The Abandoned Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing Martha," Damien asked, taking hold of her hand.

"Why I'm seducing you," Martha said, pushing him backwards onto the bed. "Seeing how you don't see me as your mother, you will fuck me like a woman that's been deprived of such pleasures," she said allowing her robe to fall from her shoulders. "You do see me as a woman don't you," Martha asked, as her breast brushed along his chest, as she loomed over her son.

"Those perky tits, an tight ass are kind of a dead give away," Damien said, trying not to give in as he felt her wet box sliding along his rod. "What make's you think we're going to fuck?"

"Because baby I've already tasted your cock and I want more," Martha purred claiming his lips before he could refute her once again. Watching as his eye's went wide as her hand positioned his head at her entrance. "Fuck yes! That it baby relax," she moaned as her body slowly lowered herself onto his engorged cock. "God you cock feels so good in me baby," Martha said her hand's curling around the sheet's as she began to ride him. Feeling her juices flood her canal after so long without someone to fill her as her son was doing at that moment. "Can you feel it Joshua," she asked as her hips slammed down onto his cock. "Yes that's it, that's the spot," Martha said screaming in ecstasy as her orgasm surged through her body.

"Fuck it's been too long since anyone has ever made me cum that hard," Martha cooed lifting herself up. Her hips grinding into his pelvis, her muscle's trembling as her clit rubbed along his stomach. "See Joshua your cock belongs deep inside of me. Just feel how my cunt wrap's itself around your hard rod, carcassing it, milking it, making it known that it wants to be filled by you," she said fondling her tits as her juices resounded with every thrust of her hips. "I can feel you growing Joshua," increasing her pace, knowing he was almost there.

"Fuck about to," Damien grunted, feeling the burning of his testicles. Trying to throw his mother off of him before he shot his load into her. Yet her legs dug underneath him locking together, keeping him from ever escaping from what was about to happen.

"That's it baby shoot that delicious cum deep inside my womb," Martha moaned loudly as her second orgasm boiled in her vein's. "Come on Joshua don't you want to creampie my hot wet cunt," she said, reaching behind her cupping his testicals in her left hand. Smiling triumphantly feeling the twitching of his cock as her folds massaged his rod. "Yes!" Martha screamed as she felt his seed shooting deep within her pussy just as her own orgasm hit.

To Be Continued.