All Comments on 'Thai Massage'

by rampe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did a bot write this? The first few paragraphs were very much like a bot was writing, totally failed to draw me in.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

I remember back in the mid 70’s I went to an oriental parlor for the first time. I knew about gay sex ( had that and liked it ) but at the time never heard of ‘ladyboys’. Si I got the half hour massage. About 20 minutes into the massage the cute but skinny girl rubs my but. She said for $75 we have sex. OK I tell her. I think she just climb on top of me and I’d slip into her pussy. She said lay on my belly. I wonder how I can fuck her in that position. Next thing I knew she was on my back and I feel lube poured on my ass. Then I felt something push into my ass. I knew it was a cock. She’s half way in me and starts going faster and deeper. It felt awesome. She wasn’t hung big maybe 5-6 inches. She pounded me for maybe 10 minutes. Then I feel her tense up and she cum’s in my ass. Well it felt so good I came with her. When she got off me I got to see her nude, she had the cutest little tits, maybe a large A cup or small B cup. I thanked her and got dressed. Then got a card with her name and schedule. Went back next month and we skipped the massage and she just fucked me.

ramperampeabout 2 years agoAuthor

ShortyMac that sounded very nice story that has happened to you. Thank you for sharing that. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Nope. Totally unsexy

You should have written the story in past tense. You sound Soth East Asian in your writing.

Greased not creased.

Poor writing and poor grammar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrampe@rampe
Recently I have had no time or motivation for writing. Have to say sorry to them who likes them and also to them that don't like but still are reading them and telling how horrible they are. I am not writing mainstream fantasies so my writings are not for big groups of reader...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES