All Comments on 'The Abbotts Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
acdd123acdd123over 13 years ago
Excellent

You continue to write great stuff.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!

This is some hot!!!!! writing. Bob are you drinking again??? If so have another and do part three. PLEASE!!!

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 13 years ago
Not my normal response

Normally I don't like wives or husbands that cheat and deceive their mates. For some reason I don't feel that way about Amber.

Maybe because of the way her mother was. I can't blame her from getting away from that type of thing. Maybe because Jeff was such an ass. "They're my fraternity bothers." And then expecting her to put up with them. WTF.

Anyway, a story well written and a little different slant from JPB's normal.

Thanks for your hard work and keep em coming.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 13 years ago
Just a Thought

I bet Beverly is already doing Jason... and has for years... Just a feeling when he mentioned the married lady he was bedding. We will see won't we?

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Good

Can't help but wonder where it's going

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
I don't think she's ready for the storm.

My guess is that this is going to blow up in her face. I liked that this was done as a multi part story, with each chapter done form a different point of view. Looking forward to the conclusion.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 13 years ago
amoral self-centered cheating bitch

I hope it all blows up in her face

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Pretty well-written, just one obvious plot hole

Only just discovered this story, but I'll comment on this part before reading part 3. JPB has outdone himself in showing what a dirty, sneaky, conniving, skanky, bitch our Amber really is. Despite her BS about loving Bobby (and being smitten with him even before she knew he was rich), it is clear to this reader that she really only loves herself. There is one obvious plot hole, however. A star athlete and straight A student like Bobby would not be a beer-guzzling drunk who often gets bombed and sleeps until 10 AM. The latter does not fit the character as he was developed. Thanks for writing.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
Bright girl

Always have an insurance policy. I am unhappy about Jason, that seems to border on unfaithfulness, but since it's an old relationship, I suppose we can overlook it, just to spare Deuce's feelings. Daddykins continues to do his best...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
inconsistant..

first chapter Amber said Booby does not eat pussy and this one he does, also at end of chapter one Amber was walked down the isle by father-this chapter her father was dead. Need to keep the story straight

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is...

Sadly the type of story that I am here for.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I didn’t think anything could be any worse than chapter one, but then I realized it was JPB. Amber is an unbelievable slut and dad Abbot needs to swing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good tale so far. Comments allover the place. Why does 26thNC hate the authors so? Not just JPB but others as well. It's not as if he has authored anything except bad mouthing in his critiques. LP

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Didn’t like it at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories