The Abandoned Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,772 Followers

"One second let me fetch a nurse," he said, scooting out of the room. "Now you sure you don't want a local," Martha covered Damien's mouth before he could answer.

"I'm sure that would be fine doctor," Martha said, noting how his eye's lingered on her son's back. "Maybe something stronger so he can hopefully forget about all of this."

"And will you be taking him home," the doctor asked as the nurse prepared the dosage.

"Yes I will be," Martha said devilish light played across her eye's. With that Damien felt the slight pinch of the needle as he glared at his mother. Collapsing head first into his mother's chest, sucking in a breath as she felt his hot breath on her skin. Gooseflesh rose along her skin as she felt his lips brush along the side of her breast. Muffling her moan as his nose brushed along her hardening nipple. Pressing his head against her chest as the doctor made the first incision to remove the twisted piece of metal. "Shh baby it will be ok," Martha said stoking his hair. How her body burned as his hand's gripped her hips, ever so slowly moving his hand's to rest on the taut ample ass. After so long keeping her husband at a distance she couldn't keep her womb from clenching in anticipation. "It's almost over Damien," she said, watching as the doctor place the three inch shard into a Biohazard container.

"Who's perky tits am I face down in," Damien asked through the haze of the drug.

"Mine," Martha said, feeling her heart race as he gently squeezed her ass cheeks. "You need to be still Damien," she whispered into his hair. "The doctor is still stitching you up," Martha said, wishing that his hand's were in a more sensitive area.

"Doctor," Martha said, closing the examining room door after they had placed Damien on his side to allow the drugs to wear off. "I was hoping you might have an idea on how he got those scar's?"

"As he not told you," the doctor said he had a vague notion of how they were formed.

"No," Martha said, shaking her head. "I think he wants to keep that secret even from me."

"Then I can only say the scar's appear to be made by a blade, and from the amount I can only assume the man was tortured," he said placing a steadying hand on her shoulder.

"Torture," Martha said in a low whisper. Sinking into the chair by the door her mind going back to that phone call. Was that why they had thought to inform her of her son's plight, and yet she had brushed him off like yesterday's garbage.

"Will you be alright," the doctor asked as Martha wiped away her tears.

"Yes, thank you doctor," Martha said weakly getting to her feet. "I should be getting him home," she said, shaking his hand, watching him depart to continue his round's. "Come on Damien time to get dressed," she said helping him to sit up. Moving between his leg's knowing how close his slumbering cock was only inches away from her paradise. How her nipples cut against her bra as she helped him thread his arm's through the sleeve's of his shirt. The heat of his bare chest soaked to the depths of her core. Her hand's exploring his chest and back as she lowered the hem of his shirt. "Now let's get you home," Martha said as his leather jacket settled onto his shoulders. Biting her lip, wondering if she could risk the chance of a kiss, seeing his glazed eye's she knew he wouldn't remember anything for some time. Tilting his chin up inching down her lips lightly brushing along his, peering up seeing if that caused any reaction within him. Her hunger flared as their lips locked, her tongue slipping into his mouth, moaning as his hand ran along her inner thigh.

Quickly pulling away when she heard footsteps approaching down the hall. Letting him lean against her as she helped him to drag his drugged body through the parking lot. Searching his jacket pocket's for his key's, her eye's lighting up when she didn't find them. Slipping her hand into his right front pocket, feeling that Damien hadn't put on any underwear before he left his house. Feeling down his pubic hair, grasping his soft member through the fabric of his pocket. Martha just couldn't help herself as her hand started to softly stroke his member. Feeling how he started to grow in her hand, resting her head on his shoulder, biting her lip, wishing only to have his tool in her mouth. She had to stop herself when people started to look, opening the passenger door helping him into his seat. A sneaky smile graced her lips as her hand slid across his lap cupping his ball's in the process.

Sliding into the bucket seat of his mustang Martha looked around one last time. Wondering if she could get away with her little plan, seeing no one around peering over at him. Noticing how he rested against the door thanks to the drug the doctor had given him. She had to know how well his manhood had turned out. The thought of a hard cock ready to go with a single touch was blissful compared to the small limp dick of her husband's. A cock that she didn't have to wait for a certain blue pill to take effect. Smiling happily noting how the two truck's hide her from view. Leaning over the console, her hand rubbing along his package, licking her lips as his zipper yielded to her finger's. Reaching into his pants, bringing out his cock, softly blowing along his head, smiling triumphantly as it swelled within her hand.

Engulfing his growing member in her hot slick mouth, going slow at first so not to wake her son. This was something that couldn't be interrupted her mind told her. Martha could feel her canal growing wet as his cock grew and harden in her mouth. Slipping her hand between her legs rubbing along her slit as her pace quickened. Moaning around his shaft as her finger's rubbed vigorously on her clit. How her tongue loved his seven inch cock as it licked along the back of his rod. Feeling the twitch of his cock Martha knew he was about to cum. Her body craved for his hot seed to fill her mouth, to taste it's saltiness as it shoot across her tongue. Swallowing him to the hilt her eye's filled with desire as his ball's emptied their load into her awaiting mouth. Holding his hot load in her mouth, she didn't want to swallow just yet, looking into the mirror opening her mouth seeing that white substance begging to be fed upon. Undoing her own pants taking the bead of cum that hung on her lower lip. Spreading the hot goo over her clit as she worked herself to completion.

"Fuck Joshua," Martha moaned softly so not to wake him as her cream flooded her channel. "Yes baby fuck me," plunging two finger's into her throbbing pussy. "Fill me with that delicious cum of yours as you ram that hard cock into me," she said, leaning back fondling her breast as she succumbed to her orgasm. Breathing heavily looking over at her son glad he hadn't awoken and ruin her bliss. Slipping his deflated cock back into his pants hoping he wouldn't notice that she had just given him head in the hospital parking lot. Straightening out her own clothes just encase he woke during the drive home. Pulling up to his house the sight of it always left her in awe, silently getting out of the car as Amber came running towards her.

"Your safe," Amber said, trembling in her mother's arm's. "When he told us that dad was there and you didn't show up for hour's we began to fear the worst."

"Everything is fine sweetheart," Martha said hugging her close. She too had thought she wouldn't be alive when Michael pulled out his gun. "Your father I suspect, will be in jail for a very long time," she said smiling warmly at her daughter. "You should have seen him Amber your brother was flawless, taking down your father in mere seconds. Then we had to visit the hospital an old wound of his acted up and needed to be stitched up. Now help me get your brother into the house," Martha said opening the car door. Amber took his left side bring his arm over her shoulder, feeling his finger's trace along her left breast.

She should have brushed his hand aside yet something within her pressed it against her 36c sized breast. While wrapping her arm around his waist, feeling the dry, sticky blood that caked his shirt. Amber was never one that had the greatest luck with the opposite sex, that was her sister, she always had a boyfriend at any given moment except now. Amber focused her attention on her grade's so one day when she had graduated with high enough marks to get a full ride to any school she wanted. All so she could be halfway across the country away from her father. That was until they had met the brother they never knew existed. Now her mind was filled with the image of his bare chest as he answered his door that night. Every night since they had arrived at his house Lynn would sneak into her room through the shared bathroom. Amber was always silent just nodding along with her sister as she laid out plans to see more of his undressed state.

Hiding a go pro camera at the top of the heavy drapes' that lined the bay windows that overlooked his in ground pool. It only took two day's to get what they yearned for, catching him skinny dipping in his own pool late at night. It was only thanks the vast lighting system that surrounded the pool that they could see everything of the man. Ever since then they would watch the video over and over again touching themselves moaning out his name as they rubbed themselves to their own climax. Now his very own hand rested on her left breast she couldn't stop her heart from racing. Nor could she still the heat that was forming between her leg's as his hard body pressed against her. Wondering if he would be the one that would take her virginity.

Amber had thought her own sister had lost her's a long time ago. Yet, apparently she was wrong when she saw her sister's hymen was still intact. She had thought after all her boyfriend's one of them would have taken her cherry. However her sister had told her every one of them cared nothing about her own pleasure, just seeing to their own need's when she so wanted to be with them. Lynn was always disappointed when they balked at the idea of tasting her virgin cunt, yet they always wanted her to go down on them getting them off with either her mouth, or hand, or both. Telling her sister that was why she had stopped dating the boy's at school. Thinking that once she was in college, she would find a man that would be willing to do that for her as she was willing to that for them. That was until they met Damien they didn't know why yet something about him made their heart race.

"Mom what's going on," Lynn asked as they entered his home. Amber felt her cheeks burn when her sister's eye's fell upon her. She knew Lynn wanted to be as close to him as she was at that moment. How she fought herself not to bite her lip as she felt the heat of his skin, the rippling muscle's of his back as he moved.

"Oh nothing just the drug he was given hasn't wore off yet," Martha said, getting a better grip on her son as they moved towards the stair's.

"Here I'll get his door for you," Lynn said, slipping passed them heading towards his room. Her breath was taken away as she viewed the splendor of his room. The dark walnut dresser and armoire set opposite from one another against their corresponding wall's. His four poster bed dominated the center of the room, black spider lace trim ran along the crown to the finials of the four post. Stainless steel ring's were bunched at each end of the railings as the black silk curtain's were loosely tied to the walnut post. How she wanted to crawl naked along that bed as he watched her breasts sway with every move of her body. Making him watch as she traced her hand up his leg to his awaiting member.

"Wow!" Amber gasped behind Lynn as she took in the sight of his room. Her mind raced wondering just how rich her brother really was.

"I know," Lynn said in a sultry voice. Throwing back his bedding loving how soft it felt, yearning to feel how they felt against her naked skin. Watching as her mother set Damien gently onto his bed.

"Amber be a dear and fetch a washcloth I wouldn't want him to stain his sheet's," Martha said as she started to raise the hem of his shirt. Hearing her daughter's soft moan's she began to wonder if they thought of him as she did. "Amber," she said, snapping her finger's in front of her. "Washcloth," pushing her daughter towards his bathroom. "Lynn do you mind taking his shoe's off so we can get him undress. I need to get his clothes in the wash before the blood set's."

"Now I think it would be best if you girl's leave the rest to me," Martha said pressing in face into her bosom.

"No," Amber quipped shaking her head.

"And let you have all the fun mom," Lynn said cocking out her hip. "Why else are you pressing him so close," she said, stepping close her hand resting under his arm. Waiting for her mother to move so they could get his pants off.

"No I can't allow that," Martha said, wanting her son to herself.

"Mom we're eighteen you can't really stop us," Lynn said with a smirk. "Plus me and Amber have already seen him naked so it's nothing we haven't seen before."

"And just when did this occur," Martha said in shock that they had seen more of her son than she had.

"Last Wednesday when he went skinny dipping," Amber said, her cheeks burning. "I'll show you the video if you want," she said lifting Damien off the bed.

"I think you should," Martha said, fumbling with his belt. Tossing it behind her how she wished he was coherent for this as she moved in close. Her nimble finger's making quick work of the snap button and the brass zipper, releasing her hold on the denim jeans, listening as the fabric pooled around his feet. Her eye's drinking in his nude muscular form as her daughter's to enjoyed what stood at their side. "Amber since you're already standing there see that what traces of blood is removed, before we place him in his bed."

Amber knelt at his left side gently wiping off the dried, caked blood, getting as close as she dared to his wound without getting his stitches wet. Yet, her eye's were enthralled as his soft member was only inches away from her. Biting her lip focusing on her task, trying to keep her mouth from watering as she thought about how it would feel in her mouth. Her left hand rested on his upper thigh, hoping no one saw what she was about to do.

"You know if you're not going to touch it, I will," Lynn said beating her sister to the punch. Moaning inwardly as her hand cradled his tool, her thumb brushing light circles along his head.

"That's enough now," Martha whispered upon hearing his soft moan. Knowing if they weren't careful Damien could awaken at any moment, and she didn't think he would all that thrilled with them standing around his naked body. In a room, he had forbade them to be in. Leading Damien back to his bed gently laying her son down onto his right side so not to aggravate his wound. Shooing her daughter's out as she lifted the sheet if he woken at that moment it was her hope that only she would bear the brunt of his anger. Yet he lay motionless in his drug induced slumber, Martha purred hungrily as her hand ran down his chest. Leaning over her lips softly grazing his ear as she spoke. "Joshua when you're ready to accept us we're going to fuck your brain's out. We're going to tease you, torment you until that hard cock of yours is deep inside each of us. No longer will you be alone with this house all to yourself, so be prepared to see us in a new light," Martha said wondering how much he heard or understood.

Midnight approached as Damien thrashed in his bed, the pale light of the full moon shone through the curtains of his window. Sweat beaded along his brow as his mind replayed that fateful day. His finger's curled around the linen sheet's, his head jerked left to right as the sound of machine gun fire roared in his mind.

"No! No! N0!" Damien screamed bolting upright as the mortar shell exploded behind him, breathing heavy as his past continued to torment him. Bring his knee's up to his chest, resting his arm's on top of his knee's, pressing his forehead against his right forearm. Wondering why that part of his life won't seem to let him be. Always roaring it's ugly head replaying the death's of his friend's, his family, his brother's in arm's.

"Damien," Martha whispered sticking her head into his room. She had just exited her bathroom when he heard his scream. Grabbing her robe not caring that she wore nothing underneath, tying a loose knot in her terry cloth belt she wanted him to see her body. Especially her freshly shaven pussy that she had painstakingly prepared just for him. "Are you alright, I heard a scream," she said, slipping into his room yet she didn't move further into his room.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you if I did," Damien said, not bothering to look at her. His emotions were too raw, to jagged to deal with his mother at the moment.

"I was up," Martha said slowly approaching his bed. Resting on her left leg allowing her robe to open slightly, feeling her channel opening the hints of her arousal to linger in the air. "Joshua tell me what's wrong son," she said, her left arm resting along his shoulders as she pulled him into her. Resting his head against her collarbone giving him an unobstructed view of her right breast and her honey dew covered lips.

"It's was just a bad dream," Damien said, trying not to look down at her partially exposed body. Trying to pull away so he wouldn't be faced her firm perky breast and her taunting paradise, yet she wouldn't allow such a thing to happen.

"It sounded like something more than a bad dream sweetheart," Martha said stroking his hair, while keeping his gaze directed where she wanted it.

"A memory of the past that continues to haunt me," Damien said morbidly.

"I see what was it about?"

"The day I became like this," Damien said touching the long jagged scar on his chest.

"Will you tell me about it," Martha asked, running her hand down his back to soothe his tormented mind. Damien chewed on his lip pondering if it was wise to divulge that part of his life. Yet their constant nagging about his scar's were starting to annoy him, but he knew they would never give up until they finally broke him. That was something even his captor's could never do.

"Fine I guess," Damien sighed. "First I need you to leave so I can get dressed, and the question is do you want them to hear this. It will be gory and very unpleasant," he said, trying to push away, yet his mother kept him rooted.

"I'm sure they have already thought of that Joshua," Martha said, knowing how it will irk him when she used his given name. "Baby no one that's gone through whatever it was and not shed blood to cause this much damage. Now come I've seen you nude before son," she said, smiling down at him seeing his cock coming to life. As Damien got a good look at her bald cunt as she rose from his bed. Martha felt like a teenager again seducing her first crush. Flinging off the sheet that covered his nude body when he had let to move. "Well," Martha said, cocking out her hip feeling the knot loosening.

"What the hell," Damien thought to himself as her belt fell away exposing her body to him. His eye's moved up her toned legs, her glistening labia, her flat stomach to her tits.

"Has something caught your eye Joshua," Martha said smiling seductively. "I'm sure you have seen a naked woman before," she said, biting her lip as his cock grew before her. "Or is it that you find me attractive," Martha said, moving close to him as he sat on the edge of his bed. "Would you like for me to take care of this baby," she said in a husky voice. The pads of her finger's dancing along the length of his shaft. "Would you like to stick this hard cock into my wet hungry cunt," Martha purred her tongue teasing his lip.

soul71
soul71
6,772 Followers