Thank You, Janie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,975 Followers

He felt her pussy flood with warmth and Janie shuddered.

"I'm cumming!" she sobbed.

"Cum for me!"

Janie fell forward, catching herself on her elbows. Jason thrust up into her as another orgasm coursed through her body.

She convulsed a couple of times. Her fingers continued to stroke her clitoris, slowing as she brought herself down.

The only sound in the room was Janie gasping for breath.

Jason lifted her off of him, his cock sliding out of her easily. Her body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

Rolling her over on her back, Jason mounted her.

"You are so good to me." Janie's eyes fluttered dreamily.

He kissed her deeply and passionately. "I've been in love with you from the first time I saw you."

"And now you have me."

"I'm never letting you go."

It took great effort, but Janie threw her arms around Jason's neck. Their foreheads touched. "Promise?"

"I promise."

Jason slowly began to move is cock in and out of her. Janie's nipples were rock hard.

Janie closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she opened them, Jason lost himself in their depths. "I am yours forever."

"Then marry me," Jason propped himself up on one elbow. He continued his gentle strokes. "When we get home . . . let's go to City Hall . . . us . . . the girls . . . your parents . . ."

"No . . . not tomorrow . . . not this week," Janie caressed his cheek. "When we get married, it won't be us eloping or going to the Justice of the Peace. I don't want another big wedding or some gawd-awful production. But I want all of our friends and family to be there. I want them to share the day with us. I want everyone in the world to know how good you are for me. How wonderful you make me feel. How much I love you."

Jason leaned in and they kissed tenderly. He brushed the tears out of her eye.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you, too," she returned. "But we need to talk about one more thing . . . Jason . . . I've already got two kids . . . and I don't know if you want to have children—"

"Well, I hadn't really thought about it."

"We've got a couple of years to decide," Janie smiled warmly. "But if you want kids, I'll have as many as we can love together."

"Let's talk about that again in a couple of years," Jason gave her supple breast a playful squeeze. "But in the meantime, we can practice making them!"

Janie's giggles were cut short as Jason pulled out of her. He flipped her over on her belly.

Seeming to know what he wanted, Janie stuck her ass up in the air and settled on to her elbows.

"Take me," she moaned as Jason filled her up in a single, hard stroke.

"Do what?" he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled.

"Fuck me!" Janie shouted as Jason bottomed out. "Fuck my pussy!"

With her hair in one hand, and the other clutching her rear end, Jason picked up his pace, building a steady rhythm.

Janie absorbed every blow. Cried out each time he pulled back and then thrust back in.

"Don't stop!" she wailed.

After Janie's succession of orgasms, Jason wasn't going to last very long.

Her pussy was slick with her excitement. Jason released her hair, and grasped her shoulders.

With each return stroke, he pulled her to him, impaling her on his cock.

"I'm going to cum!" Jason pressed forwards, his weight bearing down on Janie's shoulders.

Still, his cock pistoned in and out of Janie. Her pussy made a lewd squishing with every thrust. The slap of his hips against her ass echoed off the walls.

"Cum all over me!" Janie pushed back against Jason's sex.

Jason pushed forward one final time, and they fell on to the bed in a tangled heap.

His cock pulsed over and over inside her.

With no energy to move, the pair lay like that for a long time. Janie took his hands in hers and kissed the tips of his fingers.

He fell asleep inside her.

When he awoke, Janie had flipped out the lights and turned him around in the bed so they were on the pillows. Both were still naked and curled up under the soft down comforter, desperately holding on to one another.

Her hair had fallen over her face. Jason brushed it away.

Slivers of moonlight shone through from behind the drawn curtains.

Janie smiled in her sleep.

He kissed her on the forehead, then pulled her close to him.

She snuggled up to him. The woman of his dreams. The singular object of his desires.

Afraid that the last few months may have been a dream, Jason held on, vowing to never let her go before drifting off to sleep again.

"Thank you, Janie."

HLD
HLD
2,975 Followers