The Abandoned Son Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien's eyes stared down at his phone as he read the details of the text before he shredded the electronic message. His bag sat open as he stood in front of the hidden compartment that housed his numerous weapons. Laying his bulletproof vest on the bottom of the bag. Running the brush down the barrel of his Glock 23. Reassembling his weapon in record time, running the slide back a few times, pulling the trigger of his empty weapon ensuring everything was in working order. Damien didn't want any errors once his plan was sent into motion. To do so would only bring about mistakes that he could not afford once he breached the threshold of that man's home. Laying the silencer next to the pistol, along with the full thirteen round clip next to it along with his trust six inch knife if his primary weapon was a no go. Gently laying a buffer of clothes to absorb any gun oil that may seep out during his trip. Then the dark clothes, his form fitting gloves, his pair of night vision goggles. Damien didn't want the man to see him coming.

"I should be back within a week," Damien hoped. Then again, there were to many variables at the moment to truly say.

"Okay," Amber said looking downcast.

"We'll keep your bed warm until you do," Martha said rubbing Amber's shoulder as she brought her daughter into a reassuring hug.

"Don't worry Amber, Damien will be back before you know it," Lynn said trying to cheer up her twin sister.

"I know, it's the hormones," Amber said shaking off the feeling, "you remember what I said. No matter what you come back to me(us). You hear me soldier!"

"Yes ma'am," Damien said snapping to attention.

"Good. Now you better get going," Amber said placing a loving kiss on her husband's lips. Hoping her feelings for him would ensure his safe survival, and his quick return.

For three days Damien had shadowed his mark. Learning the man's every move. Watching how he carried himself, who he meet with, what he did on his free time. All so when the time came, he could be in and out before his body hit the floor. Sitting out in the rental car he had picked up from the airport where he had left his car. He wasn't going to have his own vehicle connected to a murder. Plus his mustang stood out in a neighborhood that were dotted with high end cars. Screwing in the silencer knowing tonight was the night his father was going to die. This one act was going to ease all the pain he and his mother felt for all those years. Damien was going to bury a bullet into his head for everything the man had did to them. His eyes flashed to the clock knowing Amber's appointment was earlier that day. Powering on the cars electronics, using the car's Wi-Fi to check his e-mail. "It's a BOY! Look at his wee wee!" The e-mail header read a warm smile appeared on his lips as he stared at the ultrasound of their child. Knowing it was far to early to tell the sex of the baby, however, he couldn't bring himself to correct his sister. He wasn't about to have his angry sister/wife on his ass when he got home.

Silently closing his door as he left the car. Quietly darting across the man's manicured lawn, leaping over the rear fence with ease. His feet making the lightest of noises as he landed. Crutching down, his ears scanning the area to see if his ingress had been seen. Once he was sure that no one had seen him. Damien made quick work with the house's basic security system. Making those monitoring the house believe their system hadn't been put on a loop announcing to the company that all systems were green. Inserting his lockpicks, sticking his tongue out of the corner of his mouth it had been years since he had manually picked a lock. He berated himself for allowing a skill to grow rusty. Slipping his goggles down before entering the darkening hallway. Making a quick search of the ground floor ensuring he had it to himself. Coming upon the man's study, knowing this was where his father was going to die.

First, he wanted all the evidence he could find, so Damien could make it appear the man's secrets grew to great to bear any longer. Hacking into his computer which for him was child's play. His eyes narrowing finding the hidden portion in the hard drive. His anger flared as Damien saw hundreds of files of that very office as the man indulged in his sick twisted tastes. He knew the man would have never stopped the first time he raped someone, yet he didn't think the man would have made it so easy to find his hidden stash. Quickly looking down at his pocket feeling his phone vibrating against his leg.

"Joshua! I need you to come home now! They're going to release him in a few days. I don't know what to do! I don't want that man anywhere near Amber! Please Joshua come home!" Damien's jaw clenched knowing what that man had almost done to his half-sister. Glancing up noting the array of family photos that lined the man's desk. He wanted the man to pay for his sins, yet as Damien looked once more at the ultrasound of his child. He knew what he had to do. He had to protect Amber. His anger while justified would have to be put off to the side. Quickly opening up the side pocket taking out the blank portable hard drive he always carried during such hits. His plan B quickly forming in his mind as Damien plugged the device into the tower's USB port. The light of the monitor highlighting the smirk on his lips as the last video was copied to the hard drive. Destroying the originals so that only he had the leverage he need to make the man do what he wanted. Having the state's AG in his pocket was going to be highly pleasurable once that ass finds out he wouldn't be seeing the light of day for a very long time.

Damien sat up straight as he heard the scraping of slippers on the floor. Easing out of the desk chair slipping into the shadows lowering the goggles as he watched his groggy father sauntering down the hall towards the kitchen. Damien struck out like a startled viper. Muffling his father's frightened words as he wrangled his sperm donor into the man's office. Kicking his knees from out from underneath his father's feet. Pressing the cold metal of his silencer against his father's temple silencing the man's whimpering.

"You have two choices. One you either do as I say, or this will find its way to the state police. I wonder how the people of this state will react once word gets out that their AG is a serial rapist," Damien said coldly, "and all you have to do is make sure this fuck nut never gets out of prison," he said turning the monitor around displaying Michael's rap sheet. "If you do then this will disappear," Damien said pocketing the hard drive. He was never going to destroy it. No. That little treasure was going to go a very long way. He just hasn't thought about what yet. "If word hasn't reached me in two days then you won't be seeing me until it's to late. Nod if you understand," he said pressing the silencer hard into the man's forehead. "Good. See that you do your part," Damien said hitting his father in the temple with the butt end of his pistol grip.

Damien moved like a silent ghost as he slipped out of his father's home. Racing back to the airport, tossing his bag into the trunk of his car before driving like a bat out of hell for home. Dawn was creeping along the land as Damien flew into his driveway. Racing up the stairs knowing where Amber would be once word of her father's release reached her.

"Hey," Damien whispered into Amber's ear as she slept in a curled up ball on the left side of bed.

"Damien?!" Amber said sleepily. "Damien!" she cried out wrapping her arms around his neck. "Thank God you're safe," Amber said weeping against his shoulder.

"Shh, I'm here," Damien whispered rubbing her back.

"Baby," Martha said rolling over. "I'm sorry if I pulled you away from something important," she said leaning on her elbows allowing the sheet to fall down her chest exposing her breasts to him. "I just don't want Michael harming my daughter."

"I know," Damien said wondering if he should tell his mother that he had found his father. "Mom put a robe on, we need to talk," he said laying Amber back down. "Go back to sleep Amber, don't stress yourself it isn't good for the baby," Damien said softly stroking her face.

"Okay, but you aren't leaving again, are you?" Amber asked not letting go of his hand.

"For now, no," Damien said placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Good." Amber smiled before drifting back to sleep.

"Joshua? What's going on?" Martha asked tying a knot in the belt of her robe shutting his bedroom door.

"You should have this," Damien said pulling the hard drive out from his pocket, "don't ask how I got it, I won't tell you. Just know I found Dad, and this is the blackmail you need to ensure he never comes near Amber ever again," he said placing it into her hands. "Just don't watch what's on it, you won't like what you see."

"I see," Martha said her eyes racing back and forth wondering how her son found him, and what was on the hard drive.

"If word doesn't reach you in two days' time then send it off to the headquarters of the state police tell them to watch what is on it. If you do, then I leave it up to you what fate you want for that man. I think you should hold his life in your hands since he hurt you far more than what he has done to me."

"You did this for...me?" Martha asked stunned at his words.

"Well...yes and no," Damien said rubbing the back of his neck unable to tell he that he was there to kill his father not blackmail him into helping Amber.

"Oh baby," Martha said jumping into his arms. "I don't care what you did, and I won't ask. But I promise you that man will get what's coming to him once I know that Michael is locked away for good."

Surprisingly, Damien's sperm donor worked quickly to keep his ass out of prison. It wasn't even noon before his mother called him with the news that Michael wasn't getting bail and that he would have to stay in jail until his court date. Which wasn't for a year until a judge would hear his case. However, by then Damien would have enough contacts in the jail to ensure that Michael never saw his court date. Never again was that man going to threaten Amber, Damien was going to make sure of that. What happened to his sperm donor well from the last he heard about the man he was on the run from the police. Unbeknownst to anyone Damien had returned to finish what he started, and if anyone truly cared about the serial rapist, they could find his body in an unmarked grave serval yards off of an old logging trail deep within the mountains.

The End.