That Farm Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Interest. Gotta be pretty steep owing me that. And I'm not letting my brother go without either... So either bend over and put out or shake on it and agree."

I was going to be walking funny as it was as much as I wanted all this shit to be over. "Fuck... Yeah I guess. Get a fucking timer cause I'm not doing a minute more either."

"We get insurance too." Jay held up his phone. "Say for the video that you agree to six hours of sucking and fucking as part of your slave deal."

So I did it. What the fuck other choice did I have.

The next couple days were bad. I had aches everywhere and TMI, taking a shit was a special experience. Two days later we were getting ready to turn out the lights and Jay pulls out one of those kitchen timers.

"I want a going to sleep blowjob. I'll set it for five minutes but I bet that hot little mouth of yours make it faster. You go over cause you're not trying then we add it back on."

"That's not fucking fair. How am I supposed to guarantee you'll get off that fast."

"Better give a good blowjob then. Bet Josh wants one too."

"At only five minutes I'll be giving blowjobs until I leave."

"Guess you should have bargained better. You can always give up your ass instead or double your time by taking both of us together. Now get over here and get the job done."

It was fucked up incentives is what it was but I did my part. At 4 minutes, 35 seconds Jay spurted heavily in my mouth and he gave me credit for a full five. Josh of course wanted the same so I knocked an entire 10 minutes off my six hour tab. It was going to be a long summer.

The next night they both wanted a fuck. From underneath Jay's bed came the gallon jug of calving jelly and a rough Navajo blanket he threw over it. A designated Fuck blanket apparently for containing the mess like the one last time.

The good news is I worked off almost 45 minutes and came three times. The payment was two loads in my lower GI and a freshly dilated anus. And grudgingly I admitted to myself I was nowhere near as sore from the process as that first time.

And so it went. Like a new toy they enjoyed it. They were each getting off two times a day and the novelty of morning blowjobs was added. And I was working off the time they imposed too.

Fuck me. I started to like it. The raw filthiness of it. That cock piercing your guts and massaging you from the inside. That liquid, greasy feeling of a well fucked ass and relaxed muscles down there. The smell of a man. His balls tapping your chin and the taste of his load as well as the sense of accomplishment that you got him off.

That didn't mean I had forgiven them taking advantage though. I looked over at the timer as soon as Jay finished with me that one night and rolled over and off me. Negative 10 minutes.

He lounged in his post fuck torpor and without him seeing I grabbed a handful of the jelly and rubbed it over my hardness. Grabbing both feet I bent him double on the bed edge and shoved a t-shirt in his mouth as he started to yell. Tight but no match for lubricated flesh, I went up to the balls in him and he moaned. "How do you like that bitch? You owe me ten minutes."

He bucked under me eyes wide but after several minutes there was a change. His eyes closed and hips began that subtle movement of the fucked and liking it. I reached down and jacked him then and it continued until the cum burst from his cock and spread across his check. I tugged the t-shirt out of his mouth. "Guess you're a fag now" and kept fucking him. I'd never fucked an ass before either and found the heat and tightness remarkable.

I came with a bellow and bred him like he and his brother had done to me. Afterwards I showered and he still lay there I guess stunned by the turnaround.

"We can make this fun for the rest of the time I'm here and all get our rocks off regular or you can sit there and be a little bitch. I'd rather have some fun now that I've tried it but it's up to you. Just know if you plan on fucking me you'd better be ready to suck and get fucked too. None of this bullshit you all tried to pull. I'm gonna fuck your brother too. So what will it be?"

"I guess... "

"Then get over here and suck my dick hard..." I ordered.

He looked almost scared but I didn't give him time to think. Pressing my cock to his lips and then in when he opened them slightly. There was no chance to pull back either as I gripped his head and slipped into his hot mouth. Truth is he didn't need to suck me hard. I was already getting hard quickly but who turns down a blowjob.

The sucking started and I laughed. "Who's the cocksucker now..." and pushed a little deeper making him gag a little and his eyes began watering.

Now I'm packing a bit as I'm already physically large. A little over 7" in length but over two inches in diameter. I wanted nothing more than to drive myself into his throat but that wasn't going to be easy. That said, Jay's earlier treatment of me made me want to take him down a notch. I debated whether to drop a load into his mouth but then thought better of it and pulled out.

Jay was stunned enough that he didn't resist when I pushed his shoulders down and slid behind him. His hole was reddened and wet and didn't resist much as I pushed in to his heavy grunt. "Damn, feels good pushing my jizz around. You know I'm not going to give up fucking your ass. You better get used to this."

He was making little grunts and moans every time I went deep. And I was deep fucking him. Making his ass cheeks ripple. Then I pulled all the way out. His angry pink hole gaped wide and pulsed rapidly. Searching for me and I pushed back in and his head came up and his back arched.

We fucked like that for almost ten minutes. Having come already I had some endurance. Knowing the effect fucking had on my own gland I moved so I could feel the bump inside slide past my cock with each thrust. He couldn't stop if he wanted and gave a little yelp as he came and his hole clutched and contracted around my cock deliciously.

After that he passively just took the fucking and when I felt the cum finally rising in my balls I slid around his front and lifted him up.

The first shot hit right on his nose. Another on his cheek and as he sputtered what must have been a protest the thirds and fourth hit his upper lip and then right in the clown's mouth.

He spit reflexively and gulped. All the fight out of him and he looked up to me just a little beaten.

"We're not telling Josh about this and he's gonna go negative too. I'm gonna take all you boy's cherries. Got it? Betcha your dad wouldn't be too happy to know his son was my cocksucking bitch. We can have fun til I leave but it's gonna be a lot more equal."

"Ok" he muttered and I almost laughed but didn't at his jism covered face.

Josh was easy. He came sniffing around looking for some relief and I didn't tell him no but pulled out the timer. He wasn't paying attention that it was set to zero. He was a big fan of buttfucking and I grinned as I eyed the timer and enjoyed the fuck. I struggled with not coming because he did hit the spots really well but held off and finally he ejaculated into me and rolled off.

He made it easy. Pulling out he lay on his front in post-fuck torpor. Sitting up I stared as his firm ass. The muscular cheeks deeply divided and naturally open near my target.

Coating my cock thoroughly with calving jelly I moved and put a firm hand in the small of his back while pouring a stream of the jelly into his crease.

"What... What are you doing?"

"Look at the timer Josh. You went negative. You owe me now and I'm gonna take it out of your ass. Already fucked Jay twice and now I'm taking your cherry. We can take this slow or you can fight it but I'm going to fuck you up the ass. What's it gonna be?"

"You fucked Jay...?"

"Yeah... Twice... And he came twice moaning like a little bitch and I dropped a load on his face. What's it gonna be?... It feels good after a while. Can't say I don't enjoy getting fucked but you boys took advantage"

"Slow I guess..."

"Get up on your knees and get your ass high. I'll get you ready."

I'd never fingered an asshole before and his was a cute pink pucker. Reminded me of a past girlfriend but she never let me fuck her ass and didn't have a set of balls and heavy prick hanging down between her legs either. He jumped when I dragged the lube over that winking hole. Thinking about it I used my other hand to begin slowly jerking him off.

He squirmed then gasped. Giving a little whimper when I pushed my finger in his tight opening.

"You like that Josh. Getting your asshole fingered like a slut. My cock's going in there. You're gonna get opened up and fucked. A big creamy load up there like a pussy..."

He didn't respond but kept squirming and his cock had hardened with my attention too. I rubbed his gland which generated another level of moans and humping back. I used the opportunity to introduce another finger.

"Ohhh... " he started. The strange feeling of getting your hole dilated hitting him. I knew it all too recently and well. I finger fucked him then. Opening and greasing his hole.

I didn't want it too big or get him too used to it. Considering how he had willingly used my hole, I wanted him a little on edge but waited until he was bucking back on my fingers. Slipping behind him fully my fingers slid out and my cock in a few inches. His tight ring penetrated a little he bucked up and squealed at the intrusion but I had him firmly in my grasp. My own wrestling experience coupled with a hand around his lower shaft and balls limited what he could do.

"It hurts..."

"That's you losing your cherry. It gets better. Push out and it will make it feel better faster."

What I didn't tell him is I was going to use that to get firmly up the second ass I had ever fucked.

"Fuck!!!!" he shouted when I felt his hole open and slid in balls deep. "It feels like a fucking baseball bat up there."

I held him there although every instinct wanted me to fuck him hard. Instead my hand began stroking his cock. A slow handjob that first made him tense. I almost chortled when he began moving his hips slightly. Trying to get me to rub faster and in that fucking himself. I think he was oblivious to it until I said something.

"Yeah, keep on fucking yourself Josh on my cock. Keep that up and I'll be giving you a butt baby soon."

He hung his head in shame at that one but now I kept up the rhythm. My balls slapping against him along with my pelvis as I jerked him off in unison.

And the moans. He was moaning long and deep as I sodomized and jacked him. Knowing what set me off I nudged his legs wider and came down into him from higher.

"Oh.. Oh.. Oh" his voice was up an octave and I jammed deep into him as his tight little hole spasmed uncontrollably. My own balls injected my future babies into him while he went through the aftershocks.

Just like his brother I pulled out then and got a little thrill as I saw that greasy ravaged hole between his legs struggle to close from its widened state. Rubbing the knob of my cock against it and smearing traces of my cum on the ridge. It looked for all the world like it was inviting me back in. I'd be back there I was sure. Sodomy was too much fun to not.

He gave a little groan and slipped down to his belly. "I think you ruined me. I'm going to be walking like I been riding for two days."

"Nothing like you two didn't do to me. And you both fucked me. I'm going to go wash up and then you're going to suck my cock."

It's hard to say whether it was guilt or obedience that kept him there. After a quick shower I walked back out and he was still laying there. On his side now and watching me.

Something about his passivity turned me on and my cock stirred itself awake at the prospect of more action.

Moving towards his head I took a handful of hair and he dutifully opened as I pushed against his lips. "Yeah you're a born cocksucker aren't you. You know I'm going to do the same thing I did to your brother don't you. Fuck you like a woman and then jizz on your face? Don't stop sucking but blink your eyes twice if you understand cocksucker."

His eyelids went down to his cheeks twice emphatically and I might have gripped his hair a little tighter as I fucked his face. "When I pull out I want you to lay on the edge of the bed and pull your legs back. You're going to watch me fuck you."

I backed up and without hesitation he slid into the receptive posed I asked for. "Pull that ass open and show me that freshly fucked hole" and I almost laughed at how easily he did my bidding. It was my hole to fuck and I slid up him staring down at the emotions flitting over his face as I took him a second time. Shame, acceptance, resignation and then lust as my front pushed hard against his ass.

His legs were over my shoulders then. Like a bitch and I told him so. "Jerk yourself off Josh. I'm not going to stop until you come on my cock again."

He was tentative at first but then he sped up. His eyes rolling back in his head as I pounded his hole and gland and again he came. You'd have thought it would be less but instead the constant gland stimulation had produced a flood that sprayed up his chest and lay in drops in his sparse blonde chest hair.

I pulled out to his groans and moved up his chest myself. "Jerk me Josh. Right on your face. Unless you want the suck the cock that just fucked you." In the end I spilled my last load on his face and made him lick up the deposit that ended up on his upper lip. Best part one that I could tell by his eyes that he was beaten. I might suck his dick or let him fuck me again because I wanted it but he was going to do the same.

To say the turnabout changed things was an understatement. With the more equal play we did more. I'll just say that you haven't lived until you've had a hard cock fucking your ass while a mouth sucked you off. They both lost their mouth cherries that way. I mean they had both sucked cock by then but there's a difference when a man's prick empties itself down your throat.

Only problem was after a while the problem was they wouldn't touch each other yet and it put a crimp on what we could do. As much fun as it was being the focus of attention all the time, having some flexibility would make all the pairings that much more fun.

When we got a rare opportunity to stop in town I made sure to stop by the liquor store and pick up some Beam. Later that night I filled up our glasses, making sure theirs were always full and they didn't have much of a tolerance yet.

I was still half sober and had both of them buck naked. I had Jay's ass in the air and made Jay grease him up and lube him which he did after some hesitation.

"Now suck me and lube me up. Then put me in your brother's ass Josh."

He was a willing cocksucker by now and I finally pushed him off and motioned to him. A tentative hand grabbed my granite hard erection and poked it between Jay's cheeks.

'Yeah baby. Shove it in. Make me assfuck your brother" and Josh with his lowered inhibitions did just that. Making Jay grunt with pleasure as I opened him up.

I gave him a moment to take in the fucking I was giving Jay and then I pushed it. "Suck his cock Josh while I'm fucking him. Be a good brother."

"But... "

"But what? It's not like you all are going to get pregnant although I'm putting enough man juice up both of you to knock you up. Suck his dick and make him happy."

It was tentative at first but soon Jay was getting the joy of the fuck and suck. His ass twerking with pleasure as both sides got their stimulation. He nutted in Josh's mouth and I followed up by breeding him not much later.

"Get back here Josh. You can play in my sloppy seconds."

"Uhhh... Ain't it wrong... "

"You just sucked his cock and swallowed his load. Nothing like a freshly creamed asshole for fucking either. You don't have to hold back and pound that ass hard. Now get back here."

I bent and gave him a couple quick sucks then lubed him up and held it there. Mashing Josh's cock against Jay's anus. It dripped with my spit and lube. "Hold still" I ordered and Jay stilled himself.

Flesh parted and Jay grunted with the penetration. "Fuck his ass Josh. Give him a butt baby." It just slithered in from there to Jay's intense moans.

Now if I hadn't just come I'd have got behind Josh and given him a good fuck but he had to settle for two of my fingers reaming his asshole while his cock reamed his brother's. The effect was similar none the less and Jay got his second load of the day.

I didn't want Josh to feel like he got one over on his brother so after he came I pushed him over next to Jay who I didn't let get up. It's a special form of hedonism I'm sure to fuck two brothers side by side and my cock had hardened right up when I saw the sight. The one not getting fucked had three of my fingers up there asshole as I buggered the other.

Finally I pulled out. "Josh, lay on your belly. Jay... Finish what I started." I had an obvious ulterior motive watching Jay's ass go up and down as he fucked his brother. I pulled his cheeks wide and moved against that used hole. Jay of course didn't last long as the creamy filling to that sandwich and had to lay there as stirred all those deposit in him into a juicy froth before adding one more of his own.

Fact is that fucking Jay's ass in that state was fucking perfect. He was getting off and that had his tight little hole working too. He was well fucked by that point too. All that jizz and lube moving around as I reamed his asshole was perfect and after he was done I finished up him too.

Both those boys were moving gingerly the next day so we started off with a daisy chain that morning that left all of us with a mouth full. I think I surprised them when I offered up a fuck that night but they indulged and sucked me off twice while the other used my sheath to get off. And that set off a trend of each of us servicing the other as the time presented itself. It turns out they also got off getting fucked but I really liked it for some reason. I'd get demanding about it too, topping from the bottom.

It was quite a fuckfest and since then I can't remember ever having that much sex. We must have all been dropping loads two or three times a day into whatever orifice or that blanket were available.

That meant I truly missed it when Jeannie took the boys to see her parents for three days. That meant my workload went way up and I shouldn't have been that surprised the next day.

Roy stood over me that morning. "Get up, we got work to do with the boys gone."

I slid out of bed as he stood there and stared. And I stared back "What...?"

"I've seen the nasty things you boys do..." he kept talking. "Jeannie won't suck anymore. Certainly don't take it up the ass... How about we take the morning off and you show off all those dirty things you know"

I was shocked to say the least. Mister conservative had always been my take on him but he slid those overalls down and I could see his hardness pressing out the front of his briefs. And from the size of the bulge in the front he was big.

Now I don't know when I became a cock slut but apparently I was one now as I pulled the waistband forward and slid it down. Apparently the boys got different characteristics passed down because Roy was both long and thick. Capping all that off was a huge hanging ball sack that struck me as similar yet proportional to the bull we kept out in the pasture. His man smell too was off the charts and I found myself taking a deep whiff of it which made my own cock stiffen to an alarming hardness.

I didn't give him a chance to object and took that leaking tip into my mouth and laved it with my tongue. My newfound cocksucking ability on display and his hands grasped my head.

"Jesus boy... Oh lord..." came as I dipped down and took as much as I could. My salivary glands responded to the back tongue pressure by almost squirting as it was all I could do to not rub one out. Instead I kept on hand on those weighty orbs that conformed to my hand and the other on the shaft controlling him from impaling my throat.