All Comments on 'The 12 Days of Christmas'

by captainjezebel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Rad'lRad'lover 15 years ago
Well done!

You set the stage deftly and then carried on in fine style. Thank you for the effort!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Wonderful

A great story and perfect for the Holiday contest. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yum - More, more more!

Ah... a juicy, well-set tale. Loved it. Kept me cumming!

Ms. HoneyDip

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep going!

Very excellent story! I would love to be with them when they open their presents on Christmas morning!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
uh.. BOING!!!

This story is H O T.

cynaminsugarcynaminsugarover 15 years ago
Excellent!

Not only was this one of the best stories I've read in a while, but you gave me a great idea for a gift. Thank you and keep up the great writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HOT,HOT!!!!!

Outstanding story. I loved reading your story. I wish you would write again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I especially like female submission, bondage, tantalization, and extreme orgasms, mixed in with lesbianism, or even better a young woman forced into submission by people who are skillful in forced orgasms and bringing the girl to sex addiction, via extreme orgasms, first straight, then lesbian. on a straight girl. But as time goes on she finds she is addicted to those extreme orgasms that come from men and women, she comes to not caring. She resists giving head and must be forced again and again, but all to quickly finds she likes giving so well she has becomes addicted to it. And she likes giving women head better than to men. After that she submits completely to a man or a woman equally, the more degrading it is the better she likes it. She is a slut and doesn't care, just as long as she has many orgasms allotted to her. This story is very good and very exciting to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I really like the teasing ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great work!!

wow...nicely done..congrats...you are a very good writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
alright

this was good except for the part where she was tied up, that part I had to skip through can't a writer write anything without using bondage no matter how light it is

FandeborisFandeborisover 1 year ago

Liked the light bondage and the whole 12 days of Christmas theme. But why wait?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous