All Comments on 'Thank Heaven for Little Girls Pt. 02'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
gara5289gara5289almost 7 years ago

Good but not as good as the first chapter.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All school girls should experience such beautiful uninhibited love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

That was hot! I just wish there was more anal action though. Can't wait for the next chapter!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 7 years ago
Yes, you stayed on track.

You have the beginnings of chapter 3 started. Glad Mr. Owens had some one on one time with those two little strumpets. Loved it!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Andrea and Mirai

So how soon can we expect the next part? Really liked this story. I worked in the principal's office for the 2nd half of my jr year and all of my Sr. year plus the summer in between. We had 2 assistant principals and I was actually the asst. to their secretaries. I still think to this day, they gave me the job to keep me from skipping school so much. lol

DOC226DOC226almost 7 years ago
Cannot Wait for Chp. 3

I loved the first two chapters of "Thank Heaven For Little Girls", and eagerly await Chp. 3. I am curious as to how bad the little Asian girl will be. I bet she is a great student like Alex, with a natural wild side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOW WONDERFUL and HOT...

...can two chapters be?

I agree with gara5289 that the first chapter was best.

Still, when I finished this chapter I unhesitatingly pressed the 5 star button.

It's just that the first chapter had all that luscious description, as seen through his eyes, of the nubile "Little Girls" under his supervision, plus his appreciative feelings, repressed ... untill a knock on his door.

I differ with the Anonymous wanting more anal, something I could do without, ever. Although, after thousands of Literotica stories over the years, I've gotten "used" to it, even to the point of kinda appreciating it at times. But it does seem especially unrealistically inappropriate for first time (virgin) stories.

ilikithot (that's obvious) is a Master Storyteller in every way: plot, language use, creativity, but especially in his phrasings and manner of expressions that make the trip delightful regardless of destination.

At the end of page one, I noticed there were two more pages -- good!

And now one more chapter, which the author has skillfully set us up to be eagerly looking forward to (Churchill said that a preposition is not a good word to end a sentence with).

Very nice!

Paul in Oklahoma

Anastasia88Anastasia88over 2 years ago

The hottest thing of all? Melissa naked on the beach, worshipping those big cocks. So much white cream to swallow, mmmh so yummy.

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

Wow, 🔥 . All I can say is more, more, more please and thank you.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Absolutely one of the finest stories on the site!! Keeps our attention, and gives us something to look forward to...

I am so looking forward to chapter 3...Yyyaaayyy!!!

**5**🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 Stars, as usual!!

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****Very HOT series with some great SEX!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story thanks for sharing. best part for me was when Alexis came in and changed in her microkini and afterwards surprised him with the modified school uniform. more attention to the high heels would be better for me, but that is obviously personal taste

mcrr2225mcrr2225about 1 year ago

I love this series of stories. I laughed all the way through. All these are going on my favorites list.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous