Thank Heaven for Little Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, it wasn't only her very talented mouth that was heating the water. I also had this image of her, with her incredibly sexy body bare for all to see, laying on a beach in the Riviera sunshine. Within minutes of her stripping off, the men would be buzzing around like bees on a single blossom, undoubtedly sporting erections. Why should they be immune to her charms? I saw her every day, clothed, and I still got hard. For them to see her spectacular curves, for the first time, stark naked, it was a given she'd be surrounded by French wood. In my mind, she would simply have felt compelled to provide her services, being the giving soul she was.

I pictured her, on her knees in the sand, with a circle of men around her. Melissa sucked them off, one after another, swallowing what she could, and simply allowing the overflow to ooze down her body, flowing in slow-moving rivers over and between her breasts, and across her flat tummy, then dripping off into the sand. Knowing her fondness for cocksucking, she would be dripping her own juices, as well. It was quite the picture. Bukkake, en français.

"Oh, fuck!" I gasped, squirting into her warm mouth, just as I imagined the men had, on the beach. She moaned softly while she sucked up my load, milking every drop she could get down her throat.

I was feeling a little sleepy, now. My eyes were trying to stay open, but it was becoming difficult. Believe me, I wanted to stay awake. There was plenty to see.

The girls hadn't seen each other for weeks, and they were currently kissing each other, right over top of me. I imagine Alex was stealing back a little of my cum in the process. They were affectionately caressing each other's breasts, and I just knew that a full-blown sapphic love-fest was brewing, right here in my bedroom. I'd seen it before, but once is never enough. I was fighting to stay awake.

I woke to Melissa's lips on mine. When I opened my eyes, I saw her big, blue ones, peering back at me through her tousled blonde bangs.

"Aww, shit! Did I miss it? Did you two...?" I mumbled, glancing to my left, where Alex was now resting peacefully. "Damn! You did, and I slept through it."

"Boy, did you ever!" Melissa giggled. "We practically did it right on top of you, but you were snoring away."

"Sorry. Don't take it personally," I smiled, kissing her back. "That was a pretty powerful blowjob."

"I know, I know," she smiled, buffing her nails against her chest. "Sometimes, I don't know my own strength."

"Oh, I don't know about that!" I laughed. "Somehow, I think you know exactly what you're doing!" I felt her hand snake under the covers, and grasp my penis, which was surprisingly ready for action.

"Who? Me?" she pouted, batting her eyelashes at me. "I'm just an innocent, young girl..." she said, in her baby voice. As I watched, she transformed, her eyes aflame with desire. When she spoke again, it was in her throaty, bedroom voice. "An innocent young girl who wants your cock. Come on, Mr. Owens. I've been waiting weeks for this."

Her hand pulled, as she rolled on her back, urging me atop her. I didn't need to be asked twice, and quickly took my place. She was rubbing the head of my dick between her juicy labia, obviously quite ready to go.

"Fuck me, Mr. Owens," she growled, her arms now around my neck. "Fuck me good. I haven't been fucked since I went on vacation. I saved it for you. Until we go to college, you're the only one who gets to have me."

I pushed, and drove my shaft deep into her cunt.

"Blowjobs not included?" I smiled.

"Well, that was self-preservation," she explained. "I guess I figured being naked on a beach with other people around would afford some kind of protection, but it didn't seem to be the case. I was afraid, if I didn't do something to appease them, they were going to rape me. I really like sex with you, and getting gang banged on a French beach is a long way from what we're doing now." She kissed me. "Does that make sense?"

Personally, I stopped trying to make sense of this situation the moment my two comely co-eds first arrived at my front door. I had decided to just accept it, and be grateful. I was gratefully stroking into her pussy, with long, slow thrusts.

"Oh, Mr. Owens, that's what I'm talking about," Melissa moaned, wrapping her long legs around my waist. "Your cock is so good in my pussy. I hope I can find a lover as considerate as you, when I'm gone."

"You're not gone yet," I smiled, giving her a sharper stab.

"Ooooooooooh! No, I'm not! Do me! You know how I like it! Do me, hard, Mr. Owens," she demanded.

"I will," I told her, kissing her neck. "Not right now, though. I haven't had your body for weeks, and I'm going to take my time, rediscovering all of its wonders. Just be patient, my dear Melissa."

I felt a feathery touch on me ass, and looked over at Alex. She was awake, and smiling at me. She nodded. I took that to mean she approved of my strategy, and continued to fuck Melissa slowly, dragging out the pleasure in a torturous, loving way. Alex's hand continued to caress my butt.

"Oh, shit," Melissa sighed, as I craned my neck to reach her nipples. "That's not fair. I've been waiting for this, and now you're making me wait longer."

"Melissa, you could learn a little something from Alex," I said softly, maintaining my pace. "There's a time for fucking with wild abandon, and a time for savouring the pleasure over a long buildup." I looked over at Alex again, and she smiled at the compliment.

"But I wanna cum now!" Melissa grumbled, like a petulant child. Not like any child I'd ever seen, of course, with those big melons pressed against my chest.

"Just relax, and let me take care of you," I told her.

She pouted, and closed her eyes, sighing in disappointment. "Okay. I'll try."

I smiled, and shook my head. She had a new toy, her sexuality, and she wanted to play with it. My asking her to be patient was causing a bit of a tantrum, but I was pretty sure she'd cum around to my way of thinking. Wink. Wink.

And I wasn't lying about wanting to rediscover her body. Especially with her now sporting a tan to die for, she was something to behold. That tiny waist, those feminine hips, sexy lips, and of course, those tits... I loved the pressure of those soft, yet resilient globes, mashed between us. I kissed her again, and she responded with a soft moan of pleasure. I kept stroking deep into her wet cunt, and she slowly began to morph, from reluctant victim, to active, willing participant.

"Feeling better?" I whispered in her ear. She nodded, and pulled my face back for another kiss. Her tongue thrust eagerly into my mouth, expressing her building arousal. Her hands went to my ass, pulling me deeper inside her.

I heard a noise beside us, and glanced over at Alex, who was busy masturbating, thrusting two fingers into her needy pussy while watching us make love. She'd had her turn earlier, before Melissa showed up, and even after getting down and dirty with her blonde cohort, still had desires to be satisfied.

"Oh god," Melissa whispered, as I returned my attention to her. Her eyes were glassy, and unfocused, which I viewed as a good sign.

"Having fun, now?" I asked. This was easily the longest we had ever had sex, without her cumming already. By now, she'd probably be working on orgasm number three, if not more. Her response was a quivering breath, a nod, and a whispered 'don't stop'.

I prayed I hadn't over-estimated my energy. Yes, I had cum a couple of times already, earlier in the day, so my urges weren't the issue. The problem was that Alex and I had already done this today, in a long, protracted session that ended in a mutual orgasm that nearly killed both of us.

I could feel Melissa's pleasure welling up, quite literally. She was dripping wet, like a saturated sponge that oozed more juices when squeezed. Between her and Alex, the room smelled like female arousal, and I was enjoying it. It told me I could still teach them something. That thought spurred me on.

Melissa was clinging to me, breathing in short gasps that coincided with my thrusts. I could feel her body vibrating, and knew she was getting closer by the second. It was as good a time as any to go for it. I stepped on the gas.

"Oh god, yes! YES!" she grunted, her eyes wide. "Fuck me, Mr. Owens! I'm gonna cum!" Her legs tightened around my waist, urging me to pound her harder, and the room filled with the sound of slapping flesh, and desperate breathing. "Harder! Fuck me harder! God! It's so good! Fuck me! FUCK ME! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEE!"

Bingo!

Melissa arched her back, and her entire body clenched tight, as she screamed, over and over. I kept drilling her, despite her bucking under me like a wild horse. Her hair was flying around her face, and she was snorting excitedly, as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her.

"Oh fuck! Oh FUCK! OH FUCK!" she gasped, spit flying from her open mouth. "MORE! GOD, PLEASE, MORE!" Her body twisted in bliss, and I gave her everything I had left, fucking her faster. It was just enough.

Melissa arched her back again, and screamed once more, then went limp, just as I reached the point of no return. I hammered her lifeless form a few more times, then exploded deep inside her.

"Agnnnnhhhhh!" I bellowed, pumping her pussy full of hot semen, and collapsing atop her heaving chest. Her big tits cushioned my fall, but it knew she'd be more comfortable without my weight on her, and rolled off, into Alex's embrace.

"That's always so much fun to watch," she said softly, kissing my lips. "Not as much as actually doing it, mind you, but still lots of fun to watch. I think you killed her."

Turning my head to look at Melissa, it was clear she wasn't dead, with that massive chest of hers rising and falling smoothly. She was, however, out cold. Her body lay still, splayed wide, with my cum dripping slowly out of her abused, but satisfied pussy. Alex moved quickly between her legs, and lapped up the gooey slick of semen.

"Can't waste it," she giggled, and went to work.

After about a minute or so, Melissa stirred, and moaned, rolling her head from side to side.

"Lexi, no," she groaned. "Too sensitive."

"Got most of it," Alex smiled, as she sat up, and wiped her chin with the back of her hand.

"Pppfffftttt!" Melissa giggled, blowing hair out of her eyes. "What happened? You were fucking me, and I felt myself cumming... like... wow... really hard, and then I wake up, with my pussy buzzing, and Lexi licking me. What did I miss?"

"Nothing much," I smiled. "You came. You passed out. I fucked you a little more, and shot off inside you. Alex was just cleaning up the mess."

"Want some?" Alex smiled, wiping up a blob of combined cum off her cheek, and offering it to her confused friend.

"Of course," Melissa nodded, sucking the finger clean.

"So, which way do you like best?" I asked Melissa. "Fast and furious, or longer and slower?"

"Yes," she smiled, coming back to life, and combing her hair with her fingers. Her eyes were bright, and she positively glowed with satisfaction. "Both of them. I'll take both of them. Do you have anything to eat? I'm starving!"

I looked at Alex, exasperated. She shook her head, and we both watched Melissa's naked body as she padded out the door, heading for the refrigerator.

"I think you've created a monster," she giggled.

***

Alex may be right.

It seemed like the more I had sex with Melissa, the more she wanted. She became insatiable, and tireless. Our group sessions began to shift from resembling a tag team event, to a handicap match. Between Alex and myself, we were just able to keep up with Melissa's appetite for pleasure.

That was soon going to be no longer my problem, a fact I viewed with mixed emotions. Yes, it was great that two of my students were moving on, to higher education, and a hopefully bright future. Selfishly, I would welcome them in my life and my bed, for as long as they wished to be there, but I knew it couldn't last. I would miss them. Both of them.

Alex, on the other hand, would only be missing me, as the dynamic duo were going to be roommates. I had no doubt they'd be sharing more than just a room.

A bed. A bedmate. Whether that bedmate be male or female, they'd be lucky beyond their dreams. I had a feeling the sexual activity level at their school was about to increase exponentially.

Perhaps I should invest in stock of a condom company? It might be a big moneymaker.

We were laying in bed, resting after another very satisfying day together. As usual, I was the meat in the sandwich, with very pleasant, soft breasts pressed against my ribs on both sides. We weren't saying much.

Summer was almost over, and with its end, so too would we be parting. The girls would be heading for their new life, as college freshmen, with a whole new population of men to torture. The main difference, of course, is that under my watch the girls had been chaste. Now, it was my opinion that they were at the top of the food chain, and those college boys were going to have a hard time meeting the demands being placed on them.

"So, Mr. Owens?" Alex asked, sticking with the formal title, despite our decidedly informal, extremely personal, relationship. It was cute, and I had come to like it.

"Yes, Alex?" I replied, turning to face her.

"I know you're probably a little bummed, knowing we're leaving soon," she said softly. "I just wanted to tell you, that I'm going to miss you too. Lissie, too, right Lissie?"

"Yes," Melissa nodded, pressing tighter against me. "Thanks for taking care of us. Not just this summer. I know, I always gave you trouble at school, fighting about the dress code, but most of that was just flirting. I appreciate how you looked out for us. All of us girls do. Sometimes we don't show it, but we do."

"Thank you, Melissa," I smiled, accepting a kiss from each of them.

"I hope you don't mind if we come for a visit, when we're on holidays?" Alex added, raising my spirits.

"Anytime," I giggled. "Anytime at all."

"Have you met the girls we told you about?" Melissa asked, her blue eyes sparkling at me.

"Not officially," I answered. That answer was ironic, as my only contact with them had been in my official status as principal of the school. Of course, that wasn't the meeting we were discussing.

"I think we'll have to remedy that situation," Alex laughed, reaching for her phone. "Did you at least check them out, before the school year ended?"

"Well, I do know Andrea Gallagher, of course," I smiled, glancing at Melissa. "Nice choice. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Seriously. Wow."

Andrea Gallagher was another member of Melissa's clique. A junior last year, she was the only girl in school, in my opinion, who could threaten Melissa in the area of raw sex appeal. A good portion of that was due to her waist-length, deep red hair. No slouch in the curves department either, she was a little taller than Melissa. I looked forward to having her, here, and having her.

"What about Mirai?" Alex asked.

"Her I don't know," I shook my head. "Will I like her?"

Both Melissa and Alex giggled ominously.

"Based on what we know about you?" Alex nodded, smiling wide. "Oh, yeah. I think so. Picture a little China doll, but with huge, expressive eyes, and long black hair."

"I hate to have a one-track mind," I laughed, "but...?" I made the universal gesture, asking about her tits.

"Mmmmm hmmm," Melissa nodded. "Not quite in my league," she smiled, glancing at her own magnificent pair, "but on her small frame, they're huge!"

"And you're sure they're both eighteen, and want to do this?" I asked, hoping the answer was yes.

"Absolutely sure. We went to their parties, this summer," Melissa smiled. "They both want to know you... in the same way we do. And they both know how to keep a secret. You don't have to worry about them."

"All set!" Alex said happily. "You've got a date! Two, actually. One Friday night, and one Saturday night. We'll be here, too, just to make sure they're comfortable."

"Well, you make sure they're comfortable," Melissa grinned. "I might want one more for the road!"

It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not even going to ask... Already have a few ideas for Andrea and Mirai.

Thanks for reading. Please vote!