Thanksgiving at Aunt Kathy's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head no, and slid my underwear down to prove to Aunt Kathy that what I was looking at was beyond arousing, and after she saw my erection spinning around wildly after being released from confinement she lowered her hands and we walked toward each other.

I reached out to Aunt Kathy, and in the dim light the static electricity sparked audibly when my hands touched her arms. We both jumped at that but it didn't stop us from coming together, and as we embraced.

"I love you Aunt Kathy," I whispered in her ear as our hands went up and down each other's backs.

"I love you too honey," Aunt Kathy replied and as we kept necking I felt Aunt Kathy's hand reach down to seize what was poking her. "Omigod Kenny. You're so big. I don't know if I can..."

I was already easing us down to the mattress, and once Aunt Kathy's back hit the sheets I was parting those long slender legs and moving my face down into what was a lush and thick triangle of golden brown hair.

The aroma of her sex hit my senses before my tongue reached her pussy, and the ripe and musky scent of a woman in heat made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. This was only the third pussy I had even tasted, but while I loved slipping my tongue inside and tasting Aunt Kathy I was way too revved up to wait.

Fortunately, Aunt Kathy was of the same thought. Her fingers had been running through my hair at first but soon she had my scalp in her fists and was pulling me up on top of her.

"Please be gentle at first honey," Aunt Kathy pleaded, confessing afterward that she was afraid she would chicken out, but by then I was already climbing between my aunt's legs and fumbling around briefly before she helped guide me.

The teeth digging into my collarbone, the muffled noises coming from Aunt Kathy and the amazing feeling of a middle-aged woman's pussy that was as tight as a virgin's - all of those should have been enough to have me cumming almost immediately but for whatever reason I didn't.

Instead I let my cock slip slowly and steadily into her snug sex until I was entering territory that hadn't been visited in ages, if at all. Having gently impaled Aunt Kathy to the hilt, I extracted my member just as slowly and the ride out was no less incredible as I pulled out until only the tip was inside her, and it was then I then began to repeat the measured and tender probing while struggling to resist the urge to thrust hard a couple of times and get rid of the aching inside my balls.

Aunt Kathy had removed her teeth from my neck and was now kissing all over my neck and shoulders, her breathless whispering at top speed telling me every emotion she was feeling adding to my struggle while I began to go a little faster and harder.

Her long legs had wrapped around me, as if I wanted to escape, and we started to become a team of sorts as we got into a rhythm on the musty mattress. To me it was like being in heaven, and even the creaking of the floorboards above us and the flushing of the toilet didn't faze either of us, especially Aunt Kathy who was cumming.

She buried her face in my neck to muffle her squeal while her pussy convulsed around my cock and after her orgasm faded she went back to smothering me with kisses as tears rolled down the sides of her face.

"Oh honey - it's been so long - so long since somebody made love to me," she gushed while I kept gliding in and out of what was still a wonderfully tight pussy. "You're so good."

I have no idea how good I was, since while I wasn't a virgin my two previous efforts hadn't been anything to write home about. I suppose the second time was alright but my first time was memorable because it took me longer to get the condom on then the act itself, and only the fact that my date was more bombed than I was saved me from more embarrassment than I had.

This time though I was with somebody I loved and cherished and I was driven to make her happy. At first my goal was just to no cum right away, but after making Aunt Kathy cum - and that sight of her face in ecstasy during her orgasm would stay with me forever - I was filled with a confidence that I never thought I would have.

"That was so good honey," Aunt Kathy was saying after I pulled out, thinking that I had cum, but all I was doing was changing positions.

Aunt Kathy figured that out when she saw my erection still bobbing around in front of me, and when I got her onto all fours I moved in behind her and slid my cock into her from another angle.

"Omigod!" Aunt Kathy gasped as I began rocking in and out of her with my hands on her hips. "Feels even bigger now."

I couldn't cum. I figured that out around the time that Aunt Kathy was cumming again a while later. I had done such a good job of controlling myself that when I wanted to cum along with her as her fists grabbed the sheets, I couldn't.

I was on top of Aunt Kathy, my arms around her slender frame as I kneaded her breasts. In this position her buds were almost even to fill my hands and I took advantage of that to massage them while her nipples throbbed in my palms.

In and out. Fast and slow. I was like a machine, and even though I hadn't cum the sensation was exquisite. I was a man doing a man's job, and judging my the response from the woman I was making love to I was doing it like nothing she had ever experienced.

We were now both covered with sweat even though the room was far from hot. It was filled with electricity of sorts and as I began to thrust harder and faster into Aunt Kathy the way our bodies slapped together was like thunder down in that mess of a family room.

And then she was cumming again, sobbing "not again," as her pussy tried to snap my dick in two. This time she let out a sound that I was sure would have been heard if the furnace hadn't come on seconds before she let out a moan, and after writhing around beneath me her arms gave in and she collapsed, with first her face going into the bedding and then the bottom part of her falling off to the side.

There she was. Utterly destroyed in a tangled heap of mostly arms and legs, her body was limp except for an occasion shudder that went from her head to her toes. For a weird second I thought I had killed her, or maybe she had a heart attack or something. It was that thought that had me panic a bit as I tried to figure out how to explain this scene.

A dead and naked aunt covered with sweat, saliva and little bite marks - don't know what got into me there - along with what looked like a hickey that covered almost her entire right breast. That would have been tough to explain, and then there was the blood all over the sheets. My blood.

I learned that when you spend as much time on your knees making love as I had, and while there was no clock down there it had been an absurd length of time that I would never be able to replicate again. It was like I had been a machine or was in some kind of zone for a half hour or maybe even longer. I had no clue.

What I did have was a still throbbing erection and that boner was no longer a sleek ivory tube but an angry looking crimson spear. Aunt Kathy, for her part, was not dead. She was coming around and rolling onto her back, her legs splaying wide open as her equally flushed body tried to regain a normal breathing pattern.

She started to tell me how incredible I was and asking whether it was good for me too when she saw me kneeling there with my swollen cock dripping but still very aroused.

"Oh Kenny," Aunt Kathy said, looking at me like I was a god or something, which was an entirely new experience for me I can assure you. "You didn't... how..."

"Just want to make you happy," I mumbled.

"You're amazing honey but..."

Aunt Kathy then said that she was happy and hadn't been able to be happy so many times at one time in her life but now she was a little sore.

"Lay down honey," Aunt Kathy said, making a face when she saw my raw knees when I got onto my back on the bedding that was damp with our sweat.

Aunt Kathy spread my legs and knelt between my thighs, looking up at me as her hand rolled over my balls and onto the underside of my cock before lifting the arching prong up off of my stomach to an upright position.

"I felt like a pig coming down here," Aunt Kathy said as she looked at the bead of pre-cum that had formed on the tip of my dick. "I never cheated before - not ever - even though he's had a dozen affairs at least. That's just the ones I know about. Then I realize that I was cheating all along. Cheating myself. I don't regret a second of this. In many ways this is the best night of my life and I'll always love you for it."

So with those big beautiful eyes never leaving my own she leaned down and took me into her mouth, letting her lips slide down my pulsating cock quite a ways. By the time her lips went back up to the tip I knew that having an orgasm was no longer going to be a problem.

Those eyes. The way Aunt Kathy looked at me while she sucked on my cock was just as erotic as what her lips and tongue and hands were doing to me down there. We had shared looks before but never like this, and it wasn't just because she had half of my cock down her throat. We were in love, even though it was not going to ever be what it should have been.

Aunt Kathy's mouth glided gracefully up and down almost the entire length of my manhood, letting the tip hit her throat several times without blinking. Her hand spun slowly around the stump and my balls, and when she came up for a breath a couple of times she brought both hands up to stroke my dick before going down on me again.

"Gonna cum Kathy," I remembering gasping, not adding the Aunt to her name for the first time in my life, and she seemed to nod while continuing to look at me while her mouth didn't stop.

Her image got foggy when my orgasm - an orgasm that seemed to start at my toes and travel up though my entire body - began, and after it started it seemed to last as long as it took to get there. It was like being on an out-of-control roller coaster, and thank heavens I had the presence of mind to keep as quiet as I could as I came. And came, and then came some more.

Just when I thought it was over I began to spurt again, and all the time Aunt Kathy was watching and sucking as my semen trickled out of the corners of her mouth and onto her hand and my pubic hair. When it was finally over Aunt Kathy kept me in her mouth as I went limp, gently sucking on my deflating dick like she was nursing on it.

When Aunt Kathy finally let go of my dick and slithered up to me, we hugged and kissed like lovers should. The first experience of tasting my own seed was far from unpleasant, and I think my willingness to not shy away from it made it even better for Kathy.

"I wish you didn't have to go tomorrow," she said as she tried to get my hair to stop falling in my eyes and giggling at her failed efforts. "Once I got used to this I could really - you know - get used to it. Been so long, and even when it was good it was never as good as that was."

"I can come back," I said. "It's not that long a drive, and when there's break in classes we can get to together if you want. This wasn't just me getting to fulfill a fantasy. I love you."

Part of that was a bit of a stretch because it was a long drive, and while Aunt Kathy probably thought I was just saying it I meant it and would prove it later on.

"How many girls have you been with?" Aunt Kathy asked as she looked up at the unfinished ceiling that would never get finished, while I played around the perimeter of her plump nipples on breasts that completely vanished with her on her back. "Just nosy."

"Two girls," I admitted. "And now one woman."

"They were lucky girls," Aunt Nancy opined.

"I think they would disagree," I suggested, and when she started to brush off what she thought was false modesty I cut her off. "No, really. One time lasted 30 seconds, and the other time wasn't all that much better."

"Hard to believe after what you just did to me," Aunt Kathy said. "You know, I've only been with one man since I got engaged to Romeo upstairs. Just Art."

"One man?" I asked when I noticed the inflection on that part of the sentence.

"Yeah, I went to see a therapist a while back because I was so depressed about my marriage, and about not having kids. The next thing I know I'm being seduced by the woman," Aunt Kathy said with a shake of her head. "Lasted a couple of months too. Wasn't bad either, plus I didn't have to pay for the sessions."

"Wow," I said. "I would have loved to have seen you with another woman."

"I don't think you would have found it all that hot. She was even less attractive than I was, although at least she had boobs," Aunt Kathy cracked. "OW!"

"That's what you get from now on," I informed her after pinching her nipple as a punishment for her self-flagellation. "Every time you put yourself down."

"Okay. Anyway, what I was trying to say is that while I haven't been with anyone since Art, before I met him I went through a time when I was pretty loose, although probably not compared to today. So it isn't like I don't know good from bad. I was a girl going out with guys - older men - professors and the like. Guys that really knew what they were doing, but none of them were like you."

"Guess it was luck and practice."

"Practice?"

"Do you know how many times I played this scenario out in my mind over the years?" I asked her. "How many dozens of different scenes where I seduced you, or you seduced me? Every possible scenario and every possible dialogue. Can you imagine me hugging a pillow and humping my bed while thinking I was with you?"

"I think it's sweet, and I'm flattered," aunt Kathy replied.

"The real thing though," I continued. "Even when it was happening I thought that it couldn't be as good as it was. You couldn't be as beautiful to me as I pictured you and I couldn't actually please a woman like I wanted to. Like you deserved. But it wasn't as good as I fantasized. It was better."

Our eyes went up as a toilet flushed, and I added, "Romantic soundtrack."

"Wonder who that was?" Aunt Kathy mused, and then with the grace of a ballerina she got up from the mattress and stretched as best she could given the somewhat cramped surroundings. "I don't want to go up there to the human ashtray, but I have to."

Her long and lithe form floated over to where her

nightie and robe were, and after she picked up the nightie she started to put it on but I stopped her as I leaned on my elbow.

"Let me look at you - just for a second," I said as my eyes drank in what I considered a work of art, committing every inch of her androgynous beauty to memory. "Just in case I never get the chance again to see you like this."

"You're beautiful," I whispered in thanks.

"If anybody else ever said that, I would think that they were..." Aunt Kathy said before choking up, and after wiping her eyes with the back of her hand put on the nightie and headed towards upstairs.

"I love you honey," she said before ducking around the corner and heading back to her husband.

I rested on my back while savoring the joy of the night that had made a boy a man. I heard the bathroom being used again, picturing Aunt Kathy brushing to get my semen off her teeth and imagining her scrubbing her pussy to get the stench of sex off of her.

After the footsteps went back to her bedroom I started to think about less pleasant things. I thought of her having to climb into bed with that asshole husband and him slobbering over her and rubbing his dick against her, and it was then that I stopped fantasizing and tried to go to sleep.

***

In the following years I kept my word. Dozens of times I made the pilgrimage to see Aunt Kathy, and while the sex was never as magical as it had been that first night it was always great. I went to her house, or we met at a motel, and sometimes she came to me.

Getting seen sneaking a pretty woman old enough to be my mother into my dorm room at college was a real trip and we got a lot of laughs out of that over the years. We also came close to getting caught, not only by Uncle Art but by my Mom once as well but managed to dodge the bullet each time.

Things changed though. I think it came to a head when Uncle Art gave Aunt Kathy a present, an STD. She didn't get it from me because after she warned me I got checked and was okay, but apparently a gift given slimy old Art by one of his women. More amazing was how this guy got to get these women to begin with, and why he needed anybody with what he had already baffled me.

So they had a fight over that and then Aunt Kathy started to change. The hair under her arms went, although it was so light and sparse that you could hardly see it, but since it was Art's idea to begin with that went right away. I missed kissing it because it felt as soft as a cloud, but she loved me kissing her smooth armpits afterward anyway so it didn't matter.

The next thing was implants. Aunt Kathy got them, and while they were nothing extreme they were enough to make her feel good. I thought I had done everything I could to make her feel better about herself, but she reminded me that I wasn't around all that much.

"You don't know how it feels to be flat chested," Aunt Kathy said when she introduced me to her apple-sized new buddies. "Going into a gym or the doctor and looking like a boy."

"You never looked like a boy," I assured her, always telling her that she should have been a model, and while I loved her without the saline it didn't really bother me.

"Imagine having a tiny dick and going into a locker room," she said. "How would you feel?"

"Size doesn't really matter," I told her.

"You sound like Art," Aunt Kathy snorted. "That's what he always says. Since I've been with you - he mounts me and I can't even feel him in me."

"I don't want to think about that," I told her that day.

"You won't have to much longer," she then informed me. "I'm getting a divorce."

"You are?" I said, and when she nodded I asked, "Then can we get married?"

She looked at me like I was kidding, and after a minute I pretended like I was, but I hadn't been. As stupid and illogical as it seemed, I would have.

"That would be something. Your Mom could be my maid of honor," Aunt Kathy clucked before getting serious. "No, it's time. Beyond time. I've wasted my life and I need to make something out of what's left."

That wasn't the last time we would meet like that, but by the time I graduated from college we both knew that it was time for both of us to move on. I had dated a few girls and one of them would eventually become my wife a few years later, and the last time Aunt Kathy would make love she told me she had met someone.

"He's a nice guy," she explained. "I did a little research this time and he got burned too like it did. I think he's going to ask me to marry him soon, and if he does I think I'll say yes."

"I'm happy for you," I said, and although I really was I guess it showed that my joy wasn't like Aunt Kathy's was.

"Are you? Are you really, honey?"

"Yes," I assured her. "There's part of me that's jealous. I'm not ashamed to admit that, but I also know that there's no way we could ever be like that."

"Can you imagine you at 40 stuck with a 70 year old broad?"

"That's not it," I said, and she nodded in agreement. "It's not about age or looks or even sex any more. That's just a part of it. I just love being with you."

"Me too," Aunt Kathy said. "You know, a lot of times when I'm with Herb - that's his name - I stop and think, he's not like Kenny in that way or Kenny would have said this or done this, but then I realized it. There isn't going to be another you out there, so I guess I had to maybe lower my standards."

"I probably will too," I told her and as I looked around the motel room I suggested it would have been smarter for her to have told me this before we spent money on the room.