That Rat Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Dennie scooped to pick me up, I had a momentary anxiety attack worrying about my weight once again, but when she rejoined our lips and marched into her luxurious bedroom, I couldn't care less about a little extra wiggly flesh here and there. All I could marvel at was her strength, and those magnificent talented lips.

She lay me down on a massive king sized bed with silk sheets, and I felt another pang of anxiety. Dennie had been perfect all evening. Was she so practiced that she could bed any woman she set her sights on? Was I just another conquest for her?

As if reading my thoughts, Dennie gently sat on the bed and as she gently stroked my forearm with her fingers said, "Rachel, I don't want this to be a one night stand. Your body and mind drive me wild, but I know you are going through hell with your husband, so I don't want to rush things, and will give you all the time and space you need."

I think I must have begun to float around her bedroom at that point, and seeing my huge grin, Dennie needed no further encouragement to bend down to where I was laying, for another warm mind-blowing kiss.

The kiss moved to my cheeks, ears and neck as she slowly teased my nipples with her fingers and massaged my large breasts with her strong experienced right hand.

I wanted to return the attention I was receiving, but I felt totally defenseless, unable to move and just lay there with eyes closed, and legs spread like a wonton slut.

Still nipping and licking at my neck and face, her hand gently caressed my shoulders, arms and traveled down over my chest to my soft stomach. She ran her finger in circles around my navel, and then inserted the tip causing a wonderful new sensation.

Her exploratory journey did not stop there, and as her fingers slowly moved lower to my blond muff, I took in a breath and my heart pounded madly.

She leaned forward and once again took a nipple in her mouth and sucked greedily as her fingers gently roamed over my hot moist vagina. God, did this woman know the female body, and how to tease and produce the most erotic effects.

Slowly she moved a finger up and down my hot, wet slit, causing me to arch my back and involuntarily raise my ass, urging her to enter me. Finally after what seemed like an hour of torture, she gently moved a finger into me, followed by another, and I thought I would die. The primal gasp I emitted sounded like nothing that ever came from my lips before.

In and out she stroked me, pushing and thrusting knowingly until finally every muscle in my body contracted and I let out a shriek of ecstasy with an orgasm like I had never experienced before.

Dennie gave me no time to recover, and slowly moved her talented lips down my chest, stomach and stationing herself between my legs, began to reign kisses and bites on my inner thighs. As she moved up to my hot sopping pussy, I panicked. My bastard husband would never go down on me because he thought it was dirty, and after trying it one time said, "It smells fishy."

I held my breath as she approached my center, terrified that I would turn her off with the scent of me. As she licked the sides of my lips, then gently did a slow lick up the center of my crack, stopping just below my clit, she stopped for a second and lustily growled, "Damn, you smell hot!"

She returned to my steamy crotch, smelling, tasting, teasing driving me higher and higher as my hips thrust up to meet her and take her long tongue further into my pussy. She fucked me with her tongue over and over with deep penetrating strokes, and when she started diddling my clit, I grabbed her hair with both hands and thrust her face deeper into my pussy, covering her with my love juices.

Never had I experienced such bliss, or lack of control. My whole body writhed and jerked in ecstasy and once again I couldn't contain the feelings, and exploded with a primal scream. As she continued to stroke and lick me, all I could do was flop around the huge bed like a fish out of water and spasm with sheer pleasure.

Finally, the spasms eased and my breathing and heart beat seemed to attempt to return to normal. I lay back with my forearm over my forehead, eyes closed, feeling like I had just run a blissful marathon. I wanted to smell and taste that beautiful brunette more than anything in the world, but I was totally spent, and lay gasping for air like a puddle of mush.

Slowly Dennie moved up to join me and leaning on her left elbow, gently stroked my check with her right hand.

"Rachel, you're the most beautiful woman I have known, and you turn me on more than anyone I have ever met."

Still gasping for air, my first thought was 'and you are so full of shit' but I let my insecurity remain silent, and on second thought, reveled in the possible belief that I was appealing and that someone could actually love me "as is" warts and all.

I was still feeling out of it, unable to answer her, so she continued to fill the silence as she stroked me. "I know it will take time, but I am willing to invest the effort in pursuing you. You're the most interesting intelligent woman I have ever met, and I want to be with you."

Then the tears started to flow uncontrollably, and Dennie looked down at me with great concern. "Why are you crying Babe?"

After a pause, I sniffled and whimpered, "Partly because I have never been happier in my life, and partly because I am sad, because now I am 100% Lesbian, and when my mother finds out, it is going to kill her."

Dennie roared with laughter so that I think she must have awakened everyone in the building, all the way down to the first floor.

The End

12