That Old Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She anxiously took it and immediately began sucking it while the black cock slid in and out of her pussy.

I glanced down to see Clarice's head bobbing up and down on my own cock and then looked back into the room.

The black guy fucking Cassie quickened his pace and moaned. He pulled out of her and stroked his cock twice and then a huge load of cum erupted from his cock splashing onto her back. The cum began running down her sides and the black guy with the huge cock crawled out from under her.

As the one black guy finished he backed away from Cassie and the huge cock was getting behind her.

Just then, the guy she had been sucking grabbed her head and held her on his cock as he moaned and shot his load in her mouth.

The black guy with the huge cock waited until he finished then grabbed Cassie by the hips and turned her over onto her back.

Cassie's eyes got huge as she saw the size of the black cock getting ready to fuck her.

Clarice then stopped sucking my cock and climbed onto the couch I was sitting on. She got on all fours next to me.

"Come on Baby and fuck me." She said.

I watched the room as the black guy pulled Cassie's legs up and laid them on his shoulders. He leaned forward putting her knees almost on her chest and slowly leaned his cock into her.

Cassie began, "I don't think...."

With her doubled over I could see his cock part her lips, then he leaned a little more, and the massive head slipped inside her.

"Oh Fuck!" Cassie moaned as her pussy lips locked around the head.

My cock was aching as I never took my eyes off the room and got on my knees behind Clarice.

He leaned into Cassie even further and slowly his cock began to disappear inside my wife.

I briefly looked down to guide my own cock into Clarice's pussy.

As I slipped into her hot, wet pussy, I looked back into the room and watched my wife being split apart by this cock.

Cassie was rolling her head back and forth moaning and groaning, "Ohhhh my gawd, fuck yes."

Then this black cock was buried deep inside my wife. He let her adjust to the size and then withdrew. His black cock was shiny from my wife's juices. He then lunged back into her.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MY GAWD!" she screamed.

I was rocking back and forth into Clarice when she said, "Damn that must have felt good."

Two of the guys hard again got on each side of Cassie. They took her hands and guided them to their cocks. She instinctively began pulling and stroking them.

The massive black cock continued to fuck her and hit depths that I'm sure she has never had hit before.

"OHHHHHHHH FUCK!" Cassie screamed again as her body convulsed and jerked into an orgasm.

I then noticed that I had a grip on Clarice's hips and was fucking her for all I was worth. I was like an animal stroking in and out of her.

The black cock was stroking it's full length in and out of Cassie as she continued to convulse and jerk with orgasm after orgasm.

One of the guys Cassie was stroking moaned and shot his load on her arm and hand.

The guy fucking her pulled his huge cock from her pussy and began stroking it. Cassie was raising her ass off the bed searching for the cock that had just vacated her pussy.

He then began to erupt cum all over Cassie. He hit her tits, stomach and pussy as he shot load after creamy load.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YES!" I heard myself moaning as the cum erupted deep inside Clarice's pussy. She locked her pussy on my cock and milked it of his juices.

The last guy being stroked by Cassie moaned and shot his load on her chest.

The black guy backed away from Cassie letting her legs back onto the bed.

The guys then began to leave the room.

Cassie laid there like a limp rag on the bed in the afterglow of sex.

I pulled my cock from Clarice and looked down as my cum was oozing from her pussy.

Clarice stood up and looked into the room at Cassie, "Wow, she is worn out."

Then I noticed what a great body Clarice had. Her ass was tight and firm. Her tits were big and full with light pink areola and nipples.

"You better get in there. I remember my first session in that room and it can be very lonely when everyone leaves." Clarice told me.

She opened the door and I stood to put my cock back into my pants.

I went out the door and Seth was standing there.

"Did you have a good time?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied as I walked down the hall to where Cassie was.

I opened the door and went inside. She was still lying on the bed.

I sat on the edge of the bed and she opened her eyes.

She smiled at me, "I can not believe you did this."

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked.

"Will you be mad if I say yes?" She asked.

"No. That was sort of the idea." I replied.

"Then, Yes. I have never come that hard in my life."

Seth was standing in the doorway, "Mrs. Johnson if you would like there is a shower through that door."

She sat up on the bed and said, "Thank-You."

She had cum running down her body and she looked at herself, "I guess I better go take that shower."

I helped her off the bed. She walked to the door to take a shower.

I waited for her in the room.

She soon came out still naked and began getting dressed. She left off the stockings and garter and put them in her purse.

We walked to the car and started home.

She suddenly said, "Just wait until your birthday next month. I have to now try and top this present."

My cock literally jumped at the thought of her beating this one.

12