That's What Sibs are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,733 Followers

"Now what?" Leif asked as Celia started shedding clothes.

"Swimming, duh," she said as though it was obvious.

"I thought you wanted to, like, hang out."

"We can do both."

Leif rolled his eyes. "I didn't bring a suit."

"Neither did I. Did you already forget that we're all alone?"

Celia finished with a lascivious wink as she pulled down her panties without any consideration at all for being in someone else's yard in the middle of the day. Her shameless stripping worked quite well, however, as her naked form was enticing enough for Leif's mind to shift gears. He stepped closer, but she giggled and dove into the water before he could reach her.

He had a decision to make at that point, and all of a sudden it seemed much simpler than it had a moment ago. Naked sister trumped possible embarrassment and scandal. Not even a fair fight.

Celia watched from the side of the pool as Leif stripped out of his clothing in turn. He wasn't quite as sure or graceful about it, but he quite liked the glint of lust in her eyes as he revealed himself.

Leif dove in after Celia, surfacing somewhere in the middle of the pool. He wiped water from his eyes just in time to see her swimming for him and latching on. Her naked breasts pressed to his equally nude chest as she wrapped him up in a delightfully slippery kiss. He grabbed her butt while simultaneously trying not to lose his balance and go under.

Thankfully, Celia only held him for a short time before pushing away and flashing like a mermaid as she swam the other way. Unlike such a mythical creature, she made quite a teasing and erotic sight from behind as her legs kicked and alternated showing and hiding what lay between.

Leif was fully hard already and grateful for the slightly obscuring effect of the water. He still hadn't quite adjusted to the idea that no one else was going to sneak up and catch him totally perving on his sister while she did likewise to him.

He belatedly swam after Celia by the time she was almost to the far edge already. She waited for him to catch up, and they shared another slippery, naked embrace before she again darted away.

Leif grinned, beginning to get into the game. She wasn't making it hard for him to get some action, but the extra playful element added some sensual fun that they'd never really had a chance to explore previously.

Celia's escapes grew shorter and shorter between getting caught again. Her false resistance crumbled until she was doing little more than wiggling around in Leif's grasp, rubbing her slick naughty bits all over him and causing his hands to roam even more wildly.

She was finally trapped in the corner of the pool. She had nowhere to run, not that she had any interest in doing so. Leif pressed in on her, rubbing against her and grinding his hard cock on whatever soft part of her it could find. She kissed and groped him hungrily while rocking her hips right back.

They were so close to fucking, right there in someone else's backyard pool. If Celia hadn't been so slippery and hard to find purchase against, Leif was sure he would have taken her right there, previous fears be damned. A low growl formed in his throat, vocalizing his need for his sister. He had an image of picking her up and throwing her onto dry land, then rolling around together in the grass, joined together in blissful sibling sex.

Instead, his heart skipped as he caught sight of a form in his peripheral vision. He whirled his head and found Kara sitting calmly at the pool's edge, watching the two of them with an amused smirk on her face.

"What the fuck!"

Leif tore away from Celia, moving to cover himself, then changing his mind and looking toward his clothes, then finally settling for looking desperately at his big sis for help.

Celia rolled her eyes in total disgust. "Seriously, Kara, you told me we could have this place to ourselves for a bit."

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that," Kara said, not sounding the least bit apologetic. "I couldn't help myself. I had to see."

"You most certainly did not."

"Easy for you to say."

"Yes, it is easy for me to say. You don't just interrupt like that because you're curious." Celia splashed Kara, who in turn ducked away, but didn't otherwise move. "Goddammit. It was going so well, too."

"I could see that," Kara agreed.

Celia splashed her again, then climbed out of the pool. Leif forgot some of his indignation and embarrassment at the sight of his sister's lovely, dripping wet body catching the late afternoon sun.

Celia smoothed back her hair and shook off some of the water droplets clinging to her. She gave her butt an unconscious little wiggle in the process, further luring Leif in to stare at her.

"Come on, Lee," she said.

He glanced up at her face. "What?"

She gestured out of the pool. "Come on."

"Where are we going?"

"We're gonna go mess around on Kara's bed."

"We are?" Leif asked.

"You are?" Kara likewise demanded at almost the same instant.

"Yes," Celia said. "We are. Since apparently leaving us be for an hour was too much to ask." She shrugged. "That or your parents' room, I guess. Good luck explaining the mess we make in there."

Kara rolled her eyes. "Ugh. I just wanted to know for sure. You don't have to be mean about it."

"I do, actually."

While the girls squabbled, Leif climbed out of the pool. He was rather self-conscious about his erection sticking out so plainly without even the distortion of the water to protect him, even more so when Kara's eyes drifted over to it momentarily.

Celia took Leif's hand and led him away. He looked over his shoulder, verifying that Kara was still watching him as they walked away.

"At least dry off first," Kara called after them a little sulkily.

The last Leif saw before he entered the house, Kara was stripping down for a swim of her own.

"We're not actually doing this, are we?" he asked. "I mean, this is really getting weird now."

Celia looked defiant. "I'm not letting anyone ruin this. We were having fun, weren't we?"

"Well, yeah, obviously."

"And you wanna fuck around, don't you?"

Leif couldn't very well deny that he did, not with his prominent hardon that had shortly before been grinding around Celia's pussy.

"Yeah. But maybe we could just go home?"

Celia shook her head. "Parents," she said simply.

"Maybe they won't be there?"

"Not likely."

They stopped at the bathroom to dry off properly, after trailing a small shower of drips through the house to that point. Leif occupied himself with toweling off, and was caught halfway by surprise when Celia slipped in and gave him a fierce kiss while her arms encircled him. She was so warm and soft, and he was way too horny to resist any further. She was right, too, that the risk of being caught here probably was less than at home, even if it felt like the reverse to him, simply due to unfamiliarity.

"Which way is Kara's room?" he asked.

Celia beamed. "Thought so."

She led the way, ass swaying in full seduction mode. Leif followed like a puppy and fell into bed with her as soon as they arrived at their destination.

They picked up right where they'd left off at the pool with lots of making out, grinding, and groping. They rolled around, kicking the covers out of the way, and growling and moaning as the need arose.

It was so liberating not to have to worry about being quiet and stealthy. Kara already knew what was going on, and presumably she was going to leave them be. Even if she didn't, Leif recognized that she wasn't likely to be any more a pain in the ass than she already had been.

Inevitably, Leif's cock found its mark. Celia gasped loudly and arched her back as she was just barely penetrated. She bucked slightly under him, urging him on. He thrust deeper into her, then deeper again. He groaned happily at the feeling of burying himself fully inside his sister's tight pussy.

"Go for it," Celia whispered. "Don't worry about holding back this time. I want everything."

Leif kissed her firmly, then adjusted his position and gave her what they both wanted: free, unrestrained, untamed fucking.

The bed creaked in protest as Leif hammered his sister's little cunt. She moaned and growled, and her pussy squelched with every hard thrust. Their mixed sounds of sex and pleasure echoed out of the room and down the hall, and neither of them particularly cared. It was all about them, their pleasure, and there was no one around to have to hide from.

Leif fucked Celia as hard and long as he could before pulling out and spraying his cum all over her tummy. She smiled and watched the totality of his orgasm before running a finger through the mess he'd made.

"Nice not having to be quiet, isn't it?" she said.

He nodded with a lopsided grin. "It really is."

They cuddled together a while, still in no hurry, or with any desire to get dressed or cover up. Celia toyed with her cummy tummy some more, while Leif nuzzled up to her boobs and rested his head.

"Thank you for coming with me this afternoon," she said. "I needed this."

"Mmm, yeah, I hear ya." Leif palmed one of her breasts just to feel its comfortingly soft weight. "You know, I assumed this thing between us wasn't going to last, that it was a phase for both of us maybe. But, like, are we ever stopping?"

Celia was silent for a long moment. He let her be, certain that she was giving his question due consideration. "I could fall in love with you," she admitted. "I mean, I already love you and all, but getting closer lately... it's been kind of amazing. Way more than what I thought I was getting into. In a good way, I think."

"That makes sense."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Kinda." Leif played with Celia's nipple. "I dunno. I like it too, and I definitely feel... something. It's a weird feeling, but not a bad one."

"Mmhm. That'd be the one."

They lay together a while longer. Celia eventually rolled over top of Leif in a smooth, easy motion. She straddled him, pressing her pussy to his restiffening cock. She rocked back and forth until he was hard enough, then slipped right onto his shaft.

Her movements were steady and gentle. She rode him slowly, pouring emotion rather than energy into their second round of sex.

Leif lay back and admired his sister's grace and beauty as she undulated atop him. There were things about her he'd never noticed that were now all too clear after she'd been stripped both physically, and emotionally. There was nothing separating them anymore, either literally or figuratively.

Celia wiggled around on her brother's cock, eyes half-closed, but still looking down at him with a special half-smile. She dipped down and brushed his lips with hers. He held her in place when she tried to straighten up and kissed her back more firmly. Their lips and tongues said what their voices couldn't yet, what their bodies knew but their minds yet pondered.

A faint shuffling sound caused both siblings to turn their heads at the same time; not in a quick, alarmed way, but rather a slow, disbelieving sort of way.

"The hell, Kara?" Celia asked.

"Not perving, I swear," Kara said as she dug through her dresser right next to them. "Carry on. Don't mind me."

"I mean, for real though," Celia said. "You're being a shit friend today."

"You're fucking your brother in my bed," Kara countered. "I'd say we're even."

"She has a point," Leif said quietly.

Celia fought to keep a straight face, then lost it. She snorted and shook her head. "Please just go," she said. "Give us another ten minutes at least."

"Or twenty," Leif suggested.

"Yeah right. Like you're gonna last that long," Kara said. She turned away, some clothes bundled in her arms. "I brought your guys's stuff in, just in case you decide to stop being naked at some point. I'ma go have a long, hot shower. If you're still here after that, I won't feel the least bit bad about interrupting again."

"Off to play with the shower head, I bet," Celia whispered a little too loudly to Leif.

"You know it," Kara said just before leaving the room. "And yet I'm not even the most wanton of the two of us right now. Go figure."

Celia and Leif were left alone again. They'd been fully, unquestionably caught fucking each other, and yet nothing bad had really come of it. Then again, Kara was probably not the best benchmark for the reception they'd be likely to get from other people.

After a long, quiet moment, Celia resumed rocking on top of her brother. Leif hadn't gone soft in her despite the interruption. Her pussy just simply hadn't allowed that possibility.

"This is so messed up," Leif said.

"What, screwing your sister?"

"No. Well, yes, but I didn't mean that. More like I don't even care enough about Kara seeing us to want to stop. I'm getting used to being with you. It's getting normalized in my head."

Celia tilted her head with a faint smirk. "Can't get enough of me, huh?"

"That too."

Leif slid his hands up her body, briefly fondling her breasts, then pulled her down toward him. Their kisses were long and soft, loving and revealing.

They caressed, fondled, and enjoyed each other in the aftermath of their interruption. Consideration for anyone else faded once more as they lost themselves in their incestuous lust. Celia rode Leif until she came, savouring every last bit of the exquisite pleasure, then finished him off as well.

The sated siblings snuggled together afterward, secure in each other's embrace, until Kara returned. She seemed a bit annoyed that they were still naked in her bed, and even moreso that they barely registered her attempts to kick them out.

Eventually Leif gave in asked Kara for his clothes. She even turned around while he dressed, though it was a bit late for that to do any good. Celia followed suit, leaving all three of them more or less properly attired.

They hung out together for a bit. It wasn't nearly as awkward as Leif expected, though Kara remained a bit perturbed since he and Celia mostly spent their time making eyes at each other in spite of Kara's best efforts to focus some attention on herself. Some last little bit of their former semi-normal life had snapped, and it probably wasn't going back together easily.

****

It was just getting dark when Leif and Celia returned home that evening. They were still smiley and giggly on their approach, and had to calm down and put on straight faces before entering.

Unfortunately, they forgot all about their cover stories, and how they'd claimed to be doing different things all afternoon. Their parents' faces upon walking in reminded them pretty quickly.

"Well," said Cindy, barely contained tension all over her voice, "what have you two been up to?"

Leif shrugged and did his best attempt to play it cool. "Oh, you know, just doing some stuff. Cel came and picked me up after-"

"Oh I am so not in the mood for this shit right now," Celia said.

Leif turned to her in pure shock. He'd been expecting a line like that from anyone except her. "Um... wha-"

"I had a lovely afternoon. I don't need a fight to ruin it for me now." Celia pulled Leif in and kissed him in a definite, territory-claiming kind of way. "I need a shower," she declared as though she hadn't just started world war three, home edition.

No one else made a peep as she strode past Cindy and Stan. Leif was left just as stunned as their parents, but also very outnumbered.

"Yeah, so, uh..." Leif cleared his throat. "Like, you know..."

"What the hell was that?" Stan demanded.

"It was probably nothing," Cindy said desperately. "Maybe she just... maybe..."

Leif experienced a moment of clarity as he watched his mom and dad try to resolve a passionate kiss between their children. He'd been afraid of the consequences of them finding out, but all along he and Celia had been more in control than anyone else ever could be. It was their life, their choices, their chance to set the story the way they wanted. Honestly, what was he afraid of?

"So me and Cel have been, uh, messing around," Leif said, his voice sounding foreign to his own ears in the deathly quiet room. "Nothing to worry about. We've got it all under control."

"What does that mean?"

"What are you saying?"

"How could this happen?"

"Are you both crazy?"

Leif smiled, shook his head, and walked right past the barrage of follow up questions. He didn't need to answer them. He'd wait for Celia. They could answer together, if at all.

The shower was already running when Leif reached the bathroom. He didn't even hesitate at the closed door, and just walked right in.

Celia poked her head out at the intrusion, but nodded when she saw who it was as though she'd been expecting him. "Sorry about leaving you out there like that."

"Yeah, that was kinda awkward. You coulda stuck around for a minute."

"I know. I just couldn't, is all. Like, the whole bullshit explanation, or the aftermath of the truth, I couldn't do that. Not yet."

"Well it went better than expected, I think. Not good by any means, but better than it could have."

"Good." Celia disappeared back behind the shower curtain. "Guess I owe you now, huh?"

Leif let a slow smile creep over his lips. He started pulling off his clothes. "Yeah. I think maybe you do."

There wasn't even a question of Leif joining Celia in the shower. It was happening, that was all. She made room for him and let him rinse off before getting all close and gropey.

By mutual, unspoken agreement, they let the subject of their parents drop entirely. It was far more fun to mess around while cleaning up from their earlier sexy times than to worry about further repercussions.

Slippery fondling and makeouts transitioned smoothly to snuggling in bed afterward. It had been quite a day, and neither sibling wanted to be without the other. Not only was there a security and comfort to sharing body heat and physical reassurance, but there was no chance of one of them getting ambushed alone by some desperate ploy from their parents.

"This is really happening, huh?" Leif whispered. "Like, we're officially doing this now."

"I think so, yeah," Celia whispered back with a shy smile. "I mean, Kara knows. Mom and Dad know. It's not really a secret anymore."

"Not really, no."

She bit her lip. "Is that ok? We never really talked about where this was going. Not in any kind of long term sort of way."

"More than ok," Leif assured her. He kissed her softly. "It's so good."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Celia nodded and got even more firmly embedded against him for nakey snuggle times. "Good."

****

Leif assumed the subject of he and Celia would be coming up again at some point. He hoped that it could be a calm, semi-rational discussion since the initial blowup seemed to have been averted. As it turned out, there was no followup at all coming.

Cindy and Stan studiously avoided making any mention of what their children were up to. At first that was worse than shouting, because Leif had absolutely no idea what they were waiting for, and the uncertainty was killing him.

Eventually the fear faded, and he realized they just really, really didn't want to talk about it. He could accept that, and it might honestly have been the best solution. It wasn't like anyone would have come away happy from the argument.

Leif and Celia, in turn, remained as discreet with their fun times as possible. It got easier for them, since their parents were extra careful about leaving them their privacy, but they still needed to get out of the house together a few times a week just to feel like they had space to be themselves.

Despite her complaints and mischief making, Kara was fairly helpful in keeping Leif and Celia sane. Her house provided a much-needed sanctuary at times, and the simple fact of someone else knowing and generally accepting what the sibbos were doing was quite a relief.

Xarth
Xarth
14,733 Followers