That Crazy Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prostate cancer wasn't the well known condition that it is today with all the publicity it now gets, in fact I'd never heard of it until that day. Dad had prostate cancer, they both still wanted a child and preyed that I could provide Tanya with that child, Tanya wasn't my biological mother, so they hoped there would be no problem.

My dad and I had the inevitable conversation, and as well as apologizing he begged me to get Tanya pregnant, I agreed.

The amount of sex Tanya and I engaged in over that Christmas holiday had to be experienced to be believed, dad made himself scarce as often as possible, going to visit my grandparents and various friends far more often than ever before. We didn't just have straight intercourse, we did every conceivable act of sex we could think of; Tanya's excuse was that she'd tried too hard in the summer, that she had gotten too tense and never relaxed enough to conceive, now she needed to really enjoy the sex and hopefully she'd fall pregnant. I didn't need an excuse, I just enjoyed exploring every inch of her body. Our sex always ended the same way, with me producing a huge ejaculation, deep in Tanya's vagina, once, twice, sometimes three times a day!

In the New Year I went back to university and picked up with my girlfriend, but it wasn't the same, I'd been spoilt, no one could compete with Tanya. Every chance I got I went home to her, to her bed, or rather my bed. Dad was always glad to see me, and always encouraged our attempts to get Tanya pregnant.

Tanya never did get pregnant, not for the want of trying on both our parts. We really did try, but when my dad passed away late that year Tanya still hadn't conceived.

Tanya and I married two years later and although we have no children of our own we did adopt a boy and a girl, thirty years later we are still very happy and still get lots of practice 'baby making', we even have a motor home and do lots of traveling but Tanya still doesn't like using the facilities on her own!

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story.

Very real.

Too bad they didn't have children of their own.

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago

Too bad Tanya couldn't conceive.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Good story. Sorry about the guy's dad.

Thanks for sharing.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
Such a great story

So sad that it had to end that way. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer last December so I can relate somewhat, with one exception, I got treated for it.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
EXCELLENT story

Sad about his Dad's conditions.

Beautiful ending.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom Mom and son get under the blanket and, well . . .in Incest/Taboo
More Stories