Thanksgiving at Aunt Kathy's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa there," Aunt Kathy said as she started unbuttoning my shirt. "I'm not engaged yet, so unless you're leaving I intend to let you have your way with me until I cry uncle."

"There's two beds too," I noted as I started tearing Kathy's clothes off. "One for sleeping..."

"And the other for messing!" she cackled as we tumbled off the bed, where we ended up copulating on the carpet before the night had barely begun.

***

My Aunt Kathy died a couple of years ago, and while the end was not unexpected it still hit me like a ton of bricks. At the services, I took a strange kind of pleasure in noticing that I wasn't the most distraught person there. That honor belonged to her husband Herb, who was obviously crushed.

Why did that please me? It surely wasn't for his pain, but it was in knowing that Kathy had found somebody that loved her and that the last 28 years of her life had been what the rest of it should have been. Kathy had loved the man and he had loved her, and when I saw them together over the years it always warmed my heart because seeing her happy was what really mattered to me.

Kathy's husband died soon after she did, which seems to happen a lot with those that love each other so much that life loses its appeal without their partner. He was a lucky man though, just like I was, because he got to be with a wonderful woman. Rest in peace Kathy.

***

Thank you for reading