All Comments on 'Thanksgiving'

by lostopportunity

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You really need an editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Proof reading is needed...are cloth instead of our clothes. Expected basic grammar after 86 stories written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Removing are cloths" should be "Removing our clothes". Did anyone proofread this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was an interesting story. I'm glad I worked through the wrong words, omitted words, punctuation, capitalization and other errors as there was a decent story hidden in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank God that was short

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

You created wonderfully erotic moments within an idyllic setting — nicely done. Loved it.

lostopportunitylostopportunityover 1 year agoAuthor

I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them. They are not a legal brief constructed so every word is perfect, every common in the right place. I have a tumbling out style writing from emotion, desire, writing fun erotica, fantasy. What would be helpful to acknowledge is not only are some of these rules the grammar police hold so dear incredibly capricious, they're also constantly changing. The thing that is oft overlooked is that as language changes, as it naturally does over time, the rules that govern it should change as well. My stories are meant to be a fun ride for the readers spilling out of me with emotion, unedited, raw, like a friend telling/confessing to you. I'm not looking for perfection, I'm purging my mind, looking for Orgasms.

Love, Cheryle

jocko_smithjocko_smithover 1 year ago

Decent work. For the anony's complaining about editing (which, while not too bad could use some improvement), you can get the refund of your purchase price at the Literotica customer service desk.

For me, a good story well told -- and this was one -- is enormously more important than perfect grammar and spelling.

8ikm8ikmover 1 year ago

I am not anonymous, ignore them. I loved this story. I love redheads, they get me into so much trouble. And I have loved my little sister too. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After the first couple of paragraphs, the grammatical errors were too much. Couldn't read any more. Please get yourself an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm no native speaker, but so many errors aren't bearable. it's simply too much.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 1 year ago

Your grammatical and spelling errors show you just don't care about your stories or your readers. One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please use of the editors available to you on this site. Story is nearly unreadable as it stands currently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very average story.

As an aside, it's interesting how the posters with user names think they are so special yet looking at their profiles they might as well be anonymous as their profiles, if true, give little away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A terrifically fun read. Without a preamble introducing a growing connection between these sisters the intrigue and passion touched most of the bases.

The introduction of expanded family/sisters-in-law was seamless and added so much potential for further tales.

I am in agreement with other commentors that chastised thone that seek precise punctuation and grammer. The sexual tensions are highlighted by these missives.

So much potential for furthers stories, perhaps with all the precise details others seek. Hope you can maintain the erotica in future couplings/stories.

5 0ut of 5 !

lostopportunitylostopportunityover 1 year agoAuthor

Life is not perfect and neither are my stories. They are dirty, unashamed, unedited, told direct from me to the reader blemishes and all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlostopportunity@lostopportunity
I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them while typing in the darkness of the night. Join me in my adventures into the ancient primal dance of sex, love, playfulness, perversions and fun. Exploring my body writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore ...