All Comments on 'That Last Night'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful loving story

A super sweet love story that just happened to be mother and son.

The characters were very warm and believable and the storyline was perfect.

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but I felt the language used was a little coy and perhaps even clinical. They're mother and son committing incest, so don't you think that it's more appropriate to talk of them fucking, and to use terms such as cock and cunt and so on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Screwing mother!

Awesome story. His mother let him shoot his sperm seed into her pussy. When he was gone he wanted to come back and screw mom again. They loved each other dearly. It reminds me of when I was 18 my mother let me screw her pussy and fill it with sperm. It was the greatest moment of my life. I love my mom dearly. WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A potentially great story spoiled

This could have been a superb story, but it was, as another poster commented, too clinical.

It reads more like a medical thesis than a love story.

NOBODY thinks in terms of vagina, penis and sperm these days.

It's perfectly acceptable to use words such as cock, cunt, twat, prick, fuck etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Honesty

Simply, erotically and beautifully written without using foul words

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What's a good word?

I think as long as the words seem to suit the characters in the story, it works for me. Too many writers resort to smut words when it makes no sense like coming from a conservative soccer mom wanting him to pound her fucking cunt etc. They set up the sweet sexy mom types then bring in gutter talk like she was really a street whore all along once the sex starts. That ruins it, not whether it's clinical or dirty talk or silly words or prudish names for sex acts. It just needs to match the people in the story.

It's usually obvious when a writer has his porn thesaurus open and is plugging in sequences of "hot boiling man juices" into his prose in the - exact - same - meter he's read in some - sad - old - sticky copy of Penthouse. Filling the tale with "bountiful overflowing handfuls of tit flesh" and "copiously misspelled words for female genitalia" doing things that aren't even anatomically possible.

I don't know why this story has drawn such critique because it certainly does NOT deserve to be singled out negatively. It is quite a good read, all things considered. I only wish it didn't get wrapped up so quickly once the sexual relationship began in earnest. Reading more about their happy passionate sex life together would have been great. Making more babies; pregnant sex; lactation and exploring other sexual angles are yet to be covered. Hint. Hint.

Thanks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great story, as always, Moondrift

Please ignore the negative comments, write from your soul, that's what your many faithful readers want. Your mind and soul are filled with an endless number of scenarios of hot motherfucking, the best fucking there is. In this story the boy Eric sticks his fat young dick up his mother's mommy-hole and unloads his hot young balls up the same cunt he once came out of. But even better--the boy fucks a baby up his own mother's cunt. That is just so cool. Eric's already pleased as punch at fucking his own mom--the dream of lots of boys--and now he's bursting with pride, as is his mother. Both mother and son are proud of his big thrusting prick and his potent young balls, proud of the great big twatfuls of creamy semen he shoots up between his mommy's legs. And infinitely proud of Erica, the product of their beautiful, loving incestuous fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A tender love story

Between a mother and her son.....not sure about her keeping quiet about the baby but was probably for the best....at least it is still young so he will have the pleasure of seeing it grow......like they say....vice is nice but incest is best especially when you get your mother pregnant.....go for it....nothing can beat it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHAT CRAP......

What's the go with this "she sat astride him and began to lower her genitals onto it."?

You're supposed to be weighting a sex story not a fucking MEDICAL JOURNAL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous