Thank Heaven for Little Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, about two weeks after the school year ended, and while Melissa was on her family vacation, there was a knock on my door, and I answered it to find Alex smiling at me.

"Hi, Mr. Owens," she smiled, lighting up the room, as usual. "I was wondering if you could help me with some college questions?" She had an arm load of books, so I gestured her inside.

"Of course, Miss Kensington. Please come in," I smiled back. The after-school version of Alex was, in many ways, better than the version I watched grow up in my hallways over four years of high school.

Her hair was down, flowing freely over her shoulders, and framing her pretty face. The glasses which made her look so studious under normal circumstances, now made her look very sexy, and soft. She was wearing a snug pair of jeans, and a silky blouse, which draped across her impressive chest.

"College questions?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, as she deposited the books on the dining room table.

"Yes. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it," she giggled. "You're helping me prepare for college courses."

"It would be my pleasure," I smiled. She moved closer, and tiptoed up to kiss me, another difference between the girls. Alex's kisses were far more electric. Perhaps that emotional maturity played a part.

"Mine, too," she sighed, releasing me. She reached into her bag, and came out with what looked like a handful of strings. "Would it be okay if I did a little sunbathing first?"

It took me a second to realize those strings were a bikini. A very small one.

"Go right ahead," I drooled. Even after having seen her naked, and sampled her body, there was still something special about Alex in a bikini. Or out of one. "You can always go nude. I don't mind."

"No, I'm sure you don't," she smiled, snuggling against me. Those round, firm breasts of hers dented my ribs. "You have nosy neighbours. That's why I brought books. A cover story, if you will."

"This doesn't look like it covers much," I laughed, taking the handful of fabric from her. I dangled it from my fingers. It was black. Mmmm. Black bikini. So sexy.

"Just enough," Alex giggled, taking the suit and heading upstairs to change. "Just enough to say I'm not naked, and enough to give my mother a heart attack if she ever saw me in it."

"Okay, well, I look forward to seeing it," I called after her.

She was going to do just fine in college. Academically, she had no problems at all. Socially, likewise, and since I had been chosen to complete her education with a sexual component, I could safely say, she had that covered as well. She was demonstrating that fact, right now.

I was in the kitchen, when she came back downstairs.

Yowza! I could see why she was concerned for her mother's health. I could see... Almost everything.

Yet, not everything. She was teasing me. Melissa would just walk in, whip her clothes off, and suck my cock, but Alex liked to take it slow, letting the sexual tension build up, even if we both knew where it was headed.

She grabbed a book, and her suntan lotion, and headed outside, while I watched intently. Taking her place on a lounger, she oiled her smooth skin, taking the time to put on a show she knew I'd be paying rapt attention to. My dick was most certainly interested.

So, I puttered around the house, doing nothing in particular, a keeping an eye out back, where Alex's glistening, curvaceous body sizzled in the sun. Eventually, I ran out of things to do. Being around her like this was delicious torture.

"Miss Kensington?" I said, as I went outside. "I need to go out for a few minutes, to pick up a few things. I'll get us some lunch on the way back. What would you like?"

"I'd be happy with pizza," she smiled. I'm sure she knew my eyes were all over her. That was the whole point, wasn't it?

"Pizza it is." I nodded, gazing at her fabulous chest. "Any favourite... Toppings?"

"Sausage," she grinned, catching my flirt, and returning it effortlessly. "May I ask a favour?"

"Of course," I replied.

"Would you do my back, please, before you go?" she asked, with an innocent look on her face.

Like I said, she enjoyed this game. Her choice of words was no accident. I'd do whatever side she wanted done, whenever she wanted. She rolled over, presenting her thong-clad, bare ass to me. Her hand reached back, and tugged the string on her top, then pulled her long hair aside.

"Mmmmm," I smiled, picking up the bottle of oil. "Can't have tan lines, or a burn on your sweet little butt. I'll do my part, but don't stay out here too long."

"Just long enough to get a nice, even tan on my sweet little butt," she giggled, flexing the cheeks in question. I drizzled oil along her back, and over those sexy curves. "It tickles!"

I spanked her ass gently, and used both hands to spread the oil, kneading it into her perfect skin. My dick was taking notice again.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," she sighed. "Can you come visit me at college, and do this every week?"

"I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding someone willing to take my place," I replied, palming her rump, firmly. "Just show them this, and they'll be lined up around the block. Guys and girls, both."

"I'm not sure I'm all that interested in girls, anymore," she answered. "Melissa, of course, but not anyone else. You've spoiled me. I really like getting fucked."

"Well, they will be lined up to do that, too," I laughed, wiping my hands on the towel. "I'll be back in an hour. Don't start without me."

"Not even a little warmup?" she giggled.

"Okay, but stretch first," I smiled, leaning down to nibble her neck. "Don't want you pulling a muscle."

"I can't. You're taking the muscle I want to pull, with you," she groaned, lifting her hips slightly. I saw her hand move under, to work on her clit. "Hurry back."

No problem there. I wouldn't be gone one second longer than necessary.

When I returned... hauling various grocery items, a few bits of hardware to do some house repairs, and one extra-large pizza with everything, especially sausage... the backyard was empty. I glanced upstairs, where I heard a few footsteps, and went back to the front door for a second load. A sound behind me made me turn.

Holy shit!

At the top of the stairs, Alex stood, balanced of ridiculously high heels. Between the heels and the ultra-short skirt that barely covered her ass, her smooth, sexy legs looked about a mile long. That skirt was formerly part of her uniform, but now was part of her plan to drive me crazy. The blouse on top was tied in a knot just under her braless breasts, baring her midsection, and exposing a wicked slice of cleavage. She was made up, with full mascara and eye shadow, and deep red lipstick on her plump lips. The final touch was her hair, teased into a wild mane that completed the look.

Without saying a word, she screamed 'fuck me'.

"Hello, Mr. Owens," she purred, taking her first step down. She paused on each tread, letting her boobs bounce enticingly. "I'm glad you're home. I've been waiting for you."

She reached the bottom step, and touched my chin, closing my gaping mouth. In those heels, she hardly had to tilt her head to kiss me. I pulled her close, mashing those big tits between us. Her tongue was in my mouth, dueling with mine. When my hand wandered south, it found nothing under that tiny skirt but smooth, freshly tanned skin.

"Let's eat," she smiled, pulling back after a few more seconds of sucking my tongue. "I'm starving."

"The pizza is in the kitchen," I told her, standing still as a statue. I wanted to watch her walk away, and she knew it. A coy smile crossed her lips, and she turned, sauntering away on those mega-heels. Her hips swung from side to side, swishing the short pleats of the plaid skirt enough to reveal the lower curves of her buttocks. She paused at the kitchen doorway.

"Don't make me eat alone," she pouted, looking over her shoulder with a smouldering glance through her bangs. "I told you... I want sausage."

Okay. I taught her how to fuck. I took her virginity, in both willing holes, and showed her how to make a man's toes curl, and his balls explode. I ushered her into womanhood, and gave her an experienced lover to provide her first orgasms. But this... this... blatantly, over-the-top, flirting?

This was all Alex.

She was going to have an army of male followers at college. It made me want to enroll again.

I scooped up the last couple of bags from beside the door, and raced after her. I was more than a little curious what else she could come up with.

I found her, with a slice of pizza in hand, having just taken a bite. The fresh, hot cheese stretched out, connecting her lips to the slice by tendrils of gooey goodness. I saw her smirk, and tilt her head back, holding the slice higher. Her tongue peeked out, twirling the stringy cheese into a thicker strand, which she pulled in with her lips.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "Gotta love it when it's this hot, and fresh. Reminds me of something else I like hot, and fresh," she purred, batting her obscenely long eyelashes at me.

Funny. I was thinking the same thing. Ever since I had watched her and Melissa, swapping my cum like hungry baby birds, I had been waiting for another chance. It seems today might be the day.

Alex sat back, pulling her shoulders into a posture that thrust her huge breasts out. There were two distinct points to be seen on those full, rounded globes, showing me that this was not idle flirting. She was cranking herself up, too.

She lifted the lid of the box, offering me a slice, but then shook her head.

"If I'm going to do it, I might as well do it right, don't you agree, Mr. Owens?" she asked, standing up. She picked up the box, and held it down around tabletop level, bending from the hips. When she opened the box now, her big knockers held the lid up, hanging like grapefruit, ripe on the tree, dangling in the open neck of her blouse over the pizza. "Would you like a... Slice?" she smiled.

My god. Every second word was innuendo with her. I hoped she understood; with such great power, comes great responsibility. If she were to use her skills for evil, so many innocent men could get hurt. It just wouldn't be fair to cut her loose on an unsuspecting population of young men.

"Hmmmm, so many choices," I said softly, fluttering my fingers while making a selection. "I rather like this one," I smiled, slipping my finger into the gaping cleavage between her boobs, "but I think I'll save it for dessert." I plucked up a slice of the pizza with the other hand, sliding my finger in and out of the soft cleft on her chest.

"Oh, no," she grinned, swatting my hand away from her tits. "You can't have that slice for dessert. I've got another slice, picked out for you already. It's all sweet, and juicy, and ready just for you."

Yes, we were teasing each other mercilessly, and with no reason to do so. Both of us knew we were headed upstairs, to my bed, within minutes. Still, it was fun to play this game with her. She was soooooo good at it.

We had both downed one slice of pizza, leaving a huge amount of leftovers, but those we could eat for dinner. It was time to satisfy other cravings, and this time, there would be no teasing.

"Upstairs?" I asked.

"Absolutely," she smiled, leaping to her feet, and walking as fast as her heels would allow, to the base of the stairs. I was right behind her, all the way, and when she started up, her hot, naked, little butt was wiggling under her skirt, right in my face. I waited until she was almost to the top, then gave her a little nudge, from behind.

"Oooooof!" she gasped, falling to her knees on the second to last step. Her chest landed on the top one, with her ass high in the air. The skirt flipped up, on her back.

It was time to taste that dessert. I buried my face in her upturned backside, spearing her cunt with my tongue. It was everything she promised; sweet, juicy, and freshly shaved from what I could tell. A peach by any other name would taste as sweet.

"Oh, my god!" Alex moaned, as I forced my tongue deeper into her dripping pussy. "Mr. Owens! That's so good! I love it!" I had one cheek in each hand, spreading her ass open to give me easier access. I would take a break from deep diving in her pussy, every minute or so, to use my tongue on her tight, puckered asshole, causing a giggling groan from her. Then it was back to fluttering my tongue over her clit, and probing her moist depths for another round. I even stuck a finger up her ass. That's probably what did it.

"Oh shit, oh god, oh FUCK! I'M CUMMING! DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP! SUCK MY CLIT! FINGER MY ASS! JUST DON'T STOP! I'M... CUM... MING!" she screamed, burying her face in the carpet. Her ass twitched, and her legs shuddered, as the orgasm hit her hard. "F-U-U-U-U-U-C-C-C-K!"

My face was wet with her juices when I sat up, letting her fall on her hip, sprawled across the top step. Her huge chest was heaving, trying to catch her breath. I looked down at her, and dragged her limp body up, lifting her in my arms, and carrying her to the bedroom.

"Holy fuck," she whispered, as I placed her on the bed. I made a feeble attempt to undo the knot which held her blouse closed over her boobs, before simply grabbing the thin fabric, and literally ripping it wide open. The white cotton and polyester shrieked as I shredded it, dragging it off her torso.

"Sorry about the blouse," I told her, as I leaned down to suck one of her thick, excited nipples.

"That's okay. I've got lots more, and you can rip every one of them off me, if you want to," she smiled, stroking my hair. "I like it when you do that. It's really hot, knowing I can get you that horny. Makes me feel nasty."

"Alex, honey, in this outfit, you're about as nasty as you can get. Did you alter these yourself?" I asked, still nibbling her breasts.

"Melissa helped. Bet you didn't know she's a whiz with a sewing machine, did you?" she giggled.

There were a lot of things I didn't know about both girls. I'd simply add 'tailoring' to the already extensive list.

Anyway, I now had Alex right where she wanted me, laying back, her big, luscious breasts bare, and her bare pussy soaking wet. Enough foreplay. I needed to put my dick to work, right now. My pants were off in seconds, and I knelt between her legs, ready to check her oil. She spread wide, and I pushed into her.

"Mmmmm, there's that sausage I was wanting," she moaned, her hands clawing at my back. "Fuck! It still feels so big! So big, and so good!"

I catalogued another ego-building compliment, and started to fuck her deep. She was panting, and wincing, still obviously feeling the stretch when I was inside her. I watched her face relax, as the pain passed, and the pleasure took over.

"God, I love sex!" she smiled, still taking in sharp breaths with each stroke. "Why didn't we do this sooner?" she asked, wrapping her legs around me.

"Because I'm not that fond of prison," I laughed. "At least you had Melissa's magic tongue, to get you through. I had to make do with my right hand. Do you have any idea how often I jerked off, thinking about her body?"

"Only hers?" Alex pouted. It was an act, of course.

"Hey... She was the troublemaker, always flaunting those tits, and that ass," I reminded her. "You, I hardly ever saw, except in the hallways."

"That's right. I was the good girl," she smiled, looking up into my eyes while I fucked her more vigorously. "Fooled you, didn't I? You had no idea I was such a great fuck!"

"Guilty as charged," I grunted, shifting gears. I started to plough her cunt harder, slamming my hips down, and bouncing her body off the mattress.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," she groaned. "Gimme that cock! Fuck me, Mr. Owens! Fuck my little pussy! Cum for me!"

"Where... would you... uhnnn... uhnnn, like... it?" I asked, pounding her harder. I could feel the tide rising.

"All over me!" she gasped, getting closer herself. I gritted my teeth, and held back, hoping to get her off before I succumbed to my own needs. It was a close race.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!" she screeched.

"Mmnaahn! Me, too!" I groaned, yanking my cock out. I sprayed cum, from her navel to her nose, all over her, as requested. All the teasing had built up quite the head of pressure, and cum was flying in long arcs, from my dick to splash across her curves.

"That's it! Paint me, Mr. Owens!" she hissed, watching my seed splatter off her skin. "Cum all over the good girl!"

I was done. My dick tried to find more cum to shoot on her, but the warehouse was empty, at least for the moment. I flopped on my back.

"So, we know I can be good," she giggled, licking her fingers. "How do I rate on the bad scale? Am I as bad as Melissa?"

"You're aiming... awfully high... there, honey," I panted. "I'm not sure anyone can match Melissa. She's pretty good, at being bad. You're definitely in the conversation, though. Would you settle for a close second place?"

"I think I can live with that," she smiled.

***

Melissa's vacation came to an end, and she returned to find Alex and I getting along quite well without her. If you read that as being in bed with each other, you would be correct.

"Hey! No fair hogging him! We're a team, remember?" she giggled, hands on hips in mock anger.

"You weren't here. What was I supposed to do? Let all that yummy cum spoil?" Alex countered. She reached under the sheet, and stroked my cock, which was just waking up from an Alex-induced nap. Yup. She'd fucked the life out of me.

"Well then, he's mine for now. You've had more than your share," Melissa declared, undressing quickly. Her tan was so even, and uninterrupted by lines. None, whatsoever.

"Lissie, you slut! Were you tanning naked?!" Alex laughed.

"Of course. We were in the south of France," Melissa explained, turning a 360, to show us every glorious, golden brown inch. "I couldn't be the only one wearing a bathing suit. I'm not a grandmother!"

"Didn't your Mom have a fit?" Alex asked. "And your Dad? Tell me you didn't get naked in front of your Dad?"

"Eww! God, no!" Melissa frowned, slipping into bed beside me. "They didn't go, and have no idea. It was lots of fun!"

"Oh, my god. Lissie!" Alex gasped, holding her hand over her mouth. "You didn't?!"

"No, no, I didn't," Melissa waved her hand, dismissing the thought. "Thought about it, though. I was very popular there, and there were lots of hunky guys." She finished with a sheepish grin.

"Uh huh. I've seen that look before," Alex giggled.

"Well, I haven't. Care to clue me in?" I asked.

"Lissie? It's your story. You tell him," Alex said. "Or, you could just show him. Call it a dramatic reenactment."

"Now that's a great idea!" Melissa purred, pulling back the sheet. My cock was nearly recovered, in Alex's hand. Melissa licked her lips, and dropped her mouth over the head, getting right to it.

"Mmmmm. Welcome back, Melissa," I moaned, stroking her blonde mane. "So, I gather, you didn't have sex on the beach, but you did do some, uh, favours?"

Melissa didn't even pause her bobbing, sucking motion, merely nodding.

"Mmmmm hmmm," she sighed.

"How many guys did you blow?" Alex asked, shaking her head.

"A few. Lost count," Melissa said quickly, and went back to work.

"I told you, you were aiming too high," I said softly. "When it comes to being bad, she takes it to a whole new level."

"Yes, she does," Alex nodded, watching her friend suck my cock. "Just think how bad she would be if you hadn't been there to curb her spirit, just a little."

"Perish, the, uh, the thought," I groaned. Melissa really was something special, when it came to sucking dick. She had only been at it a couple of minutes, and already I was nearly there.