That Farm Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy obviously hadn't emptied those big balls for a while because less than a minute later I felt them rise and tighten to signal his imminent emissions and the force of the squirts was strong enough that I felt each one. The act turned me on enough that my own load spattered into my underwear in empathy.

"Oh my lord... I didn't know... "

I looked up at him as I pulled off. Letting that softening mass dangle to my chin and realizing that some of the juice from his massive balls had dripped from my chin. I think I was in lust when I said it and meant it. "It's gonna be even better filling up my ass. These big old balls just pumping your baby makers in me."

"Ah yeah, I'd like that Jimmy. I seen you humping back to it. I want see that boy. That need for it. Give me a minute. I can feel the twitch down there. It ain't gonna take long. Show me you getting that boy hole ready."

I stood and was going to turn around but he grasped the back of my head and I felt the stubbly face as he pressed his lips against mine. Then he abruptly turned me around and I pulled the gallon jug of calving jelly from beneath the bed.

With a healthy amount on fingers I greased the ways not skimping because it was going to be a tight fit.

"Oh boy, gonna be hard to deliver a calf without a hardon now thinking about you." I looked back as I used three fingers to open up more. His cock was half hard and I flipped around and sucked him the rest of the way hard before giving him a good coating.

"Fuck me. Give me that big cock. I need a good solid fucking."

And he did. I had some experience so my no longer virgin vale was used to it but he was deliciously big. And his response was even hotter. Big moans as I felt it slip into my channel and ford itself deep. "My god..." he whispered. "Just like silk and an electric blanket"

I was on edge too. So full with that soft hot flesh. Almost on the edge of pain but not yet. If I had taken this first I might have given up from it but instead it was so satisfying to get fucked like this. The big bull with his heavy balls and a job to impregnate the heifer. And I was that heifer.

Any hesitation Roy had disappeared as he buried himself deep and grabbed hold to root deep. I came from it. The idea, the physical feelings, and the enthusiasm to breed that was deep in me. Even if it was me getting bred.

"Uhhh... Uhhh... He apparently didn't have much resistance to the spasming rectum he was embedded in as I came in big spurts that shouldn't have been there based on how much I had just come recently.

"That's... That's the best I ever had" he whispered as he slithered out and I felt that freshly fucked glow run through me.

"Me too. I loved it. You bred me like a bull. I just feel so sexy right now knowing you put your seed way up there. I'm gonna want it again."

He paused for a second I thought perhaps I had overstepped my bounds.

"All the time boy. Don't think that I'm gonna give up your body after that. We'll make time. Don't want the boys to know though. Be just between us. And those dirty boys aren't gonna want to give you up either. Can you take getting cornholed that often."

I chuckled. "If you're anything like your boys I'm not getting a break at all. I can take it. Anything to get this big dick more often."

I was damn wore out when Jay, Josh and their mom got back from that trip. Roy was like a newlywed with the sudden availability of sex and I was willing. The fields and remoteness lent itself to privacy and I'd look up see his cock hanging out looking lonely and give it a suck. Those gallon jugs of calving jelly were getting carried in the truck now too and more than a few times I'd find myself laying back on a tailgate with knees back getting railed hard.

He'd come to the bunkhouse too if the boys were gone. The easy availability of my holes a sudden treat he wanted to make the most of. For an older guy he was horny as hell and that explained a bit about the boys and their proclivities. And good to his word, the first time he had to deliver a calf I watched him do it and noticed that the front of his pants was pushed out and he stared at me intensely as he slipped on the plastic arm covering and slathered his arm with calving jelly.

I held the rope and pulled when needed as he maneuvered the calf around up to shoulder in the cow. When the calf was on the ground and getting attention from the cow I watched Roy begin to clean up and did some staring myself while unbuttoning my pants and slathering between my cheeks with the jelly.

We didn't need to say anything as I bent over the pickup tailgate and he bred me right there. The fuck hard and fast with both of us straining with need. I was so worked up that the feeling of that hard meat sliding up my shoot might as well have been connected directly to my balls. The cum shooting in big spurts as he slid balls deep.

"Ain't you the hussy" Roy exclaimed as his hips hit my wriggling ass with a smack. "My god I love cornholing you though."

"And I love getting that big thing. Go on... Give me that seed... Fill me up... Just like that bull does. Service my boy cunt..."

Now Roy was a conservative, god fearing type. He wouldn't ever curse much. I'm pretty sure the word Fuck had never passed through his lips. But this set him off. The words. I mean living on a farm with animals means you learn reproduction at an early age with animals but the dirty synonyms didn't necessarily go with it. Servicing cows was the polite talk for them getting fucked.

And the kink came out in his words. "Gonna put a bull calf in your heifer cunt" he shouted and I felt the powerful bursts at some level and that fat cock jerked and thrust at full depth as he bellowed not unlike the actual bull in the pasture did.

The funny thing is he was embarrassed after the fact. That didn't stop him however from breeding me anytime we got some time together and alone. More than a few times he and the boys were combining forces in my hole spaced not all that far apart. I was an unapologetic cock slut by then.

As for the boys it became apparent when they returned that something had happened while they were gone. There was no hesitation on either's part to sucking and fucking one another. Apparently being away and being used to the constant sex we were having meant they turned to each other. What was surprising was how often Josh was now topping Jay. That said, I was never lacking in holes or cock for my holes. It was almost organic. You felt the urge and responded.

We lounged when not working in our underwear. Grabbing an ass and fingering it. Pulling our cocks out and placing them near the desired mouth. Or my favorite, obviously greasing up your hole and presenting as an invitation for cock.

I wasn't the only one who did it either and when you saw one avenue being explored you'd decide whether to give or receive and join the fuckfest. Thinking back, we were horny little fucks with just about free reign and the knowledge that my time there was coming to an end. Jay and Josh filled in with each other some but Roy was having a hard time with it I think. He started making up excuses for us to go work on one project or another. Sending the boys another way so he could sample my charms. And he very thoroughly did both. The males around that farm were probably the most satisfied around for miles.

That last week it was in the morning and the night and to be honest I was getting plain wore out between the group of them. I had to leave that Saturday morning and get back to school to get moved in. The boys were consciously choosing things that required three. Trading off who got to be the center of attention as the sandwich filling in fucking and sucking. I worked both exercising my now trained expertise as a cocksucker as a brother got railed or being the bottom or top as part of three way fucking. Young and full of cum in more ways than one.

Roy of course was strictly a top and confided that his sex life otherwise was a Saturday night 15 minute missionary experience. He loved getting sucked off or if the opportunity presented itself, sliding up my tight rear. My approaching exit had him taking every opportunity to get alone. More than a few times he and the boys were churning each other's juices inside me and I felt like a proper slut knowing it.

That last morning I was all packed to go and the boys and then Roy packed the rest of me so I got on that plane sore and very well used. The next hour and a half sitting there left me concerned I was going to get up with a massive wet spot and every time I burped the scent of cum wafted through the air. I almost LOLed over the woman a couple of rows up whose nose would go up in the air every once in a while. Her sniffing outed her as a fellow cocksucker. I bet she swallowed too.

By the end of that two weeks back in school I had decided I was at least bi. The summer had increased my confidence and sex drive. And it seemed to attract women too. The local coeds did their best to keep my balls empty I but was missing something.

One of them was quite the dirty girl and when I slipped a thumb up her ass fucking doggy she responded like a champ. A couple of lubed up fingers later and I was sodomizing my first woman who loved it and came a couple of times on my dick. Instantly Kayley went on my regular fuck buddy list and she pretty much insisted on a jaunt up the dirt road every time we hooked up.

The problem was I was missing dick too. It was pretty apparent when I woke up one morning with messy boxers and a dream of the boys double-teaming me thoroughly. Then Roy nailed me with my hands grasping the bars of the crush used to immobilize cows for insemination among other things. Fuck the totally straight life. I needed dick in my mouth and especially up my ass.

So I added fuck buddies who were guys and went to the health center and started taking Prep. I hooked up once with a dude and used condoms but that was how I figured out that part of my kink was being fresh bred. Didn't like wearing condoms and not getting that load myself. Between the coeds and three regular guys that I maintained that daily fuckfest that me, the boys and Roy had started. Also discovered the joys of getting thoroughly dominated and fucked by a forty something bear daddy that packed such a thick slab of meat that it felt like I was losing my cherry all over again. That year I was a bit of a man whore too but that's another story.

To my surprise a couple of months in I got a call from Roy. Me and the boys had been using Snap to keep up but Roy hadn't communicated at all. Apparently he was coming down to a cattle auction alone and wondered if we could meet. He told what hotel he staying in.

We met in front of a restaurant and I gotta say that thoughts of eating went away. Roy had that same look. "You all that hungry?" he asked.

"Well not for food" I replied.

"You wanna go back to my hotel?"

"Been waiting for it"

Pretty sure the clothes didn't stay on more than 30 seconds once in that room. I tried to kneel and suck his cock which stuck out hard as could be but he wouldn't let me. Flipped quickly around I knelt on the bed and felt that familiar hardness against my starfish. The good news is that I knew we were going to fuck and my hole had been lubed since I left my room.

It flared against that helmet and like natural sucked him in as I bucked against him in need and he bellowed with his own. "Oh god boy... Been missing this bad."

Despite having a well-used hole now his need and burying into my rectum put me on edge. Back arched, panting heavily, shoving my ass into his groin with a heavy impact. "Fuck me Roy... Breed me deep... Oh fuck.. Oh fuck"

"Dirty boy... Sodomite... Tempting this sinner to give his seed..." Needless to say neither of us lasted long although it was my spasming hole that seemed to set him off and I got that long desired breeding I had been craving.

There was something about one of my firsts doing it that was somehow unique because honestly I had a been a bit of a cum dump since returning to school. I slid down to my belly and like I hoped Roy followed. Softening but still ensconced in my passage which made me shudder and twitch a bit.

His weight nicely mashed me down and I gave my ass a little wriggle into his groin and he grunted in satisfaction. "Keep that up and you're gonna get sodomized again dirty boy."

"You promise?..." I wriggled again, enjoying the movement in my wetness.

"Yes boy... No relief for months... Well you just wait and see what happens to your tight little ass..."

I squeezed my kegels on him and he gave a little gasp. "You're a hussy all right... Just asking to be sodomized..."

"You know it. Sodomize me Roy... Sodomize me with that big cock. When you leave I want to be walking funny. Swell up my belly with all your cum up there. Your little whore with a fat bellyful."

He got hard all the way with that and proceeded to fuck me into a stupor. I think I came twice to his once with a couple dry orgasms in there too. And despite being very used to being fucked I think I relaxed just that much more. It felt like just that much more of him got in me.

The edge taken off he lasted a while too. My core felt warm and tingling with the pleasure of it all. At the time thinking I could do this forever. The tug and slide of flesh in flesh. The slap of flesh against my ass and his heavy sack against me. I think I was purring.

When he finally came I just reveled in it. Not actually able to feel the bursts but feeling his cock pulse in me as his seed filled my inner passage. I muttered a little complaint when he slid out too. Missing the filling and close body compact.

"You drain this old bull's balls boy. Don't know I have much left in the tank. Let's clean up and go get something to eat so I can regain some energy. Gotta go back the morning after next. Can only make so many excuses about how long an auction is."

So we cleaned up and he showered but I wanted to keep his essence in me so I just sponged off and we ate as I enjoyed that freshly fucked and creamed feeling.

We were finishing eating "You free for the next day or so..?"

"Yeah, all my school stuff is done and I'll make time."

"Well come with me to the auction and I'll get that done and then we'll test out how good these blue pills I got work. Kinda remember something about walking funny and a round belly I wanna try. You up for it?"

"Couldn't keep me away.. " I glanced around and then rubbed his cock through his pants. "I'm gonna suck you off really soon so no desert for me tonight."

We both kept up our end of things. Have to admit I limped out of his hotel room the morning he left. And I certainly carried enough juices introduced through both orifices that I might have had an added bump. I'd like to think I did. In the end I think I wore out his dick too and he had the smile of a man who was thoroughly satiated.

The slowdown in my sex life recovering from this took a few days and I had to deliver a few blowjobs and eat a little pussy until everything came back to life but it didn't take long. Roy apparently found he liked going to auctions a lot more than normal and I'd get a little warning so I could get my homework done and then spend a couple days with him enjoying his big cock.

Now I need to decide whether to take up his offer of a job next summer...