All Comments on 'Thank You for Your Service Ch. 02'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bravo

This story had so much kinkiness. I was hard from beginning to end! You are my favorite writer and I would give this 20 stars if I could. Please never stop writing to my favorite author here!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 6 years ago
Five stars!

Chock full of naughty debauchery. You have a marvelously decadent talent. Don't ever change!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 6 years ago
Wistful!

Oh, my god! How I wish to find someone like Britt and be her Leo! Would so love to live that out with a 19 year old! What septuagenarian wouldn't love to have someone like this little minx getting him off! Too bad Britt and Leo couldn't get together again and have her toss his salad! Would have liked to read about that! And maybe he and grandpa could get together while Britt watched unknown to them! But enough fantasizing about what could have happened! Great story as usual, Britt! Five stars again!

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 6 years ago
A great combination

Another 5 stars for my favorite young writer. As Fountainpen says, you are wicked and naughty and that is a wonderful combination.

Is Britt going to seduce her Grandpa next? Or Lorraine? Or both at once?

I love that play on words at the end!

Muddy9Muddy9about 6 years ago
Such a hot sexy story!

I can't wait until Britt seduces her grandpa!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need britt to service grandpa and let all the men have there way with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous