All Comments on 'Thank You, Janie'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandalmost 8 years ago
Exquisite

Please don't make us wait too long for the continuance.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 8 years ago
ATA

Love your style though I'm still only a couple pages into this one. Had to comment early though. I retired from 33 years in Taekwondo - the last almost 20 years in the ATA. I wouldn't be surprised if we've crossed paths, at a few tournaments, although I never really traveled east of Little Rock except for Nationals in Orlando. Also, I'm sure I'm a bit older than you. I was Chief of Tournaments in my region for several years, so I appreciate your description of the tournament protocol.

I've always thought the social aspects of the ATA community were ripe with stories - some heartwarming, but some sordid and sleazy. I guess we're really no different than any other cross section of society. I personally was part of an ATA family - that is to say both of my children went to college with there black belts (one a 2nd and one a 3rd degree trainee instructor. My wife even joined and stayed long enough to earn her 1st degree.

At any rate, I look forward to following this story. Your style is very casual and easy to read, with believable and sympathetic characters. I know that skill looks easy but is in fact much harder to pull off. Thank you for your submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely fabulous writing

If you are not a professional writer you should be. Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Heartwarming and hot

This covered it all! Vulnerability, doubt, passage of youth, insecurity of age, tenderness, passion ... oh and of course the sex! All in, proper prose wrapped up with erotica. Just please keep writing, you touch people!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Superb writing! Such as awesome start to a fantasy meets reality series.

Impressive throughout chapter #1 and it will probably only get better!

BRAVO!!!

biphilmassbiphilmassalmost 8 years ago
OH MY GOODNESS !!!!!

Terrific start to this series it covered all the emotional roller coaster and all the long covered up feelings between he and Janie.

Please please give us more as soon as possible.

I plan on reading more of your stories thru out the week.

5 stars and keep up the amazing work !!!!!

ShaggyBShaggyBalmost 8 years ago
Excellent short story!!!

This story kept me in it till the end. Excellent writing HLD. Can't wait till the next chapter is released.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 8 years ago

Every young mans dream, a hot older woman who wants to fuck his brains out. Outside of that, the story is well written and probably is happening in every town and village, let alone bigger cities. Going to be lots of raised eyebrows and not just a few envious men. Will be interesting to see what his parents think about the relationship and who they hear about it from first.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

Yummy and fun! I love the direction this is going in! Thank you!

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
She's a screamer alright.

I'm glad Janie took the lead , she was giving mixed messages, I won't hold you to your promises made in bed. ! She could of been riding her cock much sooner if she had the talk much sooner. We all want to Fuck we don't want to put that in jeopardy. Janie spelling it out was on the money. NOW lets get it on.

Good story. OH I think I can speak for the guys, Jack me off under my shorts please.!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
Good story

Very happy this author is back. Of this author's stories, "Impersonating Brianne" is the benchmark to judge all the rest by.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
Further comment

As I said before this is a good story. It has good plot with well developed characters. To me the only negative is it is out of balance with too much sex in ratio with the story line. The plot or story should dominate the tale with sex taking a distant second or third place. Most who read on this site will not agree with me and I know it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SUPER

Quite good! Both in their sexual peak needed to fuck a lot. Janie was catching up and Jason was finally roaring out of the gate!

sailandoarsailandoaralmost 8 years ago
Spicy . . .

. . . and Sweet, very well done, Thanks!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Absolutely loved it. Very well written and hot as hell!! Can't wait to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ABout damn time you published again!

Thanks so much for this great story. As usual, your story is long on character development and scene setting, just what a great writer should do. Please keep it up and publish more regularly.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
Thank You, HLD

Nice start,

I'm off to see what comes next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fine writing!

This is a carefully constructed story with all the appurtenances; character development, lust, doubt, angst, faith, and great dialogue. Written by one of the great authors on Lit.!

CamraUzerCamraUzerover 2 years ago

Thank you for a lovely, lucid, complex story. I am very glad to have bumped into it, I have enjoyed it immensely, and I look forward to reading part 2. 👍

-camrauzer

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

LOVED this/them...she's fit, perfectly matched libidos-horny 33 yo, accomplished, he's young,(not) dumb, and full of cum, and, after they 'fucked all night' he goes to his parent's house and rubs one out-great 18 yo moment

neatly trimmed pussy, at first -check...really NO need have it shaved later

promises him her ass...was wondering about that...check

that Svetlana bit a fun side trip, her self-referencing her 'cunt'-great! ...easy 5/fave, and so glad there's a Ch. 02

IJS0904IJS0904almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story very much. The characters felt real and I loved how their relationship developed over time. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good premise.

But needed more tension.

Needed more details. Needed more teasing/edging than just the first handjob.

Needed her giving him directions/instructions about how to make her enjoy what he was doing to with her body.

Maybe some ass play.

Certainly more titty fucking with cock and her mouth connecting.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2972 Followers
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES