That Fateful Weekend Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike snapped his head around towards Julie and asked, "Are you the same girl who moments ago was worried about me seeing you naked?"

Julie smiled and said, "Mike, I'm nervous as hell sitting here in my bra and panties worried about being stopped and taken to jail. However I do have an adventurous side of me, I'm just not sure I want to let you see me naked."

Mike looked at his sister and asked, "Are you going into the store with us wearing only your bra and panties?"

Suddenly Julie realized Mike was serious, could she walk into a store in just her underwear? Julie looked down and saw she had selected blue cotton bikini panties and her plain white cotton bra today but never in her wildest dreams did she think she would be showing them off to anyone. Could she walk into a store with her brother and his girlfriend wearing only her blue cotton panties and plain white bra?

Julie's concentration was broken when Brandi leaned forward in her seat saying, "I'll go in the store wearing only my bra and panties if you will Julie."

Sarah said, "Mike we have to think about getting back to the house soon so find a store where we can complete our dare."

Mike looked up in the mirror and saw Sarah's face. He smiled and said, "Ok baby, I know you can't wait to show off that hot body of yours."

Being a pizza delivery person, Mike was familiar with most of the city and he knew about a little convenience store in a quiet neighborhood they could go. He had been in the store a few times and knew an older couple owned and operated it. Mike headed towards that store.

When he pulled into the parking lot of the store he noticed there were two other cars there. He pulled around to the side of the building and parked. An air of nervousness spread through the car as everyone knew the time had arrived.

Sarah asked Mike, "Will you please hand me my panties?"

As Mike reached under the seat on his side he looked at Julie and asked, "Would you please pull my Speedos out from under your side of the seat?"

Mike handed Sarah her panties before reaching out his hand to his sister for his Speedo briefs.

Julie watched the other three people in the car put on the couple articles of clothing they had with them. She watched Sarah adjust her tits inside her bra three times before she was satisfied. Sarah had to make sure her nipples were hidden behind the lace flowers in her bra.

Brandi lifted her ass off the seat and adjusted the front of French cut her panties to make sure the material was spread smoothly across her pubic area and not bunched up.

Mike had to turn sideway and stretch his feet out toward the passenger side so he could pull his Speedos up without getting out of the car. Once they were all the way up he had trouble tucking his hard cock into the material. He adjusted his cock a couple different times to see which way it was best to wear it. He stood it straight up but the tip of his cock peeked out over the waistband. After pushing it to the left, he noticed his cock extended over and made the Speedos bump out on his hip. He tried to push downward in the middle of his cock to make it curl but having a hard-on his cock wasn't going to bend at all. He made one final adjustment and pulled his cock back up towards the waistband but pointed it towards the left.

Julie looked down and spread her legs. She saw her panties were bunched in the center of her crotch so she put her fingers into the legs bands and stretched the material tight across her pubic area before releasing it.

Everyone was silent and after getting dressed and they sat quietly looking at each other.

Mike broke the silence when he said, "Clothes check!"

He continued with, "Shirt or bra?"

Everyone said, "Check!"

Then he asked, "Panties or Speedos?"

Everyone a bit louder called out, "Check!"

Finally Mike called out, "Sandals or sneakers?"

There was a rousing "CHECK!" from everyone as all of them seemed to get into the spirit of the adventure they were about to embark on.

Mike said, "Let's go have some fun and don't worry, we have on enough clothes on that are equal to bathing suits, so don't be shy."

Mike was the first one out of the car, quickly followed by Sarah and Brandi. Julie hesitated a few seconds and then opened her door and yelled, "Let's go get em!"

The four of them walked to the front of the store and noticed there were three cars in the parking lot. They opened the door and walked in and immediately the older guy behind the counter zeroed in on the three girls with Mike.

No one said anything to them as they entered the store and the four of them headed to the back where the soda was in the coolers.

Mike asked, "Should we get some soda and chips to eat on the way home?"

The girls giggled and headed for the coolers. As they opened the door the cold air came blasting out at them and the first thing to respond was their nipples. The girls looked at each other's chest and started giggling all over again.

Their friendly banter wasn't missed by the older man at the counter. The store was small enough where he could hear regular conversation even from the back of the store. People came into the store to pay for their gas and then left the store.

By the time the four picked out the chips and soda they wanted, there was no one in the store except the older man and the four of them. They strolled slowly up to the counter and put their selections of soda and chips on the counter. As the older man started to ring up their selections Mike suddenly realized that he didn't bring his wallet in with him.

Mike looked at the girls and said, "I left my wallet in the car, I have to go out and get it."

The older man stopped ringing up the chips and soda and asked, "Do you mean to tell me you don't have any money with you?"

Mike looked at the older man and said, "I have money, it's just that I forgot to bring my wallet in with me."

The older man looked at Mike saying, "It seems you didn't forget to bring these half naked girls in with you, why did you forget your wallet? Were you going to try and talk me into giving you this stuff for free?"

As Mike looked at the girls he asked, "What do you mean?"

"Oh I've read stories about exhibitionists who go into store without any money and then bargain with the clerk for a trade." The older man said.

"Is that what the four of you are up to?" the older man asked.

Mike was stunned and quickly managed to sputter out, "No, No, that's not what we're doing! I have my wallet in the car and all I have to do is walk out and get it. I'm parked on the side of the store."

The older man said, "I know where you're parked, I saw when you pulled in on the monitor down here. I also saw you were naked and only put those shorts on after you parked."

Mike got very nervous at that point and asked the older man, "Are you going to report us?"

The older man scratched his chin while acting like he was thinking before saying, "Naw, I'm more interested in a show because this is the first time anyone has done this in my store. I've read plenty of exhibitionism stories and I don't know if they are true or false but with the four of you standing here half naked, I'll be willing to bargain with all of you."

Mike looked at the girls who looked nervously back at him.

Sarah broke the silence and asked the older man, "What do you have in mind?"

Again the older man scratched his chin and acting like he was thinking then said, "In the stories I've read the customer offers to get naked to get something for free."

"So let me get this straight, you don't want sex, you would be satisfied seeing all of us girls naked?" Sarah asked.

"No that's not what I said. What I said was in the stories I've read the customer or customers offer to get naked so the counter person will give them their selection for free."

"So you want all of us girls to get naked for you and you will give us what we brought up here? Sarah asked.

The older man looked at all of us and said, "I said customers. That means all of you and him included because I am bi-sexual and I wouldn't mind taking a closer look at his equipment to."

Hearing the last statement from the older man brought giggles from Julie and Brandi and finally Sarah joined them.

Mike stood there quite embarrassed looking at the girls when suddenly the older man broke the silence when he said, "My proposition is an all or nothing proposition."

"How long would we have to be naked?" Sarah asked in a quiet voice.

The older man said, "For everything here on the counter and I'll throw in a case of beer of your choosing, if all of you strip completely naked and let me inspect your naked bodies, you can be on your way in a half an hour. But if any one of you back out even if after we've started, then the deal is off."

"You can take a few minutes to talk about what you want to do." The older man said with a smile.

The four of them walked away from the counter towards the back of the store and stood whispering to each other.

Julie expressed her nervousness first saying, "I've never been naked in front of my brother much less a stranger. I don't think I can do this."

Brandi said, "He wants to inspect our bodies does that mean he wants to finger fuck us?"

Sarah took charge of the conversation saying, "Listen, Mike can go out and get his wallet and pay for what we have on the counter and we're out of here, just like that and no one will have to take anything off."

"Or we can play along and make a deal with the owner which all of us will be comfortable with. Either way, we don't have much time because we have to get back to help setting up for the party." Sarah continued saying.

Again Julie said, "Mike hasn't seen me naked how am I going to be naked for this guy?"

They were standing in a circle and Julie had her back to the front of the store. Sarah said, "We can fix that if you want Julie. Pull the front of your panties down and show Mike your pussy."

Julie looked at Brandi and Sarah before she looked at Mike who was standing across from her with a smile on his face.

"OH MY GOD I am so fucking nervous!" Julie exclaimed in a forced whispered voice.

Sarah moved so she was standing right next to Julie and Brandi moved close to Julie's left side. Sarah reached down and pulled the front of Julie's panties down far enough to expose her bald slit to Mike's eyes.

Mike immediately focused on his sister's pussy and involuntarily he licked his lips as he stared at the hairless pussy before him.

Julie was totally red with embarrassment knowing Mike of viewing her most private part for the first time in her life. About thirty seconds later Sarah pulled Julie's panties back up and covered her pussy. Everyone took a few seconds to compose themselves before discussing what would happen in the store.

There was a lively debate between the four of them before Sarah once again took charge to hammer out the final details.

She looked at each of us in turn and asked, "Are you ok with this or do you want to leave?"

Mike said, "I'll willingly do whatever you girls decide because you have more to show than me."

Brandi piped up saying, "I'm so fucking nervous but I'm in if you two are in. I'll play along after all, how bad can it be, we're almost naked now."

Julie registered her vote by saying, "I'll do it if you guys want me to. Mike has seen part of my pussy now but it still makes me very nervous at the thought of showing a complete stranger. But I guess as a group we can protect each other although I am fucking nervous as hell."

Everyone looked at Sarah who stood there for a second or two before replying, "Mike and I have grown used to being naked so I'm not worried at all as long as we have some rules for the older man to observe."

Sarah continued by saying, "Let me get this straight, all of you including myself are ok with getting naked and letting him touch us if he wants to. The most important thing for all of us is we don't want any kind of penetration. Do I have that right?"

There was a mummer of acceptance between us as each one said, "Yes."

Then Sarah asked, "For our willingness to be naked and handled, we want all the stuff we put on the counter and three cases of beer, am I correct?"

Again there was a mummer of acceptance between us as each one said, "Yes."

Finally Sarah asked, "Is there anything you can think of that we didn't cover?"

Julie spoke up and asked, "One last thing, what if someone like another customer comes into the store will we expected to let them see us to naked to?"

Sarah whispered, "We will have to work that out in the bargain. We are going to ask for more beer, so don't be surprised if he wants something more to."

Sarah asked again, "Is there anything else?"

After no one said anything the four of us moved back to the counter and looked at the older man.

Mike spoke up saying, "We have a deal for you. All of us are willing to take off what we are wearing and let you see us naked. We set our limits at no penetration of anyone of us but you can touch all of us any place you want to."

Mike continued saying, "But since there are four of us, we would like you to add two more cases of beer to our deal making that three cases of beer and all the stuff we have on the counter."

The older man rubbed his chin in thought and asked, "How do you propose to do this, are all of you going to be naked at the same time?"

Sarah answered, "Yes sir, all of us are willing to take our clothes off at the same time and if you like we can draw straws to see which one of us you are going to inspect first, second, third and fourth."

Sarah said, "We don't have a lot of time because we have to get to a party. We're expected to be there to help set up so the most we can hang out here is like a half an hour."

She continued saying, "That should be plenty of time to make your fantasy come true and we can collect some additional supplies for the party at the same time."

Looking around Sarah said, "We have one more request. We would like you to turn off your security cameras while we're naked. We don't want any tapes of us floating around the neighborhood. We live around here to and we don't want everyone to see what we are about to do just for you."

The older man realizing that his fantasy was about to come true asked, "What if a customer comes in while all of you are naked? What am I going to do then?"

Sarah confidently said, "You can shut off your gas pumps and lock your doors for the next half an hour so you can enjoy inspecting our bodies without interruption or you can hope that you don't get a burst of customers which will cause you to waste valuable time ringing up their orders and gas when you could be inspecting our naked bodies. I guess what I'm saying is this is your fantasy, do you want to share it with some nosey customers?"

The older man's eyes widened as he realized he could spend the next half hour with four naked people. He said, "Let me lock the doors and shut off the pumps, this is too good to be true."

He looked out the window and seeing no one at the gas pumps he hurried to the back room to shut them off. Then he rushed to the front of the store and turned the closed sign over and locked both doors.

The older man turned around with a smile on his face and said, "I've always read stories where the counter person talks the female out of her clothes, so I want to do that."

Sarah said, "Get six straws, cut them different lengths and hold them in your hand. We'll draw straws and the shortest goes first."

The older man was sweating as he cut the straws behind the counter and arranged them randomly in his hand with the tops being all even. He stood up and extended his hand to us.

Sarah said, "Mike since you are the only male, you draw first."

Mike drew his straw and it was fairly long.

Julie stepped up next and drew her straw which was fairly short.

Brandi drew her straw next and finally Sarah stepped up and drew a straw out of the older man's hand.

The four of them turned towards each other and compared their straw and found out Julie had the shortest straw, Sarah was next followed by Mike and Brandi had the longest straw.

The older man asked, "So who's first?"

Timidly Julie said, "I am sir."

Sarah interrupted and asked, "Did you shut off your security cameras?"

The older man looked at her sheepishly and said, "Oh, I forgot to do that, I'll go do it now."

The older man hurried down the aisle towards the back room to shut off the cameras and upon returning he said, "So, little girl, you don't have any money with you, how do you think you can buy something in my store without any money?"

Julie looked around totally embarrassed, she had not expected the older man to say anything like that.

Suddenly she heard him say, "I see you and your friends have selected many items off the shelf but you don't have any money, I guess you will just have to put it all back?"

Sarah spoke up asking, "Please sir, we are on the way to a party and we really need all of this for the party, can't we work out something? We can come back later and pay you."

The older man said, "Maybe you can leave all your clothes with me so I know you'll come back with some money."

Brandi spoke up saying in a whiney voice, "But sir, if we did that, we won't have anything else to put on and we can't go to our party completely naked."

Mike just stood there watching the girls when the older man came around his counter and stood right in front of Julie. Reaching behind Julie he unhooked her bra and instinctively Julie cupped her hands over her tits to hold the bra in place. As the older man drew the shoulder straps down Julie's arms she held the cups tight to her tits.

Tugging the bra straps the older man finally said, "Let go, I'm going to keep this in a safe place until you come back with some money for me."

Reluctantly Julie released the bra cups long enough for them to be pulled away from her tits then she immediately covered her small tits with her hands.

The older man said, "Let me see those tiny tits of yours, honey."

Reluctantly Julie dropped her hands and allowed everyone to see her small tits topped off with light pink areolas and boyish sized nipples.

Julie looked at Mike and saw him staring at her tits.

Julie was visibly shaking as the older man reached down and hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her blue cotton panties. The older man looked at Julie and said, "I'm taking your panties to."

We heard Julie say, "Oh My God."

The older man started push Julie's panties down slowly. He smiled at Julie and said, "I can't wait to see your hot lil pussy, do you shave it like I've seen in the magazines?"

Choking back the lump in her throat Julie nodded her head and weakly said, "Yes sir, my pussy is shaved bald. I keep it that way because it feels so good when I rub it.

There was a noticeable bulge in the front of the older man's pants as he sunk to his knees pulling Julie's panties downward uncovering her bald slit. He continued to pull the panties down her thighs and when they reached her feet Julie automatically stepped out of them.

The older man looked straight ahead at Julie's pussy and finally said, "Spread your legs for me darling."

Nervously, Julie moved her left foot to the side until she felt her inner thighs were no longer touching.

The older man asked Julie, "Do you rub your little clitty often?"

Julie stood there totally embarrassed at being asked such a question but managed in a quiet husky voice say, "Yes sir, a few times each week."

While he was staring at her pussy, he brought Julie's panties up to his nose and he took a deep breath enjoying the aroma of her wet panties. After a few moments of enjoying the smell of her panties he tucked them in his pocket.