That's What Sibs are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,733 Followers

Celia let him play a while, but her impatience to try some things of her own eventually won out. She squirmed around to get some leverage, then rolled him over and got on top instead. She kept her boobs pressed to his face, while gaining more flexibility to grind on him and slide her hands along his half-naked body.

The horny siblings writhed around together in a confused tangle of lips and limbs. Their grinding grew more and more insistent as desire triumphed over what dregs of caution remained to hold them back.

Celia went for Leif's underwear and had it halfway down his legs before he could muster any kind of response. His instinct was to protest and cover up, or at least it would have been if he hadn't been quite so turned on. As it was, the fiery look in his sister's eyes as his cock sprang into sight made him decide it was probably alright.

Celia dove between his legs as soon as his boxers were clear. She made eye contact as she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and gave the tip an experimental lick.

Leif had to cover his face with his hands for a moment, overwhelmed by the sensations and what little sense of morality still struggled for life within him. "Oh god."

More little licks trailed the underside of his erect shaft, despite his attempt at hiding from reality. Celia's hand slid gently up and down in between swipes of her tongue.

"You taste pretty good," she said softly.

Leif risked peeking again. Frantic desire was still clearly evident in his sister's face, but her actions were calm and deliberate. She licked, stroked, and kissed his cock in carefully measured motions.

"Good to know?" he said.

Celia giggled. "I'm not scaring you off, am I?"

"I wouldn't say that, no."

"Good. Because goddamn, Lee, I want this right now."

Leif nodded. "Yeah," he said, his voice cracking slightly. "Me too."

Her smiled went wide across her lips. "Good."

That was about the end of her restraint. Leif's cock disappeared between her lips as she swallowed it whole. She maintained eye contact most of the way down his shaft until she gagged slightly on the tip. She bobbed her head up and down while running her tongue all over.

Leif groaned and arched his back as Celia worked his cock with her soft, wet mouth. It felt absolutely amazing, and he couldn't tell if that was in spite of her being his sister, or partly because of it.

Celia sucked Leif off with a manic enthusiasm. She went totally crazy on him, and he couldn't do anything much more than just enjoy the ride.

Horny as he'd been right from the start, Leif didn't last long under his sister's dedicated oral attention. He exploded in her mouth, filling it with incestuously obtained cum.

For her part, Celia again maintained adoring eye contact as her mouth was coated, and she casually swallowed everything he gave her.

"Damn, you were really ready to go off," Celia said.

"Yeah. Sorry about that."

"No no. That was the point. Had to get the first one out of the way."

"What does that mean?"

Celia grinned wickedly. "It means I want the next one to take longer."

Leif's eyes widened as Celia shimmied out of her panties. She discarded her top as well, leaving her totally naked and endlessly fascinating to his horny little self. Usually cumming once was enough to sate him for a while. His sister's sensual, nude form was cause for exception.

Celia slipped in for more kisses, dragging her smooth, naked body along Leif's as she maneuvered into position. Her tongue tasted like him, but not strongly enough to bother him. Not in comparison to everything else she offered.

A feral growl emanated from Celia as her thigh rubbed against Leif's returning erection. She shifted just enough to press her pussy against it instead, grinding around a bit while continuing to make out with him all the while.

"Are we doing this?" Leif asked breathlessly. "For real?"

Celia pulled back enough to look at him with searching eyes and an open, panting smile. "I think so."

Leif bit his lip, then nodded. "Ok."

He gripped Celia's butt with both hands, squeezing it gently as she rocked back and forth. She was so wet, and her little slit was getting closer and closer to finding the tip of his cock at just the right angle.

A particularly determined twitch of Celia's hips lined them up, and Leif gasped as she sank onto him faster than he'd expected, even after all the lead up. She groaned into his mouth, then pulled her head back and stared at nothing, mouth wide open, as she took him deeper.

Their connection was made complete in steady increments, and Leif had to remember to draw breath again. He was totally inside his sister. She'd straddled and engulfed him, leaving them joined in a way siblings were never meant to be.

Celia grunted and thrust her hips, slowly establishing a rhythm. She braced her hands on Leif's chest, holding him firmly in place while she rode him.

"So good," Leif whispered.

Celia quirked her lips. "Yeah it is."

She sped up that much more, even squeezing her pussy around Leif's cock as a show of just how good it could be. Her eyes rolled back as she gave in fully to her need for loving yet forbidden pleasure.

Celia fucked her brother hard while he ran his hands over her warm, naked body. She rode him at an increasingly frantic pace until she managed to push herself over the edge and fall into a well-earned orgasm.

Leif let her enjoy herself until she slowed down a little too much for his liking. He was too horny to wait for her to pick up the pace again, so instead he gently rolled over on top of her.

Celia stretched out happily beneath him, beaming lazily up at him when they made eye contact. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close as he found a rhythm of his own.

It was even more insane to Leif when he was in charge. He was actively fucking his big sister. It put an even sharper focus on the emotional impact of their sexual union, and how good it felt to give in and do what made them happy.

Celia ruffled Leif's hair and whispered in his ear. "I love you."

Leif kissed her softly. "Love you too."

With each sibling now having taken the initial edge off, they were free to proceed at a slower, more amorous pace. Their bodies entwined, physically connected in the most delicious way.

Leif kept a steady pace in and out of Celia's wet little pussy. He relished the extra control and time to enjoy every sensation there was to discover.

Then, too, there was the way Celia looked at him. Her eyes were so deep, so full of emotion. They widened fractionally every time he bottomed out in her. He could see the love she'd verbally expressed to him just by meeting her gaze.

"I'm gonna cum," Leif said quietly, not wanting to break the moment just yet.

"Ok," Celia said back in the same hushed, reverent tone.

"Is it ok if it's, like, on you?"

She shook her head. "In me."

"Um..."

"Please? Just once."

Leif wanted to argue. It wasn't a good idea by any means, but he felt a lot of the same desire that Celia did. The animalistic side of him wanted to bury his cock deep inside his sister and fill her up. His rational side screamed at him not to do it.

The way she looked at him though...

Leif buried his face in Celia's neck as he came inside her, the way she and his sexual self wanted. She cradled him and whispered love and reassurance in his ear. His body tensed a few final times, squeezing out the last of his cum, then relaxed all at once.

They lay together, just holding and nuzzling one another in the afterglow. Leif felt like he should move, but absolutely didn't want to. Celia's warm body felt better to him than the softest of beds on the laziest of mornings.

"Is that gonna be ok?" he asked.

"What?"

"What I did. Inside you."

Celia nodded. "It'll be fine. I'm still on birth control from... before." She kissed his forehead. "I know it was still kind of a stupid risk, but I really wanted to feel it. Just once. We shouldn't do it again."

Leif wrestled with disappointment, unsure if it was warranted. "Any of it, or-"

"Just the last part. I mean, technically we shouldn't do any of it again, but..."

Leif smiled and closed his eyes. "But how could we not?" he finished for her.

****

Sex changed everything. Or, perhaps more accurately, it accelerated the path Leif and Celia had already been on. They'd been spending more time together and developing some very questionable feelings for one another. Now, they were inseparable.

Their shared laptop became more of an excuse than ever. It became something of a joke between them to walk in on the other watching porn, and more often than not they'd simply join in. Any and all awkwardness had about it had vanished now that they'd taken things several steps beyond masturbating next to each other.

Their parents couldn't help but notice the sibs' newfound closeness. They were spending so much time together that it would have been almost impossible not to. Even though he hoped otherwise, Leif wasn't surprised to get ambushed and Talked To about it.

Naturally, his mom picked a time when he didn't have sisterly backup to subtly bring the conversation up. Even worse, it was first thing in the morning, before he was really awake yet.

"There you are," Cindy said casually as he stumbled into the kitchen, "how you feeling this morning?"

Leif shrugged. "Not sure yet."

"Is you sister up?" Stan, his father, asked from the other side.

Leif shrugged again, not yet aware enough to be worried about the flank attack. "Dunno."

"You do seem to be spending a lot of time together lately, though," Cindy suggested lightly.

"A lot," Stan agreed.

Dawning realization crept through Leif's body. "Yeah? So?"

"Just... we're concerned," Cindy said.

"About what? Cel's been through some rough stuff lately. But it's getting better. Nothing more to it."

"Rough stuff?" Stan asked.

"He means the breakup," Cindy supplied helpfully. "And you're right, Leif, she does seem to be doing better."

"Good. Then what's the issue?"

"Well... she's latched onto you pretty hard," Cindy said.

"It might not be the best thing for her right now," Stan said.

Leif rolled his eyes. "Ok, I'm going back to bed. It's too early for this."

"You'll be late for school," Cindy argued. She gently took Leif's arm. "Come sit, I'll get you some breakfast."

"No more interrogation?" Leif asked.

"So dramatic," Stan said. "This isn't an interrogation."

"Coulda fooled me."

"All we're saying is maybe it would be better if Celia spent more time with her other friends. Or some other boys," Cindy said patiently.

"First of all, why not tell her that?" Leif grumbled. "Secondly, like, what, you want her to get stuck in an unhealthy rebound?"

"Not at all," Cindy said. "But maybe... maybe it's not so healthy her spending all this time with you either."

Leif tensed, but tried not to show it. "How so?"

"Well... she wasn't in her room one evening when I went to check on her," Cindy said.

"She was with you," Stan added. "In bed."

"It was very cute," Cindy said. "You two all cuddled up together, sleeping so peacefully. I just don't know if I like that happening regularly. Not at your ages."

Such a mix of emotions and sensations surged through Leif. He couldn't imagine when he and Celia had been caught, but it wasn't like he could deny it. How the hell they'd managed to come off as it being a purely innocent thing, he had no idea. In all likelihood, they'd been naked under the covers at the time.

"She was having trouble sleeping," he muttered.

"Yes, we're concerned about her too," Cindy said. "But she'd been doing much better lately, and it might be better if you two had some space, is all."

Leif sighed and rubbed his forehead. If only his mom and dad had any concept of exactly why Celia was doing better. That she had, in fact, turned to him for more than either parent could imagine.

"What exactly do you think's gonna happen?" he asked.

That, as he'd hoped, quieted the deluge for a moment.

"Um..." said Cindy.

Stand coughed. "Well..."

Leif shook his head slowly, partly for effect, and partly to help hide his expression. "You'd think you'd be happy your kids were so close. That we actually care about each other. But no. You gotta make it weird."

"I wouldn't say that, exactly," Stan mumbled.

"No, I know. You'll just hint and vaguely threaten some kind of disaster." Leif shook his head again. "It's too early for this. I'm gonna go get ready. I'll have to grab breakfast on the way."

"No, no. I'll make something," Cindy said. "You get dressed. It'll be here when you get back."

Leif shrugged. "Yeah, alright."

He held his face in check until he was out of the room, then breathed a huge sigh of relief. Somehow, he was pretty sure he'd gotten away with it.

Still, suspicion was mounting. That wasn't good.

Celia was still dozing as Leif crept into her room. He laid a soft kiss on her lips, then pulled back in time to watch her eyelids flutter open. Her lips twitched into a lopsided smile.

"Hey, you," she said as she stretched out lazily. Her bare tits popped out from under her blanket, and she made no move to cover up again.

"Hey yourself," Leif said. "So, listen, Mom and Dad kinda just ganged up on me in the kitchen."

Celia's smiled turned to a confused frown. "What?"

"You know. About how close we've been lately."

"How is that any of their business? Why would they even care?"

Leif shrugged. "I mean, to be fair, we have kinda been doing all sorts of sexy stuff. Which is what I think they're worried about, even if they wouldn't come right out and say it."

"Ugh. Of course they are. They couldn't just let a good thing be, could they?"

"They might not see it as a good thing at all."

"Yeah, well... yeah. Goddammit." Celia pouted. "It was so nice waking up like that. Why'd you have to bring reality into it?"

"Sorry. Had to give you fair warning, since I really need to get going."

"I guess." Celia tilted her head up. "One more kiss?"

Leif nodded and bent toward her again. This kiss lasted significantly longer than the quick wake-up one. It was tempting just to fall into bed with her, but that would be asking for way more trouble than he was prepared to deal with.

"I'll see ya later, ok?"

Celia nodded. "Sure. Guess we'll have to be sneakier for a while though, huh?"

"Yeah. We sure will."

****

Apparently, part of Celia's plan to be sneakier involved picking Leif up from school later on. He hadn't been expecting something like that at all, but he also didn't question it too hard. It was nice to spend some time with her away from the suddenly prying eyes of their parents.

"What's the occasion?" Leif asked as he settled into the passenger seat. "I don't remember you ever picking me up before, unless one of the 'rents made you. And somehow I can't see that happening today."

Celia quirked a smile as she pulled away from the curb. "We're being sneaky, remember? We might have to not fuck around at home for at least a few days."

Leif felt a burst of disappointment, even though he'd basically been thinking the same thing. It was worse to hear it out loud, somehow. "So... what, then?"

"Well, we could grab some food. Hang out somewhere else for a while. Officially, I'm hanging with Kara this afternoon. You know, to avoid suspicion."

"Right. Sure. And what am I doing? 'Officially?'"

Celia shrugged. "I dunno. Make something up and call home though, would you?"

"Right. Of course."

Leif made up a story about working on a school project for the afternoon, rolling his eyes at Celia's attempts to distract him while he was on the phone.

Despite her sudden and childish kidnapping, he was actually pretty happy to have some time with her away from prying eyes. The thought was nice, even if the execution left something to be desired thus far.

The restaurant they arrived at wasn't terribly busy, being the middle of the afternoon and all. That was fine by Leif, who was just a little anxious about being on a pseudo-date with his sister. It wasn't like anyone would know that's what it was, and it wouldn't really be any different from them just grabbing a bite any other time, but that didn't stop his mind from conjuring a vague sense of unease.

Celia helped defuse his tension by seeming totally unconcerned and acting like everything was normal. Which it was, more or less.

"Don't look so nervous," she said. "It's just us."

"Yeah, I know," Leif said. "But, like, it's different, too."

"Well... kinda. Maybe." Celia shrugged. "I like it though. Kinda neat that nobody knows."

"Sure. But super-worrisome that someone might know."

She giggled. "You're overthinking it."

Leif conceded that he probably was. No one paid them any special attention at all, even when Celia started playing footsie with him under the table, just to tease him.

He picked at his food once it arrived. It was early for supper, and he'd already had lunch, so he wasn't overly hungry. Celia toyed with her meal as well, though somewhat more artfully.

"Is this a date?" Leif asked.

Celia considered the question. "Not sure. Kinda, I guess."

"'Cause I don't know what else to call it."

"I mean, it could be. We're not doing amazingly so far if it is, though."

"We're not, are we."

Celia chewed on her lip for a moment. "No," she decided eventually. "It's not a date."

"Just like that?"

"Well, this way we can just be a brother and sister eating out a bit awkwardly. That's better, right? Better than an awkward and confused date?"

Leif shrugged. "I guess."

Celia threw her hands up. "Bleh, whatever. I don't know. This all made more sense in my head."

"Yeah, no, it was a good thought. Just... I feel like there's too much pressure here to, like, do something. Or not do something. I'm not even sure which."

"You might be right." Celia stabbed another forkful of food. "Wanna finish up and get out of here? I had another idea that's probably better."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

She grinned mischievously. "You'll see."

****

About half an hour later, Leif did, in fact, see.

"Kara's house?" he asked, somewhat baffled at the choice of venue.

"Yep."

"But... why? How is that possibly any better?"

"Because no one's home." Celia walked brazenly through the yard, headed around the house. "Come on."

Leif, left with no other good choices, followed. "I don't know about this."

"It'll be fine. Trust me. No parents, ours or Kara's, and no Kara either. No one watching. Just us."

Leif liked the sound of being totally on their own. However, any comfort derived from their solitude was offset by being in fairly unfamiliar territory.

Celia was far more at ease. She'd been to Kara's house enough times over the years that it may as well have been a second home for her. She led her reluctant brother around to the backyard without any sign of hesitation or tension. Clearly she had complete confidence in her plan for alone time.

"What happens if someone sees us?" Leif asked.

"So what? How would anyone know you're my brother?"

"I mean, like, Kara or her parents? They'd know."

Celia shrugged. "Kara promised it'd be all clear for a while. We'll be fine."

"But-"

"Come on, Lee. Please just give it a chance?" Celia turned and met his gaze with pleading eyes. "I'm so tired of having to hide all the time. I mean, it's fun, but it's exhausting too, you know?"

"I do, actually, yes."

Celia stepped toward Leif and slipped her arms around him. She gave him a soft, lingering kiss. "It'll be good. You'll see."

Kara's backyard featured a pool, which Leif had been invited to use a few times over the years, which was the main reason he had any familiarity at all with the property or Kara's family. Celia made a beeline for the water once she felt she'd sufficiently convinced him to give their trespassing a shot.

Xarth
Xarth
14,733 Followers