All Comments on 'The Abrams Health Institute Ch. 03'

by hjlvr6969

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Please keep this great story cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good job

Doing great so far. I hope she keeps the line drawn of not having intercourse. Any shmuck can write a story where they take a freight train to intercourse. It takes some talent to intellegently tell a story where the son is more excited getting handjobs and oral from his mom and keeps straight sex for his girlfriends. The CFNM aspect is awesome. Can't wait for the handjob hopefully coming in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This line made me LOL

"So many penises, so young and hard, long and short, thick and thin, yet none affected her in quite the same way that Robert's penis did. She longed to see it again, erect and proud..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That is a great story. The interaction between mother and son and the fact its a straight forward story; no anger but understanding and support from an unintended situation. I hope you write more chapters soon.

I hope Robert's Mother takes an active role in helping him jerk off or does it for him.

Thank you!

Micho101Micho101over 12 years ago
We want more !!

You should finish chapter 4 asap

aoinekoaoinekoover 12 years ago
Mother

I can't wait for the mother to give him a handjob

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Continue Please

Great job so far...but this really needs completion please. The possibilities here and endless so...take this where it needs to go and remember details, details, details!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please make chapter 4 quickly, I hope he returns with his mom to the doctor soon lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
it's what all mothers want to do for their boy

This is an excellent chapter in an excellent continuing story. Look, boys get hard ons all the time. A loving mother will take a firm motherly hand to her boy's big stiff prick and help him blow his hot young balls all over the place. This story shows what's secretly on the mother's mind. Face it, a mother LOVES handling her darling baby boy's hard manly dick, LOVES to see it spurt the big doses of warm semen that prove his proud young virility. Best of all, mother's would LOVE to have their boy shoot that precious creamy sperm right up their motherly cunt. Big surprise: that's exactly where their boy'd love to shoot it too!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I'm wanting him to use his mother

Use his mother to pleasure himself, and to relieve his sexual tensions.

A good story but it seems that the story is dragging a bit with them not having penetrative sex.

Thanks for the read

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Brilliant story, keeps me hard with all the possibilities. More please.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Well written story that is logically organized. It is ashame that there no mentally or emotionally mature adults in this story. 5 stars again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous