All Comments on 'Thank You, Janie Ch. 02'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
So good!

I love this second chapter! Well done! Can't wait for the next one! Thank you!

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 8 years ago
It is so good to have new strories from you.

I hope it continues.

ShaggyBShaggyBalmost 8 years ago
Excellent!!!

Kick ass read, hopefully there will be more!

bripash33bripash33almost 8 years ago
great

Want ch 3. You captured there love and lyst

devildog0302devildog0302almost 8 years ago
More please!

Great story, keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good

After my education this is my favourite story

JohnFreeJohnFreealmost 8 years ago
Its so good to see you writing again.

Great story....please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What about HIS parents?

Curious if they even know he is engaged, and what they think. Surely they know he is dating, since he moved in with her.

What about a flashback scene to when Janie first met his parents/family?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dear HLD...

I wanted to share some impressions of your story. Good premise and overall plot. Characters had potential. There was waaay too much third person narration. It took me out of the flow of the story and got in the way of character development. When you did have scenes of dialogue, you did them well. I found this same problem in your other stories, even Impersonating Brianne, arguably your best story. There was too much sex, in fact more than plausible in my view. I would have liked les sex and more relationship development. I ended up skimming over a lot of the sex to find out what happens with the story. Thanks for posting and good luck with your writing.

bripashbripashalmost 8 years ago
Great

Where is ch 3 my favorite stories so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
About time

You have been away too long!

Fred190666Fred190666over 7 years ago
More please

This story is my favorite from you ... very romantic. I am anxious to read chapter 3

Fred190666Fred190666over 7 years ago
Bravo

I'm anxious to read chapter 3

Sigmoid926Sigmoid926about 7 years ago
Great Story

This is a great set of stories. They are very upbeat...it was a pleasure reading the chapters. How you can add to the series as I like the characters.

Thanks for your efforts....Cheers

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
She's too young for "Mature"

Good stories; is there a Chapter 3 coming?

Perhaps Romance or even Erotic Couplings would be better categories; I get the age difference but it's hard to see 33 as Mature

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 STARS, but

Language handling ability is pretty much as good as there is on Literotica.

Story so well told and intriguing that I gave it 5 stars in spite of feeling it lacking in two areas.

Jason's parents are mostly ignored. Where are they during his taekwondo training and competitions? Even bigger, where are they during his growing affair with Janie? How is he able to live with Janie? -- How can he be absent from home so much while still "living".at home? I especially wanted be there when his parents met Janie as his fiancee(!) -- a glaring lack in the story.

There needed to be significant dialogue between Jason and her daughters, Caroline and Olivia. Or at least (maybe including) dialogue where the two girls express their attitude about Jason to each other or to their mom or to their dad. They are too important to their life together to get so little attention in the story.

Lastly, the series is unfinished. It's not too late. I recently read a Literotica series where the last episode came 5(!) years later.

It is remarkable when a story on Literotica receives one favorite per thousand views. Both these chapters received over half again that. Congratulations!

Paul in Oklahoma

Mercury125Mercury125over 3 years ago
More, please!

You have crafted a great story with so much potential for continuation! So many areas are left to explore. Things like a wedding, honeymoon, kids, & his future job would be a good place to start. Please think about it & tell us more about the life of Jason & Janie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What happened to his family? Mom dad little sister and then never heard of again.

IJS0904IJS0904almost 2 years ago

Great ending to a well done story. Thanks for sharing.

nyteramblernyterambler7 months ago

Good story but does need more to it for Shure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2973 Followers
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES