That Fateful Weekend Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie smiled devilishly back at the older man saying, "I'll have to come back sometime and get my bra."

The older man walked over to Julie and reached down and cupped a tit with one hand and cupped her pussy with the over before looking her in the eye saying, "I've got ya covered!"

All of us broke out laughing as the older man squeezed Julie's tit and slipped his middle finger into her pussy up to the second knuckle before releasing her. Julie jumped back and playfully slapped the older man's arm saying, "Oh, you're such a naughty old man."

The older man turned and led the way as we followed him towards the back of the store. Once we were in the store room he opened the back door and all of us peeked out and saw the car was parked only ten feet away from the door and the street was on the other side of the car.

We looked at each other and Mike asked, "What do you think? Do we leave our clothes here?"

We took a vote and it came out four to zero in favor of us leaving our clothes at the store and going home completely naked.

The older man went back to the counter and bagged up our selections and on his way back to the backroom he stopped at the chips shelf and threw in some extra bags of chips. When he returned he looked at Mike and said, "Take four cases of beer, your choice."

Mike picked up two cases of beer and asked Brandi to walk out with him to open up the back door of the car. After the first two cases were in the car Brandi and Mike retuned. Before Mike picked up the last two cases of beer he shook hands with the older man. All the girls gave him another hug and we headed out the door with the rest of our supplies.

Mike put the rest of the been in the back seat before he braved the chance that no one would see him he walked around the car and opened the driver's side front door and got into the car.

Brandi watched Mike and followed his actions except she got into the back seat.

Sarah got into the front seat and Julie jumped into the passenger side back seat.

They sat there in silence for a few seconds before Mike asked, "Are all of you ok?"

Sarah said, "I think I can speak for all of us girls and say we are fine, but I want to know, are you ok especially after the outcome in the store?

Mike looked at Sarah lovingly and said, "That was the first time I've ever allowed another man to touch or suck my cock and that was the first time I've ever touched or sucked another man's cock so it was all a new experience to me. I'm not sure what to think of it all yet. One thing I am sure of is, I'm not gay or even bi-sexual but the experience made me have a whole new outlook on life."

Sarah replied, "I meant what I said in the store. I've always wanted to see two men together and you fulfilled that fantasy. You are my man and I will do anything you ask me to do for the rest of our lives."

Julie added, "Hey dear brother of mine, I want you to remember the first time we saw each other naked, was the first time you fulfilled my fantasy to. I love you more now than I did a few hours ago. And Mike, I know it may be incest but anytime you want to make love to me, as long as Sarah doesn't mind, I am yours to have completely."

After a few moments of thinking Julie said, "Um.... Sarah, since both of you found out that I'm a virgin a little while ago, I would consider it a huge favor if Mike would be my first lover because I know he would be gentle with me."

Not to be outdone Brandi leaned forward and put her arms around Mike's neck and said, "Mike, I love you to just like Sarah and Julie. You've done something today that few heterosexual men will do. You've made my dream come true so I want to add my body to the list and tell you I'll be available to you anytime you want me as long as Sarah agrees."

"By the way, despite what I said in the store the only thing that's been in my pussy is two of my fingers at the same time. I am a virgin to but I didn't want to tell him that."

Sarah and Julie looked at Brandi and both of them smiled at her revelation. Sarah spoke up and said, "That's my girl, I love you."

Brandi said, "But I wasn't done, Mike I hope Sarah wouldn't be to upset with me in asking but I also want you to be my first, that is, if you want to take my cherry."

Mike thanked all three girls for their loving sentiments before turning to Julie and Brandi saying, "Both of you have wonderful bodies and I am looking forward to enjoying the view of each of you for a long time to come. Sarah and I will talk about your offers and she will let you know what we decide."

Mike continued to say, "Before we start to move, if you move the beer out of the center and over to this side of the car, I can adjust my mirror and look at your lovely bald pussies all the way home."

Brandi moved close to the center and started moving the cases of beer over next to the door. Once she moved all four cases, she slid across the seat to sit next to Julie and both of them spread their legs.

Sarah looked into the back seat and said, "I agree with Mike, those are lovely pussies. I wouldn't mind licking either one."

Mike started the car, then looked up at the camera on the corner of the building and waved at it. As they started to pull out of the parking lot all three girls rose up to show their tits to the camera waving good-bye.

As they traveled toward home Sarah talked to Julie and Brandi and told them what would be expected of them during the party. She also told them they could participate in the party but their main job was watching Kim. Just before they pulled into the driveway Sarah said, "Most likely there will be plenty of sex going on. If you want to participate you can but remember your priority is Kim.

Mike pulled up in front of the garage and stopped the car. Sarah said, "Pick up your shirts and shorts and you can follow me up to the apartment and leave them there. You won't need any clothes until you are ready to leave."

Mike picked up two cases of beer and headed towards the main house. Just as he stepped up on the patio, Jake and Tom asked him if he needed a hand. Mike said there were two more cases of beer in the car along with a couple bags of chips.

Jake and Tom headed towards the car to go get the beer and chips. Just as they got to the car they met Sarah, Julie and Brandi coming out of the apartment door. Sarah made the introductions between Jake and Tom, Julie and Brandi.

Julie and Brandi were delighted to see Tom and Jake's cock jump to attention during the introductions. Brandi didn't help any when she volunteered to get the beer out of the car causing her to bend over and reach inside for the beer.

Sarah watched Tom and Jake stare at Brandi's exposed pussy as she bent over and smiled to herself. It seemed that Brandi took more time than was necessary to pick up the beer.

*

To Be Continued:

** First, thank you for taking time to read my story.

** Please vote and rate my story and if you have some feedback, I would like to hear from you.