The Abbotts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really think that the rest of the kids on the tour don't know what we are doing? Rick isn't the only one of the guys that would like a bit of your time. I only brought Rick because of the special circumstances."

"Special circumstances? What special circumstances?"

"You tell her Rick."

Rick took a deep breath and said, "I want to go to bed with you because you are screwing my dad."

"Your dad?"

"Harvey Gladding. I came down to his office one night when he was supposed to be working late and saw him screwing you on the conference room table. I thought it would be kinky to screw the woman who was screwing my old man."

"How about it Steph" Stan asked me, "Are you kinky enough to want to do both father and son?"

I started to pull off my sweater and said, "I guess I am."

I pulled my sweater up over my head, unsnapped my bra and revealed my breasts and my already stiffening nipples. I slid my skirt down and let it drop to the floor and as I kicked it away I ran my hands over my breasts, tweaked my nipples and asked:

"Who's first?"

Stan said that since he had me all the time Rick should be first. Rick quickly stripped and I went to my knees in front of him and opened my mouth to accept his cock. I sucked and licked it for a minute or two and then I stood up, took Rick by his hard dick and led him to the bed.

The rest of the night Rick and Stan took turns fucking me in almost every position that you could imagine. I always had a cock in my mouth as I worked at making a soft one hard again. The other cock was either in my pussy or my ass.

About three in the morning they were both whipped and couldn't get it up any more and I was left wishing that Stan had brought a couple of more guys with him.

In Paris Stan and Rick brought Glen in. Joey joined us in Germany, Mark became one of my posse in Spain and Ralph rounded out the group in Italy. The last week of the tour I was being gangbanged by the six of them almost every night.

I was back a week before I called Jason to let him know I was home. I needed that week for my pussy to tighten up a bit. Although I don't know why I bothered. The guys from the tour kept calling me and I kept letting them talk me into pulling trains for them. I even took all six of them on five days before the wedding, but at that time I told them that it would never happen again and I meant it.

It was following one of those gangbangs that one of my troubles raised its head. Rick kept calling me. He told me he was in love with me and that he wanted to marry me. I told him I was already engaged and he told me that I was too much of a slut to marry any one but him. He said he wanted a slut for a wife and that we were made for each other. He kept after me until I finally told him to leave me alone or I would tell his father about us. He stopped bothering me, but I saw him sitting with his mother and father. Would he be the one to stand up?

I saw Marsha Coleman and I wondered if she might be the one. She had seen me walk into a hotel room on the arm of one of Harvey's friends. Would Amber do it? She had called my hotel room while I was in Madrid and Rick had answered the phone just as I had screamed out "Oh God yes, fuck me!" while Glen was pounding my ass.

Then there was Stan. He had also decided that I was the girl for him. As soon as we had gotten back from the tour he had managed to hook up with Deuce and they had become great friends. He freely admitted to me that he had done it as a way of staying close to me so he would have time to work on me. Would he be the one? Would he try to stop the wedding hoping that with Jason out of the picture he could eventually get me?

Toward the back of the church Sam Taylor sat watching. He was there as a friend and co-worker of Jason's. I didn't know that he knew Jason when Harvey talked me into being the entertainment at Sam's bachelor party. Imagine my shock when Jason introduced me to the man, who along with eight others had fucked me senseless. Hell, image the look on Sam's face when Jason introduced me as his fiancée. Would he stop the wedding or let his friend marry a whore?

As I listened to the minister work his way toward that fatal question I prayed that no one would stop the wedding. I promised that I would be a fantastic wife to Jason and that from the "I do" on no man other than Jason would ever touch my body. I knew that there would be dozens who would want to and who would try. Even Harvey a week ago told me that I was too big of a slut and that no one man would ever be enough for me. He told me he was looking forward to setting up a gangbang for me as soon as I got back from my honeymoon, but it was not - WAS NOT! - going to happen.

And then it was there.

I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth as the words:

"If there is anyone present who knows of any reason that these two should not be joined in holy matrimony speak now or forever hold your peace."

To be continued?

12