That Damned Valentine's Day Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,400 Followers

The door closed behind her, then Alyssa was guiding me back to the table. She giggled. "Just you and me again."

I nodded, still having a hard time getting my head around things.

Alyssa looked at me anxiously. "You Ok with last night?"

I came back to the present. "Surprisingly so."

"So maybe it won't be a onetime thing?"

"I think that'll be up to Sheri," I said.

She grinned from ear to ear. "God, Alex. I think you and I are going to be really good friends. I hope so."

Her smile was contagious. "Me too, beautiful."

* * *

My life was blessed. Over time, we five became the best of friends. I never got to fuck any of Sheri's girls, but they joined us in bed regularly. I got blowjobs from Joanie and Shannon, but Alyssa was always all about Sheri.

Occasionally Shannon would hook up with a guy, and we lost her for a couple of months, twice in that first year. She showed up on our doorstep afterward both times, and we'd take her to bed, reassuring her she was a fantastic woman, and she'd get it right. I don't know what the hell is with wrong with the males of the species sometimes.

Joanie was different. She just loved to be with us. The sex wasn't spectacular, not as good as with the other two, blowjobs aside. Still, she spent the night more than both the other two put together. Sheri confessed she loved waking up in Joanie's arms almost as much as she loved waking up in mine.

It was obvious that Alyssa was in love with my wife. The intensity of her attention sometimes bothered Sheri, but damn, that girl could drive my woman crazy. We left her in a quivering mess at least once every couple of weeks.

We spent more time with just the two of us in bed, then we did with our friends, but a weekend didn't pass when one of them didn't join us for a Friday or Saturday. We went out a lot, and in less than six months, with my gorgeous instructors, I wasn't a half bad dancer. I never got much rest though, dancing with all my girls. Maybe I should say Sheri's girls, but they felt a little like mine too.

Like I said. Life was good.

* * *

For the better part of a year.

He didn't make it back. He made it ten lousy months, and was lost to an IED. Sheri cried for two days. She and Joanie were together all the time, basket cases. To be honest, I wasn't a whole lot better.

The three of us attended his funeral, and we were both surprised to see that his mother and sister both knew who we were. They thanked us over and over again for what we'd done. His mother told us how happy he was, how excited he was over getting to come home. A new start, new friends, and a new lease on life. His sister made us promise to keep in touch.

The request for our presence at the reading of his will was even more surprising. We knew he was well off, and had a trust fund. We just didn't know the extent of it. He came from money. Old money. He left Sheri a substantial amount, and his life insurance, we found out, was in Joanie's name. We tried to refuse it, but his family was adamant we accept it.

"You all made him happy for the first time in years," his mother argued. "Don't belittle his last wishes."

He even left me something. His prized collection, which I knew nothing about. A 1967 Corvette 427 Stingray, black with tinted windows, a '68 Corvette 427 Convertible all original in bronze, a '97 40th Anniversary ZR-1 in Ruby Red, and a '60 Corvette Convertible in turquoise. He left me a message, that I knew how to take care of "Beautiful things."

We almost got in a fight, when I insisted that his mother and sister should each take one of his cars. They insisted they had no use for them, and we shouldn't break up the collection.

I did manage to get rid of two of them, and lost possession of the '60 to my wife, and the ZR-1 to Joanie. I was secretly please that I got to keep the '67.

I think of him, and what Sheri had done, or hadn't done, every time I drove either one. I never did ask her to tell me what they did. I never regretted my decision.

I framed that damn Valentine's Day card, and put it on the wall at the foot of my bed. It changed our lives, and not for the worse.

Sheri tells me she has a surprise for me, on her new official spoiling day. The day after Valentine's Day. February 15th. The girls have been conspiring, whispering and getting quiet whenever I'm around. They're up to no good. Or maybe a lot of good. You don't suppose...

=============================

I hope you enjoyed this story. It's a contest entry and I'd love to hear your comments and as always, your votes are appreciated.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,400 Followers