All Comments on 'That's What Sibs are For'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
XarthXarthover 5 years agoAuthor
Story Commentary

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/2018/09/22/thats-what-sibs-are-for/

As I'm trying to make a habit, here is a link to some small commentary on this tale. Not a lot to unpack this time, I felt, but perhaps a few notes of interest.

Thanks everyone for reading, voting, commenting, etc.

-Xarth

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good!

Please continue with this. I like the way you develop the story and the characters. Thanks for your time and efforts. 5*

LateStageInfernalismLateStageInfernalismover 5 years ago
Loved the Focus on Confusion and Worry

This was tender and very hot but I really loved that they were both rather confused, Cel in a carefree way and Lee with more intense anxiety. Kara interplay with them was fun too and the bonus scene with her and Reese was lovely.

Thank you for writing and sharing!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Another perfect little soap bubble world 🌎 is borne and floats on breeze

Sweet escape .Best read along with Maroon 5 soundtrack.

NotFamiliarNotFamiliarover 5 years ago
Another Amazing Story

Once again you knock it out of the park! This is another fine example of your immense strengths in storytelling; your character interactions were well done, the pacing was neither too slow nor too fast, and the 'action' was a healthy combination of sensual intimacy and outright-hardcore perversion. It is always a treat when I see a new story posted from you, and this was well worth the wait. Good job, and as always, looking forward to what you come up with next!

Robinius1Robinius1over 5 years ago
Amazing!

I keep wondering how you do it. Time after time, story after story, your talent is on display. You have a wonderful gift and I thank you for sharing it with us.

CynergeticCynergeticover 5 years ago
Great all but Kara

Her whole persona is off putting. She hit a nerve and I hoped so many times Leif would've just walked away and told Celia he couldn't deal with her friend. She's just one of those bitches that take their toll on the people around them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Glad to see you are still writing. All ways look forward to reading your works.

daimmo3dmadaimmo3dmaover 5 years ago
Great one!

Thanks for the read, I really enjoyed following these two. And the extra bit with Kara and her brother was fun too, with the “puppies” and “our thing” comments haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue

Please continue this story. Very interesting read

nextgreendragonnextgreendragonover 5 years ago
Love

Love this one the writing is so very captivating, that is something I have always enjoyed about your writing, the characters feel so real.

WoodrogueWoodrogueover 5 years ago
Compliments

You definitely know how to craft question story with excellent word choice and expression to convey expanded ideas. I didn't like Kara very much, but she was just kind of a thot. I think if you elaborated on her persona a little bit more, she would be more tolerable. I think you should write a second part, but with some kind of threesome or foursome business. Please no anal i will have to barf if read that.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402over 5 years ago
Flawless

As usual. Keep up the excellent work, Xarth.

AverageBearAverageBearover 5 years ago
Not up to Xarth's high standards

This was better than 90% of the stories on Lit. Problem is, Xarth's are usually better than 99.9% of the stories on here. I'm usually completely drawn in by your characters and their interactions. This one felt like you mailed it in - at least just a bit. None of the characters or their situations were as memorable as is usually the case. I usually finish a Xarth story and think "Wow!" - but this time it was more of an "Oh - really?" I'm good with your short and your long stories, so I don't think it was the length. And I'm not promoting novelty for the sake of novelty - some of yours are a little over the top, but even those are usually brilliant (I loved the ghost in "Sibling Psychic Detectives"!). I guess where I'm landing on this one is that a good vanilla sibcest story can go a long way if you create a character or situation that's magic. There just didn't seem to be any magic here. The sex scenes were more numerous than your usual, and (oddly enough, considering the publication forum) I didn't enjoy that. I much prefer your character development and romantic build-up - then some hot sex near the end. Best advice I have is to wait and write about something you really care about, rather than feeling like you have to crank out another story for the sake of your readership. I didn't embrace any of your characters in this one, and my sense was that it was because you didn't embrace them. I am a total fan of your portfolio, but this one was at the lower end of your usually impeccable standards. This was the first time that I didn't give you 5 stars (I abstained because I couldn't bring myself to click on a 4 for such a fine author).

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
In part 2.......

The siblings could marry the others brother/sister so as to disguise their relationship . And then move into adjoining properties............

Just an idea !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
kindle

This story is definitely being put on my kindle as soon as I finish typing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just one issue

I know Leif is a bit younger than Cel, but he seems to not know much about women in general and not enough about his own sister. It can be disconcerting to know that what you know about a sister isn't enough to help out with other women, yet Leif doesn't seem to know his sister well at all. If I were Leif, when Kara decided to have a "talk" with me about Cel, I'd be very confused about motives.

Other than this, I enjoyed the story very much. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It's not that he doesn't know his sister, simply that most guys that age don't typically understand any of the emotional intricacies of girls, much less women, nor do they typically care. Keep your head down, let them work through shit in their head and just deal with what they throw at you! Young guy philosophy! (Prolly lots of older guys too, lol)

People only know about others what they are willing to share, or what is observable and can be understood.

Anyway, that was pretty good!

" Naked sister trumped possible embarrassment and scandal. Not even a fair fight. "

Hahaha!! Best line of the whole story! ;)

Who taught these kids how to, you know, uh, like talk? Hehehe. Yeesh, I don't remember being that doofy when I was a teen, lol! Of course everyone was poking fun at 'like, ohmagawd!' Heh.

....and by the way, wtf, shouldn't these kids be working and saving money to move the fuck out?!

It should probably go unsaid, but... There are a number of good stories like this on the site, that while it's either stated at the beginning, or expected to be understood that they're all over eighteen, the story is written in such a way so that age never comes up, yet you could easily picture them over or under the 'go to college or get a job' bracket. I kind of like them written that way, the story feels less forced. Like watching cheesy bro-sis porn, but they go out of their way to let the audience know that they are 'step' cibs. Heh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Follow Through

I enjoyed the follow through of the story with the dilemma of the family knowledge. It took the relationship attitude to another level, accepted or not. There is always a little mystery with others knowing, but "not knowing", especially Mom and Dad.

HornyKipHornyKipover 4 years ago
Hot stuff

A very well written and senual story. The new dynamic thrown at the parents was a great twist. Too bad you didn't dwell on that a bit, or go back to it

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Good one, again

At the first of the story Celia was caught watching pron... that just doesn't sound right. I didn't think girls watched porn when they wanted to get off, I thought that's what the Hallmark channel was for. Seriously, great story with the slow build up and banter between siblings was perfect. Their first time going all the way was so hot that I had to take a hand and finish with them. Unlike the kids in this story, that was all for me though, however I did enjoy reading the rest of the incestual goings on.

Got a laugh out of the parents pretending that nothing was happening after the little confrontation, let's just ignore that elephant in the room. Too bad the bonus didn't include the two couples getting together for a weekend away, but it was still a good ending, well worth all five stars. Thanks

Navility13Navility13over 3 years ago
Another great one

love your writing. It's not just wanted, bam, thank you mam. The characters really connect and care for one another. You can feel their love through the writing. There's also a healthy dose of comedy which is refreshing.

I'm, xarth is one of the best writers on here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

*after climaxing inside his lover*

"Wow, I can't ever do that again, outside and stroking only to finish, ever after, for me.."

... said no guy, ever...

Still, five well-earned stars.

The stumbling and difficulty, the care and love, the resolution, all quite well done.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

A miraculous history.

Pretty cool.

Respect:

It seems the Village was a little late. Otherwise, the story could have been developed as Celia & Leif + Kara & Riv = Celia & Riv + Leif & Kara.

The incorporation of the fathers takes place in the plan of the unpaved history. It would have been better for the fathers to have told Leif that they were not opposed to such relationships for reasons of security and timeliness.

This story is not about all-consuming love. Rather, it's about acceptance, and it leaves the characters open to other people. With little family secrets.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

This story could be cut in half and still be too long. I knew from page one that Kara was fucking her brother. I stopped reading in the middle of page 3. It got to be too boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Legallysane.....get off this site you fucking troll...you wouldn't know decent writing if it bit you in the ass

yuooyuooabout 2 years ago

An amazing writer, after your stories I don’t want to read other authors

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’ve noticed this in your other stories. There’s no such word as “grinded.” The past tense of “grind” is “ground.” You grind on her pussy right now, and have fond memories tomorrow of how you ground on her pussy yesterday. It works the same as “find” and “found.” Today I find something. Yesterday, I found something.

You’re too good a writer to make this rookie mistake. If you don’t have a copy of The Chicago Manual of Style, you should get one. No serious writer should be without it.

Other than that (which is akin to fingernails on a chalk board), great, as usual. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Come back Xarth

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most of Xarth's stories are easily recognizable, in a good way. I re-read a few too many, probably, during the last week, because just now I'm completely weirded out by the inflationary occurance of the word "weird". I could stand to read a couple of synonyms and alternativs or distinguishing, specifying terms, such as: strange, unsettling, odd, crazy, conflicting, inexplicable, disconcerting, disturbing, upsetting, dazing or ANYTHING but weird?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You talked way too much sometimes the story build and back l story is good. But I loose my arousal sometimes from you just talking nonsense

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki5 months ago

It's funny to see Kara thinking she's more in control than Celia, when her brother is obviously aware they aren't any better, but in the end, Celia and Leif are better off, because they don't have to hide it at home...

This is an Xarth story that doesn't feel like just the setup without a finish, although there could - obviously - been much more told about these four. If they did things the smart way, they could use each other as beards, so the world would think Kara&Leif and Cel&Reeve were 2 pairs of relatives that chose to live together because they happened to be with each other's siblings...

As I said, much more could have been told about these four, but Xarth likes his one-offs... ;)

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Won't Leif and Celia be surprised when they find out the reason their parents dropped their opposition so quickly and quietly is that they are brother and sister... (insert smiley face emoji thing here)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14733 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...