All Comments on 'Thanksgiving with My Mom'

by OpenMinded348

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story......To a point

This story was getting really hot and was on its way to being a 5 star story, and then you just stop in mid sex scene! WTF? Didn't care for that! Voted 1 star

ChalkyCanberra1970ChalkyCanberra1970over 9 years ago
kinda

Kinda quick mate - premature?

literman41literman41over 9 years ago
More...

Gave it a 4, you'll get the 5 when he does his mom...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I think you're story while short with Jake and his Mom - he getting a BJ; was to set the tone for a more lasting adventure next; when he has to get her off !!

You can describe her boos, nipples being hard and sticking out and what he does to her pussy etc. I think it we be hot for all to read and feel......... thank you and I cannot wait for your next chapters..........

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryover 9 years ago
Short but sweet

I enjoyed your story very much. Yes it was short, but sometimes a story is good short. Sometimes a blow job is all that is done. I have given guys blow jobs only for various reasons, even just hand jobs.

I do hope you continue it and have him make his mom cum and maybe another after that when they fuck.

Keep writing, you are pretty good and I am sure you will continue to produce good stories.

Mary

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

more i love this 5 stars

homerjayhomerjayover 9 years ago
nice

good start, hope there is part 2 for some fucking.

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanover 8 years ago
Habit forming

I've read all your stories and your getting in the habit of not finishing any of them. If you want to be successful on this site learn to take the thread to the end. But all things considered your very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THIS WAS A FUN READ

Unsure of what to expect when I read of all the characters you were including. The panty and tee shirt combination coming into his room was an excellent visual. Will mommy be a bushy girl and will he compare her to a girl friend?

five star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
shorter than my dick

I liked the buildup but then it just ended...I am hoping you have more pages that didn't post or something.

Good job so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

it ended too soon! I wish you'd continue on how they spend the rest of the night! Great story tho!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was hot! But it ended way too quickly. Where is part 2? And part 3?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous