All Comments on 'That Was Then Ch. 02'

by Captain_Ron

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly I know I would react a lot different. I mean I think had I known what a slut she was I don't think I would marry her and I really know that I would not like hanging around with all of these guys that has sex with her and that one guy who keeps a dvd collection of my naked wife having sex.

But as it is, I think I would tell her that I do not want to see or know any more. The more I learn the more disgusted I would get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW! What a story. Hope there will be a part 3 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@ Anonymous, we are all different, but if you slut shame a girl based on her past or fantasies, she will certainly not do anything but vanilla with you, while she will look elsewhere to get her desires satisfied.

A_7678A_7678over 1 year ago

Looking forward to seeing where you take them next

5 🌟

SG1737351SG1737351over 1 year ago

Welcome back to one of the best writers on the site. Great follow-up, I hope there are more on the horizon.

RedCometxRedCometxover 1 year ago

Looking forward to more of your work. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

Ntr2OppaiNtr2Oppaiover 1 year ago

Great story. Hopefully won't have to wait 5 years for another chapter.

brickman4brickman4over 1 year ago

It's a trainwreck I can't turn away from . The boxcars are starting to leave the tracks and the passenger cars are till to be availed to the eyes of the seeker .

I hope there will be more to this unveiling of the DVDs .

I like your storytelling , you right very well .

Please don't wait 4 years to produce another .

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really love where these two stories are going! You have a great writing style that is enjoyable to read. Can’t wait for more, but don’t let it be years. :)

abob1abob1over 1 year ago

Extraordinary! The first chapter is one of my favorite stories on the site, and I'd given up hope for more. This was a worthy follow up! I could read your descriptions of flipping through the pics and videos all day. Excellent work. Please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter!

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

I love the communication, the sensuality between them, with all the history as a kind of foreplay. Really looking forward to where this feels like it's going: absolutely loving debauchery!

potatoHead42potatoHead42over 1 year ago

Glad you are back!

Nicely done!

photokenphotokenover 1 year ago

That is great ! Please keep going ! 3,4.-----

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story so far--I just read both chapters and enjoyed them.

In the case of my own wife, soon after we started dating she told me about her wild past, complete with what photos and old 8mm movies she had. Lots of fooling around with more different guys than you could keep track of, some I knew but most I didn't. Party scenes where she fucked 5 or 6 one after the other, plus somebody to handle the camera. She didn't hold any of it back, just put it all out in the open, additionally she told me of lots of other encounters besides what was filmed or photographed. Showed me all this early in our relationship, to give me plenty of time to run away, but lucky for me I stayed. So glad I didn't run!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! When can we expect then next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As you said on 28-01-23, this would make an interesting series

skindiver71skindiver71about 1 year ago

Wow and welcome back! I always enjoy your stories.

skindiver71skindiver71about 1 year ago

Wow! Don't call it a comeback... :-) I always enjoy your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love to see some tittyfucking and multiple cumshots on Nicole’s face! Would really take this story to the next level

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love to see some tittyfucking and multiple cumshots on Nicole’s face! Would really take this story to the next level

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely awesome story, Captain; I salute you!

I love the fact that the characters are grown-up and reasonable,ordinary people. Really hope you find the time to continue and we get to see how much sharing her past turns them both on. Even better, how much he can persuade modern-day Nicole to get up to.

If that's the end of the tale, thanks very much indeed for a great premise.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't see how any man could be upset with whatever his now-wife had done before they met, as long as she isn't bringing any diseases into the relationship. That was then, this is now. Enjoy the Now!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So many opportunities for story lines. Please continue.

spinpole2001spinpole20016 months ago

Great long delayed second chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaptain_Ron@Captain_Ron
January 28, 2023 I had always wanted to make a series out of That Was Then. I must have tried writing a follow up 100 times. Chapter 2 will be posted soon, only four years later than intended. --- Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my stories, I hoped you enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

That Was Then Previous Part