All Comments on 'That Australian Woman'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001over 7 years ago
Wow!

Wow, I liked that. Now I will definitely need to put you on my list of favourite authors.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
well told, to borrow from the text

soft,

sensuous,

seductive,

in other words

sexy

fishingrod48fishingrod48over 7 years ago
Seductive

A great story - I hope you plan to tell more about the their future. Five Stars Favourite writer

Janice1939Janice1939over 7 years ago
A true reality

When we slowly reach the true reality of who we are, life becomes the joy it should be.

MaonaighMaonaighover 7 years ago
Slow and sensuous

A nice short story, slow and sensuous. Given the limited plot, I think you ended the tale in exactly the right place---anyway, I've given you five stars. I'm assuming that you're Australian so I'd like to give you a small tip about word usage. It's very unlikely that as an English girl Emily would have used the word 'gotten' which for some reason fell out of use in Britain in the early 19th century. She would have simply said 'got'. Getting small details like this right can add to the authenticity of your story setting.

eideticeideticover 7 years ago
Excellent

Wonderfully written. Soft, sensuous prose; a slow and steady build up; creating explicit images in my imagination; a woman's point of view that anyone can understand. 5 stars for an enchanting read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good but confusing

I couldn't keep track of who was doing what, even the dialogue was a bit confusing sometimes! Maybe try first person instead, or use names/descriptors more often than "she"? Otherwise I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sensuous

As usual your story is sensuous, but as a previous person wrote, I did get a bit confused with the dialogue and who was doing what to whom. 4 stars plus. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant Well Written, Beautiful Story!

Hallo Shaima32!

What was confusing?.... Two lovely sensuous, seductive women, sharing a loving tenderness, that only another woman can understand.... What I see is a brilliant well written, beautiful story!

Sure I am a hardass dyke, but I still have some feeling for those readers that were confused a bit with the dialogue and who was doing what to whom.... Well I am thinking pictures,,, yes!.... It should work even with men,,, (this is a woman,,, this is her pussy, can you say, I will be nice to pussy), probably wouldn't take more than 3, or 4 months to clear up their confusion. :-)

5-Stars and 5-Orgasms!....Thank-you, for sharing your beautiful story!

Gay Kat,

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Very tender story. Well written and a delight to read and feel. Thank you and take care

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago

Unfortunately another shorty with the quality of a love story ..... Great one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous