All Comments on 'The Abrams Health Institute'

by hjlvr6969

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
gregdgregdover 12 years ago
Good start

This was a good start to a great fantasy. Keep it going and I hope Robert is soon being sucked and fucked by all three MILFs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good if it continue

if it continue then it should be a good start, otherwise not. next chapter robert should jerk infront of his naked mom and dr abrams. mom get naked at the request of the dr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
uh

i think i have read this before

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
I agree

with all the previous posters. Although un-original, a good start nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting story

Many mother's don't understand how much they can help their son's. Most times they ignore the behavior and should confront it as the doctor made them do. Story can save people expense and anxiety if they follow similar path.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

Great start. I'm interseted in the further relationship between mother and son...minus the dr. Hopefully story keeps the CFNM theme going. Maybe after some handjobs mom asks to see the vid she caught him watching and asks him if that's what he wants. To have a blowjob and cum in her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"his mother admired his thick plump penis and his low-hanging balls"

This is a great story by a gifted writer! The heart of it is what all boys want to do--whack off in front of their own mother! Robert's mom is typical of mothers when they get the chance to look at their grown son's dick and balls. Moms are real proud of what makes their boy a boy, what he's got swinging between his legs. It excites them as well, and their motherly cunt gets moist and tingly. 19 year old Robert's been aching, like all boys do, to show his mom his big teenage prick and loaded balls--every son wants his mother's eyes on his throbbing hard on, and Robert's mom doesn't disappoint. She's mesmerized by her well-built boy's stiff fat prick and Bobby-boy's happy to jack it for his mother's viewing pleasure. He wants his mom to see him blow his hot young balls, shoot his rich young seed all over the place! As Bobby spurts big gobs of his creamy semen his mother's cunt leaks like a faucet. Bob and his mom go away happy, ordered by the therapist to "practice" at home where things are surely going to change. Bobby'll be happily parading around his mom with a constant hard on, soon son and mother will understand where that glorious hard on belongs! Mom's got a nice wet hole up between her legs where her boy's stiff prick would fit real fine. No more wasting his potent young sperm, from now on he'll be shooting it where it belongs--right up his own mother's twat!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Although the title doesn't designate that this is chapter 1 of a multi-chapter series

I would hope that this is just a start to a series. If so then it is a good foundation to start a good multi-chapter series.

I would expect that the relationship between mother and son would transpire to more than just hand jobs.

Thanks for the read

kashmiraparmarkashmiraparmarover 12 years ago
Nice story.

The story is narrated in a very nice way. Mother should always guide her son in matter of sex education, like how to masturbate etc. She can also go ahead and help him by giving hand-job and blow-job. Matters can go ahead in a positive manner. I request the writer to go ahead and write second part because I can't wait to read what happened next. In fact,I would like to see mother inviting her son in bed and giving him love-lessons. After all, isn't it mother's duty to prepare her son for future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

If there's to be more, I sure hope the doctor is more involved. I love female doc/male patient stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Start!

Nice start to what could be a hot, multi-chapter, story about a mother and son exploring their sexuality. I can foresee the doctor and her nurse becoming actively involved in this mother/son relationship. I would think that a mother/son support group, involving the doctor's other patients, would be helpful for Marilyn and Bobby to become comfortable with where their relationship is going.

Keep it going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good start to a hot mother/son tale

You have done well, this is low key yet erotic.

Looking forward to more.

Thanks for sharing.

tallone47tallone47over 12 years ago
Nice

Very nice. Want to hear more about him mom and the lady doctor. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Take it easy

Good work so far. Take your time with this one. Stretch it out. Cover each step up slowly, don't just have em fuck right away. Build some tension.

hjlvr6969hjlvr6969over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you to everyone for the kind comments and great ideas. I do intend to add several chapters to this story when time allows. Hope to post soon.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 12 years ago
great one plz more

i love mom son at female doctor, great one, plz moreee

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
Is there more?

If there is others chapter, it is a good introduction. You have me hooked and waiting for the next chapter. It would have been better if they go to the institute for another reason that a mother catching her son masturbating.

If the story ends here it is unsatisfying because not much happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice

like it very much

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Truly excellent story, with enormous potential. I'm very keen to see where this is going - I've got an idea where!

mcncokemcncokeover 10 years ago
Fantastic

i loved this story so much! What a dream cum true to jack off for two hot ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Does this....

Does this kind of thing really happen, where parent's and there kids go to an institute?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

Unfortunately this story too often reflects real life. Son is growing up. No one he trust attempts to explain love, sex, male/female sexual attitudes, psychological, psychiatric and/or emotional aspects of love and sex. Likewise, mother has done her best to provide for her son but is mentally and emotionally unable to discuss sexual matters with her son. When she finally realizes that he is a normal adult male both freeze. One is usually embarrassed and the other ashamed. The standard remedy for this is silence with ever increasing levels of self-loathing, self-doubt, self-recrimination and/or a decrease in self-worth, self-esteem, ego and id. With that said, Chapter 1 rated 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous