The Abandoned Son Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Damien, feel my insides, feel how wet my pussy gets when you're around," Amber said before kissing along one of the scars that marred his back. Wondering if it was one of the shrapnel wounds or from the time when he was tortured. "Harder Damien, make me feel those fingers for days," she moaned as he added another then another when she wasn't satisfied with only two. Growling in frustration when his pants failed to yield to her will. "Fuck!" Amber shouted out feeling her juices flowing down her dance floor then down onto Damien's shoulder. "No more teasing! It's time you fuck your wife," she said trying to wiggle out of his hold.

"You listen here mister," Amber said sternly poking her brother in the chest, "no decent husband stands there still somewhat clothed when his wife is nearly naked. Now strip!" she said taking on the tone of a Drill Sergeant.

"Yes ma'am!" Damien said snapping to attention. Saluting his make believe commander with a sly smirk. Trying not to chuckle at his half-sister's stern yet hungry demeaner.

"Well soldier, I'm waiting!" Amber said with a lustful glint in her eye. A lascivious purr emanated from deep within her chest, her fingers sensuously trailed down her bare chest as she watched his scared hands undoing the buckle of his belt. "Yes, that is what your wife should see when she stands before you in nothing but a bra and panties," she said licking her lips at the sight of her naked brother. "Now come and claim the woman that you are to be wed," Amber said beckoning Damien to her. Yelping in surprise as Damien carried her towards the water. Mocking horror, playfully beating on his chest as the salty water rose the further, he went in. Her skin heated, her breath grew still as she felt his fingers slowly pulling down her panties. Watching as those soggy undergarments went sailing through the air landing not far from where he had left his pants behind.

Their bodies boobed in the surf as waves lifted and lowered them. Her hand trailed down his chest, Amber gazed into her lover's dark hazel eyes knowing not a care in the world as Damien held her close. For two years she had only known fear. For two years she had suffered in silence as her father tried to have something that wasn't his to take. Now, as she was held in those strong arms of the man that had saved her from her own rape. Showing that not all men were out for one thing. That there were those that would put themselves on the line to ensure fiends got what they deserved. Amber knew true peace. Her left hand brushed along his cheek, her fingers weaving through his raven hair. Watching those salt laced droplets fell onto his skin, running down his body before rejoining its brethren. Her lips inched closer to his, feeling her heart racing; however, this time it wasn't out of fear of the man that sired her. No. Its frantic beat was of a woman that finally felt safe. That now she no longer had to hide her sexuality. Didn't have to worry about whether or not her father would slip into her room one night and rape her. No. Not with Damien, with Damien she felt those days were long over.

Sinking deeper into their embrace loving how the two of them fit so perfectly together. Reaching below the waves stroking his rod, lifting herself up moving her womanhood over that broad head. Their noses touching as Amber looked into her brother's eyes. She knew Damien would never push her into something she didn't want, and she so wanted this. Feeling her labia parting praying her brother loved the feel of her inexperienced pussy. Watching how his jaw clenched as her tight little cunt eased down onto that hard rod. Wrapping that fine tool in her hot moist folds. Allowing the waves to do most of the work as that salty brine lifted her body, all so that she could enjoy feeling her brother's cock surging in and out of her canal.

"I love you Damien," Amber said feeling the words slip from her lips. Her eyes fluttering feeling her womb quivering on the verge of an orgasm. "I know you may not know what love is, and that's okay, I can wait for you to say those words. When you feel them in here," she said placing her hand over his heart. Loving how his hands felt on her ass as her thighs burned in exertion as she plunged herself down onto that pole of his. Wondering how the ancient gods of the sea would take to the fact that her cream was mingling with their once vast domain. "For now I can live with the fact you are mine, and I'm not going to ever let you go," Amber said knowing her ovulation had just started. Wondering if her brother would be opposed to starting their own family. "Damien, make sure you cum inside me, okay? I want those little soldiers of yours to find their target," she said dropping a vague hint.

"Oh?" Damien asked arching an eyebrow.

"Mmmhmm," Amber nodded before kissing him, "don't you want to?"

"Never thought about it Amber," Damien admitted. For so many years he had thought he would have stayed single for the rest of his life. Yet ever since that night when his own mother came into his room after his mind replayed past battles that left their ever lasting mark on his mind and body. Those horrific memories seemed to lessen the longer they were around. While his mind still replayed the events of how he came to be the type of man he was. However, the very presence of his sister and oddly his mother had slowly started to lessen those terrible memories hold on him. Damien would never forget his brothers. They would forever live with him. Although, what his mother had told him on their first day at the villa was true. They would want him to move on, and not let what happened to him to hold him back. "This," Damien said pulling Amber close slowing their movements yet still making love to his half-sister, "I've never thought was ever going to be. I have and will do things that keeps me from truly being a part of society. It keeps me from this from ever happening for me."

"But I am here now, do you still feel that way?" Amber asked glad that Damien was being so open with her.

"Sometimes yes," Damien admitted, "although not so much since...well since this," he said squeezing her gently.

"Oh?" Amber said her eyes lighting up at the fact that she could bring some sense of calm to his troubled mind. Her hands tightening around his arms, biting down on her lip trying to keep herself from cumming and ruining the moment that they were sharing. Yet her body wouldn't heed her command, her back arched, her breasts brushed against his jaw as the sun's rays bathed them in its acceptance of their union. "Now give your sister the creampie she's been hungering for since last night," Amber said rocking faster in Damien's arms. Knowing they couldn't be floating in the ocean for much longer without drawing attention to their parked car along the road. Hugging Damien tightly as she felt his semen flooding her womb. Praying to whomever was listening that one of his swimmers would find the egg that awaited it.

"So, my turn then?" Martha asked leaning against the wall wearing a thin red dress. Its neck line plunging down to her naval allowing her son to view her the valley of her breasts and the sides of her breasts. Her silky smooth thighs showing through the slits of the dress, her red pumps matching the sexual feeling she has felt since Damien had become her lover. She didn't know why her own son made her feel so sexy, nonetheless, she wasn't going to fight it either. "Good," Martha cooed her ruby painted lips curved into a tantalizing smile. Her nostrils flared smelling the hints of the sea on Amber's skin as her daughter passed before turning to enter the kitchen.

"Damien," Amber said peering over at her brother watching how her mother's hands lavished on his chest. "I do hope what you said is true, and I hope in the years to come that still reminds true. We will need you know this," she said causing her mother to looked at the two of them in confusion. "You knew what it was like not growing up with a parent that didn't love you. Ask yourself if you want the same thing all over again, and if you would wish that upon...," she said stopping herself, placing her hands over her stomach before entering the kitchen.

"Joshua just what happened while you were gone?" Martha asked perplexed by her daughter's words. Watching something take place behind his eyes only wanting to know what had happen. Not to pry only to help her son if he needed it. "Come. Maybe a few hours with your," she said her lips brushing his ear, "hot, horny, lustful mother will take your mind off of things."

"Perhaps."

"Good. Amber and Lynn can't be the only ones you fuck while out on the town," Martha said taking hold of Damien's hand leading him out the door.

Martha huffed as Damien pushed her up against the wall of the changing room of the department store, they were browsing around to kill time. Her hands held his face still as she ravished his lips. Her tongue teasing, taunting his as she drank in her fill of the man that had come to command her bed. Her left leg hooked around his right, rubbing her calf against the back of his leg. Wondering how many thirty-eight-year-old women have a handsome man pleasuring them to no end in their lives. Breathing heavily praying no one could hear them as Damien kissed down her neck. Smiling wickedly watching the shadows moving beneath the door of the changing room. Gooseflesh raced across her skin as Damien pushed aside the fabric of her dress exposing her breasts to his eager mouth.

"That's it baby, suck on your mother's tits," Martha moaned softly feeling Damien's tongue ran over her left nipple. Her right hand reached up above her head bracing herself against the wall, while her left pressed against the back of his head. Biting her lower lip feeling the pad of his fingers danced along her thigh before coming to a rest on her ass. Glancing over as the doorknob began to turn. "Occupied!" Martha shouted having no wish for her son to stop his exploration.

"Sorry," came a young female voice.

Martha never felt so naughty in her life. She was never one to have sex in a public place. However, her son just brought something out in her that felt like her former life had been lacking; and there was nothing or no one that was ever going to break them apart ever again. Rubbing her mound against his groin urging that fine tool of his to harden, all so that she could rub her lips up and down his hard shaft. Running her tongue along her upper lip at the thought of coating Damien's cock in her hot juice. Pushing on the top of Damien's head as his fingers hooked around the waistband of her panties. The cool air of the store flowed over her naked cunt as Damien lifted up the front of her dress. Her hand flew to her mouth to muffle the gasp as Damien's lips plucked at her throbbing lips.

"Yes Joshua," Martha whispered in want, "doesn't your mother's pussy taste good?" she asked holding his head against her moistening mound. Her hands flew to her breasts, fondling them as her body gave into the exquisite feeling of how her own son sucked on her clitoris. Her muscles trembled as his tongue ran slowly up and down her lips before parting them. A soft whimpering bubbled up from her throat as the tip of his tongue circled her entrance. Biting down on the fleshy part of her hand as she came from his tantalizing touch. A groan ripped across her mind as his tongue slipped inside her hot wet cunt. "Yes baby, make your mother cum again," Martha whispered. Her body jerked, trembled, quaked as she ground her mound on Damien's tongue wanting her son to drink down her hot cream.

"Now," Martha said gathering breath before lifting her son up. A devilish smirk graced her lips as she pushed Damien to the other side of the changing room. "Now let mama take care of her boy," she said sensuously placing a light peck on his lips before sliding down his body. Sucking on her lip as her nose brushed against the hard bulge in his pants. A libidinous purr rumbled deep emanated from her chest knowing that she would be servicing his cock until old age took her. Tentatively lowering his zipper, holding her breath knowing how close she was to coming face to face with her son's cock. Not that she hasn't seen it, tasted it quite often over since that night, yet Martha was always mesmerized by it every time she laid eyes on it. Not because it was the longest, or the thickest, but because it belonged to the man that made her feel like a desired woman again. It had been the same when she married Michael, however, after a few months of marriage the spark that made him treat her as such was long gone. Then she truly saw the man he really was.

"You like that cock don't you Martha?" Damien asked looking down at his mother.

"Oh baby, you have no idea how much I love this cock," Martha said running her nose along the top of his cock inhaling the scent of the man that constantly made her cum. So much unlike Michael, whose idea of making her cum was roughly shoving his cock into her unaroused pussy and attempting to make her wet. "And I told you to call me Mom, I am about to have your cock stuffing my mouth. Don't you think we can stop with the Martha, although I do enjoy hearing my name on your lips when your deep inside of me. That can wait though, first I need to have my first course," Martha said rolling her tongue around the crown of his rod. Her eyes peered up at her son knowing how much he loved that. Making him watch as his cock inched into her mouth, the way she looked as her cheeks sunk in as she pleasured that pole.

"Fuck Mom," Damien hissed the word slipping from his lips.

"See was that so hard, I know this is," Martha giggled softly before sucking on the head of his cock. How she wished she could spend hours just licking, sucking, teasing his tool, but she knew time was short and that someone would be coming to check on them. This she couldn't allow. Martha wanted no one interrupting her time with her son. "Now come fuck your mother," Martha said slowly getting to her feet, "my pussy has been aching to be filled again since you came in me this morning," she said placing another kiss on his lips.

Flipping up the rear of her dress, giving her naked ass a light spank knowing how his eyes were on it. Widening her stance, bending forward bracing her hands on the wall. Bring up the rear of her dress laying it on her back. Reaching between her legs, running her middle and index fingers through her saturated lips. Spreading her labia showing her son her well satisfied hole as she squeezed her folds.

"Come to me Joshua, come stick that fucking cock back into the pussy that gave birth to you. Let it show you how much it loves you and that fine tool of yours," Martha said stuttering as she slipped her fingers into her channel. Trying to keep from smiling as she heard the shuffling of his feet. Fighting down a moan as she felt his headed teasing her lips. A primal moan rumbled in her throat as Damien eased his cock into her wet cunt. "That's it baby, fuck your mother, fuck her hard," Martha growled in lust.

Damien spread his mother's ass cheeks, so he could watch his cock disappearing into her cunt. He had to admit if only to himself he did enjoy his mother's pussy. He never thought he would given how she had started this, yet here he was deep in his mother's pussy. Making her moan like a harlot, making her juices run down her leg like he suspected her soon-to-be ex-husband never could.

"That's it baby, make that pussy cum for you. Make it know that it's your cock that belongs deep within it. Make it forget all about that stupid man," Martha said in-between breaths as her cheek pressed against the wall. Her nails scarped along the wall as she fought to keep herself from voicing her orgasm as her womb sent her cream down her canal coating Damien's cock. Forever marking the man as hers. "You love my pussy don't you baby, why else do you always watch as your cock fucks it?" she asked peering out the corner of her eye, shooting him a sly smile knowing she hit the mark. "It's okay Joshua. You're allowed to enjoy fucking me. There's nothing wrong with give a woman a fucking that leaves her longing for that cock again."

"Yeah, I do," Damien said finally speaking the words. "Who would have thought after three kids this pussy would feel so good," he said grunting as worked his mother to another orgasm.

"You don't know how much just hearing that makes me so happy. I want you to enjoy fucking me," Martha said her breasts swaying as Damien sped up his thrust. "You should love fucking me. I'm(we) are always going to make sure you are satisfied with us. That wherever you may go that you will always come back to us, baby," she said thrusting back onto Damien's cock. "Now fucking give your mother that delicious cum," Martha growled hearing the footsteps approaching.

A month had passed since the marriage ceremony on the shore of that man-made lagoon the owners of the villa had made. Life for Damien Richards and his family had been filled with joy when word reached them of Lynn's, and Amber's acceptance letters arrived in the mail. As well as the news of the new life growing within Amber's womb. Then there were their imitate encounters that saw every surface of his home felt the kiss of their naked flesh. That very thing was currently taking place before him as he watched as his mother and Lynn pleasuring Amber on the floor of his living room. Looking down at his encrypted phone as it rang beside his chair. Hating the fact he wouldn't be able watch as Amber came on Lynn's tongue.

"Hurry back baby, mama needs a cock to suck on," Martha said blowing her son/husband a kiss as he rose.

"Agent Metalbane," his contact spoke as Damien closed the door to his office.

"Affirmative," Damien said in a cold matter-of-fact tone. He had been waiting for this call once he had learn his real name.

"I know you wanted this as fast as possible. However, you know I had to go dark on this."

"I know, I do appreciate. I don't want this getting back to the company," Damien said knowing just what they would do using company resources for things that didn't pertain to whichever job they were on.

"Well, I found him. Took some doing to break into the files the man had sealed. I can understand why you want this man now. I'm sending you the details...now." Damien looked at his phone as it vibrated in his hand. "Please confirm you have it."

"Affirmative," Damien said feeling a cruel smile spreading across his face. Knowing exactly what he was going to do with that man.

"Good hunting Metalbane. I'll be in contact with your next assignment. Do make the man suffer."

"I had planned on it," Damien said before ending the call.

"Baby!" Martha called out hearing the door open. "Come feed me that cock!"

"Sorry Mom, I have to pack," Damien said sticking his head around the corner.

"What!" Amber shouted from around her mother's cunt.

"You can't be leaving now?!" Lynn said in shock as she turned to look at him as her sister's juices dripped off of her chin.

"But we haven't gotten to the best part, yet," Martha pouted.

"Sorry, somethings come up and needs to be handled post haste," Damien said with the undertones that it wasn't up for debate. Amber tapped her mother's hip, quickly getting to her feet quickly followed by the other two.

"Damien, whatever it is, whatever you have to do. Promise me you will come home to us," Amber said placing his hand over her growing stomach. "Our child is going to need his/her father."

"Yes!" Lynn nodded vehemently. "Maybe when you get back you can get me pregnant. Amber can't be the only one you let carry your child," she said wrapping her naked body around his.

"Now you go do what needs to be done, I'll make sure Amber gets to her doctor's appointment," Martha said placing a kiss on his cheek.