That Crazy Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back on site I quickly reconnected our electricity supply and we sat and ate, and drank beer. We had a little TV with us and we fiddled around with it but couldn't get any decent reception so after putting it away mum said "Come on, let's go to the pub again."

Like the previous evening, we had a couple of drinks each and then headed back to site. Once again it was pitch dark when we got back, only this time our van was the only unit on site, the only other people on site at all were the manager and his wife who were in a caravan at the site entrance. They were in total darkness, so we knew that they had already retired for the night.

Back at the van mum made up the bed and then just looked at me, "Shower?"

She was kidding, right? If we were headed for a repeat of the night before I couldn't wait!

But I remained calm and just said "yeah, I need one after those dusty old stately homes."

Unlike the previous night it was actually quite warm so we both took off our warm tops and walked over to the shower block in just a single layer of clothing, apart from any other consideration I thought, if we share a shower again it would be much easier to hang fewer clothes in the cubicle.

There was no discussion this time, we walked hand in hand across the site and straight into the ladies. We went straight to the cubicle we'd used the night before. I'd already taken my socks off in the van so I took off my trainers and then my t shirt, my jeans and undies soon followed and I turned to face mum to find her already naked and stepping into the shower. As I stepped in to join her she leaned back against the button and hot water cascaded down on us.

Like the previous night we washed each other's hair and this time as she scrubbed at my head mum raised her leg and rubbed her knee up and down my side. I didn't need any more encouragement and I again lifted her by her buttocks and then lowered her onto my now rock hard manhood. I was more confident this time and was quickly hammering away into her as she once again bit into my shoulder.

I suppose knowing that there was little or no chance of getting caught this time made us both less restrained and we both really went at it until with a loud growl mum went rigid and clamped her legs incredibly tightly around my waist and I came in gasps as my cock pulsed in fury, deep inside her.

As I lowered her she started giggling and looked over to my side, I followed her gaze. In our eagerness to get in the shower we'd forgotten to pull the curtain closed and our clothes were all soaked, to the point of needing to be wrung out. The towels, which had been a little further away were a bit better, but not by much.

"Oh well, we'll just have to get dried in the van!" Mum picked up her clothes, wrapped them and her soap bag in her towel and opened the cubicle door. She quite nonchalantly walked out, completely naked. "Come on, it's quite warm but we still need to get a shift on or we'll catch our deaths!"

I grabbed my things and unlike my mum, remembered to put my trainers on, I picked up her sandals and followed her. We walked briskly but didn't run across the field to the van. Once back in the van, mum threw herself onto the bed and held her feet out to me, they were filthy. "I think I stood on some rabbit droppings!" She must have done, I got some wet wipes off the side and cleaned her feet, all the time looking at her still naked body.

I got her feet clean and dumped the wipes in the bin and looked around for my pyjamas, I remembered I'd left the bottoms in the sleeping bag and I'd put the top in my clothes cupboard. As I reached up to the cupboard mum asked what I was doing and I told her, she laughed and said it was warm enough to leave them off.

I made to get onto the bed but mum shuffled across and got in the way, I moved over a bit and tried again, again she moved across and got in the way. There was no way I was getting on the bed without ending up between her legs, the penny finally dropped and I climbed up and between her legs which opened and her knees lifted up to her waist. I reached up and flicked off the light then moved up to cover my mum who once again was reaching around me and pulling me to her.

With my hands either side of her shoulders I crouched over her and she guided me into her waiting pussy. There was no tenderness, or talking, as I thrust into her and we fucked like a couple of animals!

As I hammered into her I feasted on her naked breasts, then her tongue, then back to her breasts. Between us we had the van bouncing on its springs, then mum pushed me onto my back and straddled me. Clutching her breasts she bounced with total abandon on my cock, I laid there and began to thrust upwards as she came down, the slap slap of our bodies hitting each other must have been audible across the whole site.

I gripped her hips as I started to release my cum into her now soaking love cave and she threw back her head and aaaahhhh"d for ages as her orgasm swept through her. When she'd done, when we'd both done, she remained straddling me as I slowly deflated and we both got our breathing under control, then she collapsed down onto the bed and pulled those pyjama bottoms from somewhere and stuffed them between her legs. At some point in the night we obviously got into the sleeping bag, I don't remember doing so, but the next thing I do remember is waking next morning.

We were due to leave any time before midday but as we were eating breakfast the site manager came over and told us that as the site was so quiet we were free to stay until evening if we wished. We were booked in on another site about a two hour drive away, which we couldn't get on to until after 12 so we thanked him and decided to take our time packing up.

As we went about our various tasks and generally chatted, the subject of our night time activities never raised its head, we'd had full blown sex four times in two days, and yet not one word had been spoken about it, I was still unsure of my feelings, yes, the sex had been great, fantastic, but ...

We eventually got packed up and left.

The next site was part of the same commercial group as the one we'd just left, but the contrast was marked. This site was laid out almost identically to the last but was very busy. It was situated within walking distance of a large and popular castle which was itself situated next to a river and surrounded by tourist shops and restaurants.

We booked in, were shown to our pitch and got set up.

We decided to have a walk into the town and wandered around the tourist shops for an hour before finding a restaurant for dinner. Afterwards we found a pub a little way back towards the site and had a couple of drinks.

As we walked back onto the site we immediately noticed another difference, this site was lit up like a Christmas tree. We got back to the van and after a cup of hot chocolate we made up the bed together.

Mum looked out of the window at the brightly lit field. "I'm still not going across there on my own!"

"Well we can't just both walk into the ladies here can we?"

She said she didn't care, she wasn't going into the showers on her own either!

We gathered up our soap bags and towels and walked across to the amenities block. Considering how many units were camped on the site it was very quiet, but very bright. I leaned up against the wall whilst mum nipped into the ladies and then came out again.

"Come on, but be quiet!"

We went in. There was obviously someone using one of the shower cubicles so we chose one as far from it as we could and went in. The format for our activities followed the same as on the two previous nights, we stripped and got under the shower, the difference was that this shower had a proper tap control, no stupid button. The actual cubicle was a bit bigger too, our sex was less squashed as we fucked under the pouring water.

We almost got caught as we left the ladies but whilst we'd been in there all the lights around the actual site had been turned off and the only illumination was now the amenities block itself; we stepped out into the darkness and avoided the people going in.

The next couple of days were fairly interesting as we visited the castle and surrounding area and then moved on to our final booked site. Our activities remained the same. We'd go over to the showers fairly late in the evening, shower and have sex, then go back to the van and have sex again.

By the time we were on our way home on Friday afternoon I wondered if I'd been dreaming all week. Tanya and I had had sex every day from day one, but we had never talked about it, not a word. On the last site we'd been on there'd been a large 'Disabled' shower room, and as there didn't appear to be any disabled people on the site we used it, quite openly. So, sex stood up in the shower, followed by sex laid on the bed, with mum occasionally 'riding' me for extra thrills, but not a word spoken afterwards, or before for that matter, it had just quickly become our routine.

It was mid-afternoon when we arrived home, dad was due home any time so we quickly emptied what we needed to out of the van and Tanya put one of the sleeping bags into the washing machine, it had gotten pretty marked despite her attempts to keep it clean by using her pyjama bottoms.

Dad got home at his usual time and after we'd all said our hello's he announced that he was taking us out for dinner that evening.

Dinner was good, and when we got home we even all had a glass of wine, following the one we'd had in the restaurant. When I went to my room later I just lay quietly, pondering all that had happened that week, had I dreamt it all?

For the first time, that night, I heard Dad and Tanya having sex. I'd never heard them before, not that I'd ever particularly listened. But that night I distinctly heard the sounds of sexual activity coming from their room. I lay there and listened, I worked out in my head that I'd fucked Tanya ten times during that week, and not once had she spoken during sex; she moaned and grunted more than a few times but not one word had she spoken in passion. That night though was different. I could hear her actually shouting, "Yes, Yes" and "More, More, harder, deeper!"

I was confused. I couldn't even whack one off, I was jealous to think what my dad was obviously doing to her, jealous that it wasn't me that she was begging to do more, I couldn't even get a hard on.

The following morning, being Saturday, dad was at home. I'd had breakfast and dad was outside looking at the campervan; he called me out to lend a hand. He was most interested in the engine's performance and started to take things to bits, to me this all looked totally unnecessary, to him it was just fun.

As we worked together I noticed him rubbing one of his shoulders, when he saw me noticing he laughed, "Tanya got a bit carried away last night, I hope we didn't disturb you too much!" I assured him that they hadn't, I would never have admitted the truth to him. He rubbed his shoulder again, "She gave me a bloody big hicky!"

If he thought she'd given him a big 'hicky' he should have seen the one I was carrying, and then he did! He suddenly leaned over towards me and hooking his finger in the neck of my shirt pulled it to one side. "I see she gave you one too!"

I was mortified; he obviously knew about me and Tanya, what we'd done during our week away! I didn't know where to look, I couldn't look my dad in the face, I'd betrayed the man I had most respect for in the world, he'd never trust me again; I was therefore very surprised when he patted me on the other shoulder and said that it was okay, anything that happened between me and mum was fine by him, as long as both me and mum were okay with it!

I mumbled my thanks and went into the house and hid in my room. Dad knew about me and mum, the way he'd known I had a hicky was proof of that, but he was okay with it, he was okay with me fucking his wife!

Talk about being confused, my head was whirling! I'd been in there maybe quarter of an hour when there was a knock on my door and Tanya walked in. "Your dad wants you to go and give him a lift with part of the van, we're going to use it to take you to university next weekend and he wants to strip some part of it."

I didn't move from where I was sat on my bed, I just looked at her. "He knows, he knows what we did this past week, he knows everything, he even knew I'd gotten this love bite on my shoulder!" She leant across and pulled my collar aside. "Oh, I'm sorry about that, I have got to stop doing that!" Her face was just inches from mine, she looked me in the eyes and told me that it was all okay, everything was alright!

How could it all be alright, dad knew that I'd had sex with Tanya, his wife, my stepmother? Tanya just looked at me, "It just is, you know the rule, what happens between us, stays between us, your dad's perfectly okay with it, now go help him before he decides that you're not the adult that he hopes you are!"

Swallowing my trepidation I went back outside. I spent the rest of the weekend working on the van with my dad, if he really did know about mine and Tanya's activities the previous week he certainly never let on any further. We worked side by side all weekend with never a single reference to sex. He asked about the great houses we'd visited, the castles, the camp sites, he even once mentioned the pubs, but he never mentioned my 'hicky' again.

On the Monday morning after dad had gone to work I was sat eating breakfast when Tanya came into the kitchen, she said she'd just stripped and changed the beds and was hot and sweaty. "I think I fancy a shower!" she left and went upstairs to the bathroom. She'd been up there maybe ten minutes when I heard her shout "David, I'm scared in here on my own!"

Obviously I'd been slow on the uptake, I followed her upstairs and into the bathroom where she was under the shower. I quickly stripped off and joined her "I thought you'd never get here!" she told me as she grabbed my head and kissed me, a deep passionate lovers kiss that ended with her once again straddling my hips as I drove my cock deep inside her. I hadn't had her for two days, nor had I masturbated, but it wasn't me that was uncontrollable with passion, it was her, she was more passionate, more lustful than she'd been all the previous week. After I'd come in her she wouldn't let go until I was too soft to stay in her.

We left the bathroom together and taking my hand Tanya led me towards her bedroom; I came to a stop and pulled her the opposite way, I might have been willing to fuck her, but not in my dad's bed.

Tanya seemed to understand my reluctance and willingly followed me into my own room and we slowly got on the bed together. As during the whole of the previous week, Tanya didn't say a word, she lay on the bed and lifted her knees. I simply went between her legs and entered her, I wasn't very hard at that point but that was soon overcome as I started the slow rhythmic thrusts that I knew she liked once we'd had our first and quite aggressive session under a shower.

This was the first time I'd had her laid on her back in daylight, she looked lovely, curvaceous and happy. Her smile, her thrusting upwards towards me and her fingernails in my buttocks all contributed to the enormous load I unleashed into her deep crevice. As I attempted to pull out she rolled us over so that she was on top and then lay with her head on my chest. I stayed in her until with a slight 'plop' my now soft penis made it's exit.

That was the forerunner for our actions all week long, once dad had safely gone out to work, we fucked, not always in the shower, and not always twice. On one of the days we did it in virtually every room in the house, except their bedroom, I refused to use their bed.

The following Saturday we loaded the van and drove to my accommodation at university. I was sharing a floor that had five other bedrooms on it, each bedroom had a small bathroom attached, and contained a cupboard and a single bed. Down the hallway was a large communal area, and next to that a large kitchen. I was the second person to arrive, the other was a girl, a very good looking girl.

Over the next couple of months Leslie and I became an 'item'. We had sex, quite a lot of sex and I learned a lot from her, Tanya and I had only ever had straight sex, either in the 'missionary' position or stood in the shower, other than her riding me once or twice. Leslie on the other hand liked variation, a lot of variation.

I arrived home a few days before Christmas. Both Tanya and dad were pleased to see me but one look at dad told me that not all was well with him. Dad had never been one to moan about his health, he was always the type to say `just get on with it` and he did as he said, but not having seen him in a couple of months I noticed the difference in him immediately.

I knew asking him if he was alright would be a waste of time so I waited until I could speak to Tanya on her own. Tanya explained that dad had been having a few problems `down below` but that hopefully all was on the mend now and he seemed to be getting a bit better. I wasn't convinced; dad looked awful, he was gaunt, almost yellow in colour and seemed a little vague in his speech.

To my surprise dad went out on his motorbike `just for a spin` the morning following my arrival at home, this was very unusual as it was a week day, he'd already finished work for Christmas. As soon as we were alone Tanya announced that she was going to have a shower. I didn't need any prompting to follow her in and take advantage of her obvious willingness. As on previous occasions we didn't speak as we had sex stood in the shower, but when we left and went to my bedroom things would be different. Leslie had taught me a lot, and one of the things I'd learned was that I loved oral sex. As we went over to my bed I pushed Tanya down and grabbed her legs, I opened her legs and went down on her. At first she seemed to resist but after only a few seconds I felt her give in; she grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her. I licked slowly around her slightly puffy vaginal lips and flicked her clit with my tongue as she arched her back and opened her legs wider.

For the first time as we were engaged in sex, Tanya spoke. "Do it, do it to me!" I'll never forget those first words, nor my reply. "I'm doing it, but I'd love to know why, and why dad seems to know and doesn't care!" In answer she started to literally grind her pelvis into my face as she arched her back and started to scream. She was soaking wet and as she pulled I pushed my tongue as deeply into her as I could manage and lapped up her copious juices. Her screams subsided and she pushed my head away and spoke for the second time. "Fuck me David, fuck me hard!" I raised my face from her scrumptious pussy and kissed my way up her body, when I reached her lips she sucked my tongue into her mouth, the fact that my face was covered in her own bodily fluids and she must be tasting them didn't deter her at all. As she raised her knees she guided me easily into her soaking vagina. I fucked her hard and deep, harder and deeper than ever before as I alternated between sucking on her tongue and sucking her delicious nipples. We came, almost simultaneously, with me raising my face to the ceiling and howling and Tanya arching her back, screaming 'oh yes, oh yes' and pulling my buttocks into her so hard it hurt. I collapsed down onto her and she held me to her in a bear hug as we both recovered from our exertions. I don't know how long we laid there, quite a while I think, I may have even napped a little before Tanya said it was time to get cleaned up and then we needed to talk.

Sat in the living room half an hour later Tanya told me all. About a year previously after trying for a long time to have a baby both Tanya and my dad had decided to have tests to see if there was a medical reason for her not conceiving. Dad had gone first and discovered that he had a very low sperm count. After some discussion they had decided that she would try and seduce me into making her pregnant, that was the reason behind our campervan trip. Obviously it hadn't worked, we had plenty of sex but she hadn't fallen pregnant, she was very apologetic for the deception but hoped that I would not think too badly of them, especially in view of more recent developments.