Thank You, Janie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,973 Followers

Jason held the number six ranking in the country, and he was the only real reason why the four of them were at the national championships. Although Janie had attended a number of tournaments, she was well outside the top 50 and only the top sixteen were invited to the seeded tournament. Mike and Janet didn't earn their black belts until a couple of months ago and they were well short of the qualification deadline to compete for the national championships.

It helped that some of the people who would have been in Jason's division had already tested and earned their second degree black belts, so they were in another division.

"Yes, it looks like Jason will be going early." All of them knew better than to take the time on the schedule seriously.

"Are we on the judges list?" Janet asked.

"Jason's exempted. I think I'm on for a kids ring tomorrow. I think you were listed as alternates." Janie hunted around in the stack of registration papers. "Other than that, I don't think we have anything we need to do."

"Then let's go out for dinner and celebrate your engagement!" Mike said boisterously.

Jason blushed.

"You're wearing a new ring," Janet laughed as Janie squirmed uncomfortably, but smiled with unmitigated delight. "Congratulations!"

"We won't tell," Mike winked.

They ended up at a sushi and teppanyaki restaurant. The ring Janie wore wasn't anything special. It was on special at a local jewelry store. It came in a set of three: an engagement ring with his and hers wedding bands. Altogether they cost about $300.

"A ring isn't what makes us married," Janie told him when they picked them up from being sized. She could tell that Jason wanted to get her something nicer and flashier.

"So have you picked a date?" Janet asked conversationally.

"Not yet," Janie replied. "Maybe next year. After things settle down with school and the kids."

"I guess it's a good thing we gave you two the room with the big bed and the jacuzzi tub," Mike laughed.

"We're happy for you," Janet rolled her eyes at her husband. She took Janie's hand. "You did very well, Jason."

He could only smile.

That night, Janie and Jason made love in the king-sized bed in the penthouse suite. Then in the hottub. Then under the stars on the rooftop patio.

They woke up and showered.

As they were drying off, Janie pounced on him.

"I want to feel you inside me all day long," she whispered in his ear. When he finished, she got dressed and went off to judge one of the children's tournament rings.

Janet also went down to the tournament floor to help wrangle the kids and help the adults run the show. Jason and Mike moved all of the furniture around the living area of the suite and spent most of the day practicing forms and sparring.

"Now that we're at nationals, all of the points are reset." Mike briefed Jason as the slowly went through the motions of his form. "The higher seeds will go later in the forms, and they'll get any byes in the sparring part. But otherwise, everyone has an equal chance to win. One of the guys down at the check-in told me only eleven of the top 16 guys in your division had registered."

"So the worst I can be is number eleven in the country?"

Mike snorted. "In the forms part, each region will be represented by one judge who is at least a third degree black belt. So there will be nine judges instead of the usual three. Your score will be the sum of your scores from eight of the regions. The judge from your region will not score your form. Oh, and all the scoring will be done by secret ballot. No one will know their scores until everyone has gone."

"What if there's a tie?" Jason balanced on one foot, moving his arms in a slow, wide circle.

"You will be asked to perform a lower level form."

"Any one in particular?"

"Nope, whatever the head judge wants. And if there's a three-way tie, they may ask you each to do a different form."

"What about sparring?"

"It's the standard setup. The head judge will probably be a fourth or fifth degree. They'll also rotate so none of the judges are from your region."

"Why did they make it so complicated?"

"A couple of years ago, there were some guys from Iowa and Minnesota who tried to rig the second degree ring for one of their people," Mike shook his head in disgust. For an organisation that preached integrity and honour, a cheating scandal at the national championships was a big deal indeed.

"So they crapped on everything for the rest of us?"

"Yup. Check your plant foot when you go for the front-kick/round-kick combo. Your heel wants to come off the ground to get some extra height." Mike wasn't the best martial artist in the world, but he had a good eye and was an excellent coach. "After the forms and sparring, you'll be indexed with your combined places in each. First place will get sixteen points, second place gets fifteen and so on. So if you take first and third, you'll have thirty combined points."

"What if there's still a tie?"

"There will be a five point head to head sparring match. I think there are provisions in the rules for round robin sparring if more than two people are tied for first place, but I don't think it's ever come to that."

Jason's phone went off just before the next combo. He went over to check the text message. It was from Janie. Almost done here. Janet and I are starving.

"The girls are hungry." Jason told Mike. Should we meet u somewhere or are you coming back here?

We need to change. Janie's text replied. What do you want to eat?

You.

LOL. Later.

Mike's text ringtone also sounded off. "What do you want for dinner?"

"I dunno. What's nearby?"

"There's steakhouse over by the river. It's only a couple of blocks from here. Or what about Italian?

Steak or Italian? Jason asked.

Italian. Carbs. You'll need lots of energy tonight.

"Janie says Italian. Is that okay?"

"We always like Italian." Mike was also furiously texting away. "Janet says they'll be here in ten minutes. I'm going to call and get a reservation."

Mike calling restaurant. Jason sent.

Her reply made his heart skip a beat, and sent a surge through his balls. Get in the shower. Be ready for me. Love you.

Jason and Mike went to their rooms to change. He was in the shower when he heard the door open.

Janie was already half-undressed and she left a trail of clothes from the door to the large glass stand-up shower. Jason's cock sprang to life at the sight of his naked lover.

She threw her arms around him and gave him a quick kiss as the warm water covered them.

"I missed you," she whispered in his ear. Jason's hands cupped the perfect globes of Janie's rear end. "It looks like you missed me, too. . . . You have to hurry."

With that, Janie turned and stuck her backside out towards Jason. She braced her hands against the wall and spread her legs.

His cock was already hard and he pressed into her eager pussy.

"Fuck me," Janie hissed, pushing back against him. "Just fuck and cum, sweetheart. Cum inside me right now."

The sounds of the water cascading around them was interrupted only by the slapping sounds of Jason's hips against Janie's ass.

Jason's fingers dug into her soft cheeks.

He didn't last long.

"I'm cumming!" he gasped.

"That's it, baby," Janie cooed. "Cum inside me."

With one final thrust, he held his cock as deep as he could go and tried not to fall over.

When he was done, he took a deep breath and stepped back, his cock falling out.

Janie reached for the soap and quickly cleaned herself. Everything except her pussy.

All Jason could do was watch, mesmerised by the lithe beauty in front of him. Finally, she shut the water off and reached for the towels.

"I love you," she stood up on her tip toes to kiss him gently on the cheek before stepping out of the shower to get dressed.

Mike and Janet were ready to go when they emerged from the bedroom. Jason got a wink from Janet and a knowing grin from Mike.

The walk to the restaurant went quickly in the warm evening air. The Italian restaurant was on the eighth floor of one of the office buildings on the riverfront. They were seated outside on the patio, giving them a spectacular view of the Gateway Arch.

After they ordered dinner and some wine, Janie took a sip from her glass. "Want to hear the latest scuttlebutt?"

"What have you got?" Jason asked curiously.

"Jeremy Arbaugh, the guy from Arizona who's in third place in your division, got pulled over for drunk driving last night," she said a mischievous smile. "Master Santiago's head exploded. He ordered him not to compete and sent him home."

"One down!" Mike's boisterous laughter drew the attention of the people at nearby tables. Within the schools, the masters took great pride in the accomplishments of their students. But when one of the students screwed up, it was an embarrassment to the master. And none of them wanted one of their contenders for a national champion to be a DUI offender on the night before the tournament.

The rest of the conversation was spent talking shop. The adults got deep into a second bottle of wine by the time the entrees arrived.

Janie was an affectionate drunk. None of them had any obligations or competition on Friday. For those who were interested, there were workshops and panels on philosophy, teaching methods and the business aspects of running a taekwondo school.

Aside from their own upcoming competitions, none of them were interested in that side of the event, so they continued to eat and drink.

For Jason, the dinner was an odd experience. In the past, even among his adult taekwondo friends, he always felt like he was being treated like a kid. It wasn't necessarily patronising, but he had been a high school and then college student. Now, at least with Mike and Janet, he felt like they saw him as more of an equal, or someone their own age. It probably was because of his relationship with Janie, who treated him as her partner, not her child or sexual plaything.

He noticed that Mike was teasing him less and seemed to take him more seriously. The conversation strayed into more adult topics, including a smattering of politics and religion, but there was also a fair amount of gossip about the goings-on at the taekwondo school.

The meal ended and the four of them walked back to the hotel.

Janie wrapped herself around his arm. They returned to their hotel suite. The adults opened up another bottle of wine. Jason declined, even though no one would find out and he wasn't driving anywhere.

They only finished about half of the bottle when Janie started to nod off.

"I guess we kept her up past the 'frisky' stage," Mike chuckled. Janie stuck her tongue out at him.

Jason only smiled as he helped his lover to her feet.

They closed the bedroom door and headed back the bathroom. Neither seemed to be in a hurry. Both of them brushed their teeth and cleaned up. Jason made sure the curtains were drawn.

They undressed and crawled under the covers. Janie snuggled up to Jason, her head resting on his shoulder.

"I love you," he kissed her gently on the forehead.

"I love you, too," she whispered back.

Her hands began to stray over his body. Not aggressively. Not sexually. Just gentle caresses all over him.

"How did I get so lucky?" she wondered aloud. "I love the way you hold me."

"I love holding you."

"Can I ask you something?" Janie propped herself up on one arm and looked into Jason's eyes in the soft light coming through from behind the curtains. "Why are you so good to me?"

He reached up and touched her cheek. She turned and suckled sweetly on his finger tip. "Because I love you. Are you complaining?"

"No, silly," she giggled drunkenly. "I just wonder why you want to be with me."

In response, he playfully grabbed a handful of her backside.

"You need to do that more," Janie slurred.

"Do what?" Jason asked, genuinely curious.

"Grab me . . . spank me . . . take me," Janie's eyes were glazed over. "I love the way you make love to me. And I appreciate that you treat me so well in front of the girls and everyone else."

She leaned in and gave him a tender kiss before biting his lip teasingly.

"But sometimes . . . I don't want you to make love to me . . . I want you to fuck me." There was a little extra emphasis on the word "fuck". "I want you to have your way with me. I want you to bend me over and do it hard and fast. Or I want you to tie me down and slap me on the butt."

Jason's heart began to race.

"I want you take this thing," she wrapped her hand around his rapidly-hardening cock. "And put it in my mouth and then push my head down on it. I don't want that all the time . . . and I don't want you to stop loving me . . . but it's okay if you just take what you want from me. I'm yours, Jason. All of me."

In one motion, Jason flipped Janie over on her back. She spread her legs expectantly.

He entered her. His previous cum had left her slick.

"Oh! That feels good," she gasped as he bottomed out.

They kissed hard and passionately. He withdrew and then thrust himself into her again. She cried out and then her body went limp.

Her eyes rolled back in her head. After a long moment, she was snoring softly. Jason brushed the hair out of her face, wondering if she really meant what she had just told him, or if they were just the words of a drunken woman who had too much wine.

Jason withdrew from Janie, and then rolled her on to her side. His cock slid into her once again as they spooned.

He wrapped his arms around her and fell asleep, her breasts clutched in his hands and the sweet smell of her perfume filling his head with pleasant dreams.

*********************

Janie and Jason spent Friday as tourists in St. Louis. They went out on their own for much of the day, including the obligatory trip to the Gateway Arch. Janie coaxed him into a quick walkthough of the Art Museum. They ate lunch along the riverfront.

All the while, holding hands and stealing kisses when they could.

Mike and Janet met them for dinner again. Then they met some other folks from the tournament for an impromptu soft training session in the hotel lobby.

Afterwards, they took a shower and made love under the moonlight that shone through the open windows.

Saturday was competition day for Mike, Janet and Janie. Jason shuffled around the floor to see each of them compete in their respective rings. Mike took second in sparring. Janie earned second place in forms and third in sparring. Janet didn't place in either event. All of them had a good time, though.

In between matches, they met new friends and caught up with the handful of others from their school who had made it out to the National Championships.

They were all finished by mid-afternoon.

The nerves, which Jason had mostly suppressed so far, finally caught up with him after dinner. He began to fidget.

"You'll do fine," Janie whispered in his ear at dinner. Her gentle touch had a somewhat calming effect, although he continued to absently tap his foot throughout the night. Mike mostly left him alone, knowing Jason didn't need to be riled up any further.

To try and exhaust him, they had sex several times, but it was still well after midnight before Jason faded into a restless sleep.

When Jason awoke, Janie was curled up between his legs, her mouth expertly working his cock over.

"Good morning," she stroked him.

Jason smiled feebly and blinked the sleep out of his eyes.

He was rock hard in Janie's able hands and mouth. Her head bobbed up and down lazily, both of them enjoying their private morning tryst.

"Do you want to be inside me?" she teased.

Slowly kissing her way up Jason's body, Janie continued to stroke his tumescent sex. She pressed her breasts against his chest and lifted her hips to mount him.

The head of his cock entered her labia, which were slick with excitement.

"I want you—oh!" She let out a surprised yelp when Jason flipped her over on her back and pushed forward, entering her all the way in a single thrust.

With one hand, he pinned her wrists above her head. She put up cursory resistance, but gave in as Jason's strokes came harder and deeper.

She bucked her hips to meet his.

"Oh, Jason," she whispered. His other hand cupped one of her breasts. Janie cried out when he pinched her nipple.

He built a fast, steady rhythm.

She was still wet from the night before.

Jason's jaw clenched. Janie pulled against his strong grasp.

Leaning in, he kissed her hard. Their tongues intertwined.

"Don't stop!" she wailed, which only egged Jason on.

Throwing her head back into the pillows, her eyes fluttered.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she chanted. Jason's pulsed raced at the string of obscenities coming from his lover.

The woman of his dreams.

"I'm cumming!" he gasped.

"Yes! Yes! Cum inside me," Janie cooed in his ear.

He released her hands from his grasp, and she reached around to cup his backside, pulling him inside her.

"Cum in me . . . cum all over me."

He collapsed on top of her. Their hearts pounded together. Their breaths came in short spurts.

"I love you." Janie kissed him tenderly behind his ear.

They lay in one another's arms for a long time. Finally, they untangled their bodies, rolled out of bed and into the shower.

Emerging from their room, they found Mike and Janet unloading a room service cart. It had some hotcakes, home fried potatoes, eggs, bacon and fresh fruit.

"You need to eat," Janet chided him in "mother" mode. "You've got a big day today!"

"I ordered room service for a couple of the other guys with a super-sized helping of Ex-lax," Mike joked.

Jason was quiet, his brain and the butterflies in his stomach working overtime.

He dressed in his uniform, mentally running through his form and any that he might be asked to perform.

Janie and the others didn't press him. They left for the arena about an hour before the competition was to begin.

Almost all of the competitors had already arrived and were loosening up and stretching. The stands in the arena were filling with those interested in seeing the national championship contenders.

The first degree black belts were the initial group to compete, with adult brackets for ages 18-29, 30-40, 41-50, and over 50, with separate divisions for women and men.

Jason was ushered to his ring with the remaining nine contenders who had made the trip to the national championships. Janie, Mike and Janet found seats off to the side with a good view of Jason's ring.

She blew him a kiss and winked.

The ten black belts in Jason's division lined up and bowed in. A panel of nine judges sat behind a long table. Jason recognized Angie Tinsley, a fourth degree from the Southeast Region on the panel, but didn't know any of the others other than by reputation. The head judge was a big, burly man named Reno Okunda, a fifth degree who had been the third degree National Champion himself many years before.

Looking up and down the row of young men, Jason sized up his competition. He didn't recognise any of the others. Aaron was eligible, but couldn't make it to nationals. All of the others were pretty much just like him: young, fit and ambitious.

They would be called up to demonstrate their forms based on their point standings, with the lowest seeds going first. In sixth place, Jason was going fifth in the order.

The first of the competitors instantly took himself out of the running when his mental preparation and muscle memory failed him. Halfway through the form, he had a complete meltdown, having to pause for several seconds, then completed the wrong sequence of moves.

HLD
HLD
2,973 Followers