All Comments on 'TGI Chronicles Pt. 2 Ch. 08'

by GaryAPB

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
well, that was a fine fake out.

faked me totally with that move. just can't predict you.

TJ was a total jerk, but Peter puts him in the hospital.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
shifting sands, shifting

Sands, still needing that guide to keep up with the changing characters. good writing, good read, bring on the next episode, can’t wait to see who does what next. A fan always.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Well, just frickin great

TJ, Lucy and Pete. Wel, it rather looks like Davinia can easily make a case that she doesn't need this sort of hassle in her life. He shares women and he screws married women getting himself beaten up. And she thought she meant more to him than that! I can see where she'll figure out to just forget it, forget him. Who knows what else he's been up to, shell be thinking. He'll need to do some really slick talking if he changes that scenario.

He should have given Pete the option---counseling or prison. There is no way Pete could get a license with his record. And if he did he would be shut down in short order. Coupla instances of his temper and goodbye pub. Interesting that Pete considers all his screwing around as just friends but hers unforgivable. Classic double standard.

TJ, friendship completely over?

Yeah, where does everything go from here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well, still all up in the air.

Could still end either way for Dave.

Only one complaint...over use of the 'F' word, otherwise, great.

Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cast of Idiots!

Geez! What a bunch of retards! Dave.... can't keep his head out of his ass, his buddy TJ is a world class loser, and the couple that should be nominated as the dysfunctional couple of the year, have put good ole Dave in the hospital. With that said, I'm enjoying the hell out of this story! Will TJ hook up with Drewe and spill the beans about Dave and Lucy? Will Dave and Dav stay a couple? Stay tuned for the next installment of Another World..... ooops sorry wrong media! Keep em coming!

Tim C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what's the fuckin' point to this idiotic serial?

"poor dave's" been fuckin' susie, lucy, alicia, beth, cindy, davinia, lilie, heather, claire, and all other females he's come across,,,

so what's the fuckn' point to this silly story anyway?

isn't his dick a bit sore by now?

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
ok

well written but we have us a soap opera going on here.. will read alittle more to see where this is going

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Justice

Dave got exactly what he deserved.Who the fuck does he think he is to preach to Pete. In my town he would be dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Still enjoying your story.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh God!!!!!!!!

One of the longes lasting crap I have ever skipped thru, hoping for something significant to develop, in vain...

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
He's GOT To Report

But he probably won't.

Yes, things will be tough with Pete in prison, but Lucy should have thought of the consequences of Pete’s temper before she fucked around on him, even if he WAS fucking around on her.

Re: TJ - Even if they’re looking for “kinky”, there’s no reason for him to be there, at least not without clearing it with Davinia first. This has disaster written all over it, if so, hopefully not irreparable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another surprise

Congrats. Good story. Four out of five. This story always surprises me. It has gone off in a totally new direction with TJ being a jerk with Dav and Peter beating up Dave. The conversation afterwards between Pete and Dave seemed a little strange but maybe it is a British cultural thing. the TJ incident ended a little abruptly. I am not sure where this is going but there is only one chapter to go. I have my fingers crossed for Dave and Dav.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Ok I got it half right with dawn the pub was a good add-on, so often I can guess what's coming, rarely does that happen with you. Rather than 80-90% correct guess, I am surprised if I get more than 20% hell anything past 10 is unexpected. Thanks for that, in a format so rift with formulaic stories, you seem to defy its influence...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, I got it. The author is thinking, I want to drag this out, so I’ll introduce a little violence. Gee, couldn’t see this coming at all. Yup, Perils of Pauline!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous