All Comments on 'The 5th Floor Revisited'

by altar boy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
sabbsabbalmost 18 years ago
compelling writing

Your writing in the first part of this set of pieces was rivetting. The way the guy needs what happens but canmt comprehend himself wanting it so much, which happens again here, though not with as much intensity. This is a good tight 'has to be read' follow on.

That said, it fascinates and disturbs me rather than turns me on.

Wise_ManWise_Manalmost 18 years ago
One of the best

That is 1 of the best stories i have seen on this side ( and i looked at most of them ), plz keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story..And I don't understand...

Why a person would post a negative comment about the premise of the story when there was CLEARLY a warning at the beginning as to the type of story that it is. Are these people morons, or what?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
2 words

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FANTASTIC

When can we expect the next chaptor I can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!!!!

This story is so fuckin' hot---I would love to be used like this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
zoinks!

u've really nailed this fantasy - and u bring it to the reader so beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cumm in me again

jaym_jackitm at yahoo

rickwolfrickwolfabout 11 years ago
wonder how it fills

i wonder how it fills for the head to pop in

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you.

Oh yes! I like the removal of responsibility. He secretly is hooked on cock and being dominated by other ...better men. He will secretly be getting it from men from now on. Very sexy thank you.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
Married men can't resist sucking cock too.

Yes, nothing like a married husband and father kneeling naked in a restroom where he works sucking off two guys! Really hot and well done. Maybe the next day his tormentor shows up at his office and makes him suck there before fucking him on his desk. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This guy just has to admit he is a cock sucking whore. He really loves being fucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

I get the sobbing during the first attack, but he clearly chose not to fight back in the second. Feeling sad, feeling guilty, feeling humiliated? Maybe. But not sobbing out loud. You wanted it this time. Take those cocks. Take them like the pussy-boy you are! Now, next attack is at his home. Let the tormentor take Paul's wife. That will give him something to cry about!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bathroom gangbang

A fitting sequel would find him in the 5th floor, bent over a restraint table while his tormentor leads in 20 or 30 men. It should be on a Friday so he would be there all weekend getting fucked nonstop. They all take him multiple times so much so that his ass hangs open and pink tinged cum pools on the floor beneath him.

justlongtobejustlongtobeover 4 years ago
great story

Please take me to the 5th floor too

Dratini2011Dratini2011about 3 years ago

Damm really want another part of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What ne needs is to be on a spit of 2 enormous cocks which force his throat and stomach to bulge obscenely. Pictures taken, videos passed around...eventually he ends up going home with the first man to be his slave and to be passed around to anonymous men for the rest of his life.

HumiliaterHumiliater11 months ago

PLEASE write a sequel! After 17 years and more than eighty thousand views (heavens know how many orgasms) later, PLEASE do a follow up! Perhaps our hero gets on the elevator late one night and it's full of men along with his tormentor. He thinks that he is safe, but the elevator gets stuck at the infamous fifth floor! Can all those men satisfy his cocklust?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He needs to be ruined, trained to take cock of every size bareback. Forced to empty his gangraped ass into a glass and forced to drink it down. Invite derelicts and homeless men to use him as a piss pot. After a year, and thousands of anonymous cocks, the elevator man parades him naked through the office and rapes him a final time in front of coworkers.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

If this story was posted on a less "civilized" web page, I would hope for a for a darker and life changing conclusion for our victim.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous