea. I check the fire one more time for any stray embers and follow her into the trailer. Before long, we are snuggled between the sheets and sleeping soundly. I'm in my favorite position with my cock snuggled between Nan's ass cheeks and my palm clutching her boob.

12