All Comments on 'TGI Chronicles Pt. 2 Ch. 05'

by GaryAPB

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

I continue to enjoy your story.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fantastic

For the first time since I've been coming to literotica, I turn on the computer as soon as I walk in the door and look for a particular story. Everything about this - your character development, the differnces between men and women, is just perfect. The only thing is, if I hear 'care for a pint?' one more time, im going to go nuts. The characters seem to drink more than they work. But still, I cant wait until the next part.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Story still very good

I don't understand Dave talking to his boss like that. He could object all he like about the reorganization but he should NEVER have said shit about Tim's wife! If he really believes what he said about Beth he should keep his mouth shut!

There's still something odd about Davinia's reaction to the DVDs. And I'm almost beginning to think she is doing more than sewing. And where is Drew when she is sewing?

Right now I'd almost lay even money on Alice being the female still standing at the end of the story.

Where ARE we heading, Gary??

cageyteecageyteeover 18 years ago
This has been, and will continue to be, my first

This has been, and will continue to be, my first stop each morning.

I find myself looking forward to each chapter.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
dave the asshole

why the man that help him the most,why dave would talk about his wife that way.tim need to cut dave loose, now he know how he really feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very enjoyable!

Gary,

Still enjoying your story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter(s)...

Sorry Gary, but I must just asked Nigel if he would care for pint. After all it’s only being polite. English style...lol

My best regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice

good story, Hope Tim and Beth are ok after the problems with Ken earlier. It would be nice to hear more about them

RussHRussHover 18 years ago
Excellant novel

This has been an excellant novel. Enjoy it very much. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it's getting better and better

Part 2 started off a little slowly, I thought, because there wasn't an immediate issue to hook the reader (like the apparent adultery that turned out to be real adultery, in Part 1).

But now after a few chapters it's getting very gripping. How Dave could have gone off on his friend and boss like that is a little hard to take--but I guess we are meant to understand that Dave 1) is upset about Davinia, and 2) really doesn't understand his own feelings very well.

Let's hope he figures himself out better! Thanks for the great story, we are all looking forward to more.

ohio

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
"Too much of a coward to tell the company when it's got something wrong. Too weak to really walk away from a stupid bitch of a wife." EXACTLY RIGHT!!

Right ON.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Comic irony

There's a lovely comic irony, with Dauntless Dave turning into a jealous wife because his girlfriend has other interests and commitments. Excellent chapter.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
I'm With Dave Here

Whether she knew he was cooking or not, after putting him off for the work on the play, she certainly owed him a call when she was going tom be late.

And since she seems to be reluctant to formalize their relationship she certainly can’t object to his having a drink with someone, especially when SHE’S obviously out drinking with others! And it’s kind of telling that she doesn’t introduce him as any sort of partner.

Frankly, he should have said that they could either talk now or take a break. She’s beginning to take him very for granted, without reciprocating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

Congrats. Very good story. Four out of five. Talk about burning your bridges. Dave is waving around cans of gasoline and matches. the author has done a good job of depicting a man off balance without being too over the top about it. I still don't know how this is going to end. but it is very enjoyable. Is Dav trying to get rid of him? Is his friendship with Tim done? is he right about Tim and Beth? Stay tuned. It is like a soap opera and I mean that in a good way. Cheers Steve

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Wow, strong chapter

The exchange between Dave and Tim is outstanding, but a bit unusual for business execs in direct report. Only true friends could have a row like this and survive, which I think they will. Excellent and 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some harsh truths there at the end from both sides.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous