All Comments on 'The Abbotts Ch. 04'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
movermoverover 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!

This still belongs in the Humor category, really a great series.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Oh Well!!!!!

The real Bob's back!!!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Mom, daughter and future son in law need to talk

It seems that the shit is about to hit the fan. I wonder if mom will be able to keep her mouth shut until the wedding is over?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
This story was on SOL but incomplete . . .

On SOL, one can read chapters 1 thru 4, but the story ends there. I hope JPB finishes it on Lit with one or more chapters so we get to the conclusion. I almost think this is satire. As I commented previously, it is clear in many JPB stories that: 1) All women are sluts for big cock and will cheat, given the chance, 2) Guys are clueless regarding their women and their cheating, and, 3) Men are helpless before an inviting pussy . . . What I'm wondering is, will JPB create a confrontation where the truth emerges and it all comes out into the open? Or will everything remain the same, with all the cheaters getting away with their cheats, and no one the wiser? Thanks for writing.

pogmapogmaover 13 years ago
Don't quit now.

This too hilarious not to finish. Humor and satire would be a way way better place for this story. DAM -- just finish this the way I hope you will or Mandy just might.

bobby9909bobby9909over 13 years ago
This wasn't added to complete the series...

It's been on SOL since 2008 incomplete and in-active, so I doubt it will be completed here. JPB is just slowly copying everything from SOL to Lit for some reason.

lgreenlgreenover 13 years ago
Continuation of an Unfinished Story??

I like the story, but not the unfinished version (4 chapters) on at least two sites, including Literotica. I now note Chapter 1 has been posted on another site - will that be an unfinished version also just to continue re-posting old stories. I hope not.

VersakyleVersakyleabout 12 years ago
you really need to continue this

The chain of events are humourous - and demand resolution. You have my applause ;)

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 12 years ago
Normally, I'd be infuriated by an ending like this...

...but with this shitty story, a non-ending seemed to fit.

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
****

You turd! Ya did it again! I'm gonna have to start reading the last page of your stories to keep from being had. Good read. What a skanky slut. Tsk, Tsk. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And half the people viewing the wedding stood up

And yelled out -"HELL YES WE OBJECT!" That was the end of the wedding. Geez Bob, this was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey anon 10/7/14..

That was damn near exactly what I was going to say. You are one smart sum beach.

tom anon

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
I would have preferred

a real ending, but this was plenty good enough. I would be interesting, however, if JPB or someone else continued this story. Is Duece the only one with decent morals?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
to be continued?

Well I enjoyed the half story. Don't suppose you will ever bother to write the last half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is over. Both from the stories point of view

And from JPB's point of view. The story? As others pointed out, everybody objected. So the marriage never took place. As to a continuation of the story by JPB? NEVER going to happen. If you've read a few of Bob's stories you know he makes no apologies for what he writes or how he finishes his stories. He has NEVER come back to a story and added another chapter. So this story is over and done with. To quote Bob - "The ending takes place in the readers mind". Yeah I know - fuck that shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
since jpb writes to a target audience

Job says he writes for a target audience...himself. I'm surprised all aren't posted in gay male since jpb is the biggest queer on lit

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
@ previous homophobic anonymous hard man comment

when JPB decides to write for you no-life whackjobs , I'll send you a personal text. Now go read some Stangstar, beat off and fall asleep watching some baseball with a warm malt liquor by your side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Jason is fucking all the women in the family.

His wife will fuck anything that breathes. Mom always at least one if not two on the side. Dad is only kinky enough to fuck his wife and his son's wife. The son's wife is a size queen, sets up junior as a cuckold to raise daddy's kid.

What the hell happened to junior?

He is such a wimp he can only "make love" to his wife.

Some body did'nt raise him right!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Sadly JPB forget to end the story. Since it's 7 years later we can only assume that he won't be finishing what he started. Always thought better of JPB but oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good...

I just need Jr. sins for this series to rock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Finish this story

This is the second multi part story, that I have read, that did not have an ending. If you would tell us at the beginning we could decide if we wanted to take the time to read this.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Glad he didn’t finish this as it was offensive in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The lesson I take from here...

...is that all women are liars, sluts and gold diggers and men are not much better.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

This left me laughing. To the naysayers---IT'S A STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Has any character in this story even the tiniest bit of social redeeming value? I think not. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck you! Four parts and not proper ending.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Well

Well,where is the rest of the story?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is "finish the damn story" when you need him?? LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story but it's not finished, when is that going to happen

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Just

The author writes some crap,but with this one he really has excelled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Abbotts Series Info

SIMILAR Stories